• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Relationships between the macro and the micro pt.2

Mychael

Is it more than just a coincident

American is also “A Mere (mirror) Icon”

The Icon was to represent the reflection of us (US) all. What most all people wanted to be and so it was appropriately named US (United States)

Until about 50 years ago most people on earth wanted to come to America because it represented the land of opportunity, milk and honey.

Now, more than not, most all have gone astray or fallen asleep.

That, which leads The Eagle, has become Ego, and Pride always goes before a Stumbling or Fall.

The World Body it would seem now has decided to UN do US.

This UNdoes the glue of sanity, the revealing internal craziness for most all of US ( and I mean us not just the US) because it is so confusing.

Out of chaos they want to bring Their order.

There most likely has already been a UN placed person as the President of US. Setting all the land mines of confusion and division they’re encountering now with the current President.

Will a woman with a Media Cleaned "Image", now be President (no not Hillary,,,, but I believe Michelle is now being groomed. If this does will Barack show his true purpose and take his place in the World Government?

The virus that was released in China causes a persons insides to dissolve or melt
What is happening to the society of the cultural structures is a melting from the inside outward too.

Before the Third Temple in Israel is built, Gangs of chaotic misguided not well grounded minions will become possessed or ruled by the spirit of the antichrist. The Third Temple is also within you. This is also where the spirit of the antichrist will want to rein first.

Why are People fooled by a false image or Icon instead of that which is real?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it more than just a coincident

American is also “A Mere (mirror) Icon”

The Icon was to represent the reflection of us (US) all. What most all people wanted to be and so it was appropriately named US (United States)

Until about 50 years ago most people on earth wanted to come to America because it represented the land of opportunity, milk and honey.

Now, more than not, most all have gone astray or fallen asleep.

That, which leads The Eagle, has become Ego, and Pride always goes before a Stumbling or Fall.

The World Body it would seem now has decided to UN do US.

This UNdoes the glue of sanity, the revealing internal craziness for most all of US ( and I mean us not just the US) because it is so confusing.

Out of chaos they want to bring Their order.

There most likely has already been a UN placed person as the President of US. Setting all the land mines of confusion and division they’re encountering now with the current President.

Will a woman with a Media Cleaned "Image", now be President (no not Hillary,,,, but I believe Michelle is now being groomed. If this does will Barack show his true purpose and take his place in the World Government?

The virus that was released in China causes a persons insides to dissolve or melt
What is happening to the society of the cultural structures is a melting from the inside outward too.

Before the Third Temple in Israel is built, Gangs of chaotic misguided not well grounded minions will become possessed or ruled by the spirit of the antichrist. The Third Temple is also within you. This is also where the spirit of the antichrist will want to rein first.

Why are People fooled by a false image or Icon instead of that which is real?

Quick question, which presidential candidate did you vote for in 2016, if any?

Mychael

Quick question, which presidential candidate did you vote for in 2016, if any?
I am a viewer from outside of the United States just paying attention. In my opinion, we have an UN placed leader here in Canada as what I believe your last President was.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a viewer from outside of the United States just paying attention. In my opinion, we have an UN placed leader here in Canada as what I believe your last President was.

So, Obama was placed by the UN, but not Trump?

Mychael

So he was placed by the UN, or not?
There is so much more to the story then UN or not. It's about who will rule the world government in the future, and there are many trying for that more than just the UN. Every world corporation can play a big part in this too.Then there is the dominating countries, and then you have a religious attempt to dominate as a world ruling body going on as well. I think I answered your question in my last post but only from the top of the tree and there are many branches to get stuck in.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
There is so much more to the story then UN or not. It's about who will rule the world government in the future, and there are many trying for that more than just the UN. Every world corporation can play a big part in this too.Then there is the dominating countries, and then you have a religious attempt to dominate as a world ruling body going on as well. I think I answered your question in my last post but only from the top of the tree and there are many branches to get stuck in.

Yes, you have quite a convoluted view, no doubt. But I find it interesting that out of that convoluted view you were able to say quite plainly that Obama and Trudeau were placed in power by the UN, but suddenly when I asked you about Trump your answer became, "it's complicated."

Mychael

Yes, you have quite a convoluted view, no doubt. But I find it interesting that out of that convoluted view you were able to say quite plainly that Obama and Trudeau were placed in power by the UN, but suddenly when I asked you about Trump your answer became, "it's complicated."
I told you plainly he was an Israeli man. The complicated elements are what happens leading up to your election this year, civil unrest, UN enforced martial law, and what religion most high placed officials in the UN now belong to! What religion allows killing and slavery? Would be a good one to use to dominate the world, from a world government forceful point of view. That and who owns the Temple Mount if you can see this as a possible scenario. 2 half brothers still at war and everything else could be used as pawns.