• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious or Church or Temple classes online zoom?

Riders

So I am getting a hold of Hare Krishna and Buddha classes online and or Zoom meetups and live stream. So I was wondering if anyone would want to list their Zoom or online class links for their religion or church or temple here?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
So I am getting a hold of Hare Krishna and Buddha classes online and or Zoom meetups and live stream. So I was wondering if anyone would want to list their Zoom or online class links for their religion or church or temple here?
I believe it is against policy to promote something like that. Moderators?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I participate in three Torah classes each week. I can think of exceedingly few RF members with whom I would feel comfortable sharing that experience.

Riders

I participate in three Torah classes each week. I can think of exceedingly few RF members with whom I would feel comfortable sharing that experience.

Well I tried to do something nice, anyways, there are some web sights that have giant web sights for the whole religion or denomination but I see your point anyways. I'm talking to people at facebook.