• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation/spirit science/generic/

MarbleAzure

Reincarnation is real anyone who wants real proof follow this up https://www.facebook.com... <-------- But if you're are skeptical please learn own your own and take this evidence with a pinch of salt....;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Essentially the link is to Facebook where there is a discussion in an intriguing group known as 'I am an old soul' a group where every member claims to be an old reincarnated person.. My only physical proof is that the eyes of people claiming to be old souls have a certain depth shine and unique appearance to them. Most people in the group fit this description, and most people in this group seem to be spiritually inclined and hold high views and knowledge on life.. whether this is a coincidence or not there is definitely a correlation with their personalities and what they claim to be which is Old souls with old knowledge of life..

MarbleAzure

Well to really see the proof you will have to dwelve into the group and read disscusions, of course loads of people believing the same thing wont qualify as proof but rather i'll have to post the pictures of these people who claim to be 'old souls' their eyes are deeper looking and have a shine nearly all of them this is the most interesting correlation.....

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram

to me it is not just about having past life memories of a subjective kind as many people expect , ....it is more about having a distinct sence that life is more than this , ....
a young soul is like a child everything pertaining to this life is facinating and to be explored , ....everything of this world is large and real exciting or threatening , ....the material sence of self is strong .

an older soul rather than having memories has knowledge and a sence of awareness beyond just the material realm ,
the memories are immeterial it is the wisdom and experience that is of real importance , (therefore memories can fly away , even be discarded , what need is there to cling to them) ......yet those without this experience will look for proof in material terms because material is all they can relate to , ..therefore they ask for evidence of rebirth or reincarnation and can only see proof in terms of memories rather than experiences , ....(experiences stick because experience is the reality to be known , and what is known canot be discarded)

an old soul may have so many memories that past lives themselves become irelevant, so there is no need to look back , .....yet there is a familiarity , sometimes a familiarity with things that one has not ecountered in this life yet the old soul seems to know or at least be accepting of , ....there is no need to prove it , ....
it is young soul that says ''prove it'' , ....''prove it'' ..all the time because he does not have any experience beyond this !
and he cant , so even if proof were to be shown still he would doubt it :)

MarbleAzure

Yeah it's hard to not believe in this proof when so many seem to come forth with these stories. But the most compelling thing for me is this business with birthmarks as scars of injury.