• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation and the Quantum No-Hiding Theorem

psychoslice

Veteran Member
All those words you read in the Bible came from original writings by many different men. Some of them heard the voice of God and obeyed His commandments to write down words for Him and eventually used to speak for Him. The New Testament particularly was written and produced by religious men who had never heard the voice of God or obeyed His commandments. They were stealing the words from the saints like me who were used to write and speak for God. They all heard the voice of God and obeyed all His commandments. However, the religious men ( heathens ) mixed those stolen words with their religious Jewish traditions and other pagan doctrines believed by them that started in the days the Babylonians were building false gods with their human hands. All religions started from the building of things from earthen materials because it requires a lot of new language to put one visible object together that all starts in the MIND in the form of images, words, musical notes, and other thoughts required to get the shapes necessary to build a visible object. I was an inventor of a few things so I know exactly how these images and thoughts are formed in the MIND before I could start building a visible object from earthen materials. This is how all the original written words that God puts in our minds that became the biblical scriptures with prophecies about the future.
Thank you, but I don't agree.

Arun Pati

Quantum mechanics tells that the wave function is an `indivisible’ entity or a `whole’ entity. Moreover, by the no-Hiding theorem the wave function cannot be lost.
If it is missing from one system it simply moves to another subsystem. If quantum mechanics is applicable to material world as well as living systems, then the conservation of wave function should lead to reincarnation. When a physical body demises the wave function of the inexpressible self migrates from one physical body to another physical body where it continues to exist in accordance with the quantum no-hiding theorem. Thus, quantum mechanics proves that reincarnation is possible and has the potential to answer several facets of life after death.

By the way, this I had realized immediately after we proved the no-Hiding theorem.

Loverofknowledge

Hello all,
Please forgive my ignorance as I am new to the forum. I do not understand the question completely, but I do understand reincarnation. I am Druze and it is a cornerstone within our faith. Reincarnation is the continuation of the soul from one body to another. The soul is what grows and learns through the journey of lives.

Loverofknowledge

I am Druze and reincarnation is a cornerstone belief within it. Any time we hear "Life eternal" or "life everlasting" or "Born again" in any of the scriptures, it is literal. the soul transmigrates to another body, retaining all its knowledge, although conscious knowledge it not always retained.