• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion, Governments , Science , just use the rest of us .

james blunt

our mission is to make choices.

do you have a favorite colour? yes? no? which color do you like? which color you don't like? have you ever cared to answer this question of color picking?

yes, we are in a game. yes, we follow rules. but inside the game, there is the rule of us making choices. :) we are important to complete/perfect the game.
Our mission is to serve the rich as slaves. The rich dictating education , government etc. I hope there is a heaven because none of the rich will be there. That's gods test people fail , they gain wealth then become selfish dogs of Satan..

MikeDwight

What would the rich do to you? People who think they know something are across all classes. I spend ten years in this Stupid country of my birth, where I should put a rope on my ankle get a spear and stake my foot to the ground, to see who is coming for my plot of this warrior, I don't get that. Ten years of people here who make their own logic as if I wasn't on course. I was on course in everything, everything can be taken from everybody with no recourse, over ten years, on no trigger.

Some Science is definitely here to use people. That happens quietly. The 90's internet moved to user log ins, you online, not your tool, silently, and silently we move to Chinese internet too, they just need your physical pinpoint address attached to Everything you publish on the internet.

Governments telling Religions how to get gutted. They gut the religions put the private content of it on Fred Rogers as public domain, and move on with Nationalist American Dream Presbyterians, and an outer darkness.

You can be nothing but a Character for other people to Create, because guess what, somehow, al these people find something to assume about you. I was never special with my parent's forcing college, the only thing I ever thought about it, or the only epitaph on anyone I ever interacted with there or why, or because of the only public resources available, or because jobs here turn horrible. I basically got the only degree for the only reason it had the biggest growing jobs and im one of those 10 years underemployed types.

Last edited:

james blunt

What would the rich do to you? People who think they know something are across all classes. I spend ten years in this Stupid country of my birth, where I should put a rope on my ankle get a spear and stake my foot to the ground, to see who is coming for my plot of this warrior, I don't get that. Ten years of people here who make their own logic as if I wasn't on course. I was on course in everything, everything can be taken from everybody with no recourse, over ten years, on no trigger.

Some Science is definitely here to use people. That happens quietly. The 90's internet moved to user log ins, you online, not your tool, silently, and silently we move to Chinese internet too, they just need your physical pinpoint address attached to Everything you publish on the internet.

Governments telling Religions how to get gutted. They gut the religions put the private content of it on Fred Rogers as public domain, and move on with Nationalist American Dream Presbyterians, and an outer darkness.

You can be nothing but a Character for other people to Create, because guess what, somehow, al these people find something to assume about you. I was never special with my parent's forcing college, the only thing I ever thought about it, or the only epitaph on anyone I ever interacted with there or why, or because of the only public resources available, or because jobs here turn horrible. I basically got the only degree for the only reason it had the biggest growing jobs and im one of those 10 years underemployed types.
I have to stop now , death threats again .

MikeDwight

I don't know what you're looking at, but usually delivered by people never had a reason to lie in anything ever from a straightforward only child background that hadn't a single reason to look forward or backward about anything in a pretty honest manner.
Plus ain't that the only Logic the whole lot of them know? Religin, Government , Science its the only language of mankind these days. Hey, Shut Up you're Amy bishop, shut up you're a predecided criminal, then they go ahead and mug the psychos that pass their mental evaluations and speak the magic words go Facebook , 3 times minimum in the little trance machine, about why the heck anyone would facebook to the crime vindicators.

MikeDwight

Forced participation , three forceful demands to participation, above police concerns, above mental dissonance or choices ever mentioned, where this continues, oh, its like a troll, look what I did again with the tricky forum where you Had to continue again.