• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation and the Quantum No-Hiding Theorem

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I perused the article and it is interesting if over my head at points. I am a believer in reincarnation myself but to tie it in with this science seems like a leap I can't see making. But I'm certainly no scientist.

GodsVoice

Is reincarnation similar to the No-Hiding Theorem; wherein information(intelligence) cannot be created, or destroyed, but is simply transferred to another system?

http://phys.org/news/2011-03-quantum-no-hiding-theorem-experimentally.html

The "intelligence" that was used to create the computer generated simulation program that we're experiencing life in may or may not exist anymore. We have no way of knowing but the program that was built from that intelligence including the artificial intelligence called God and His voice that was built into the program is still giving us make-believe worlds to enjoy. The information called Lucifer and the Beast that is giving man make-believe worlds today will be destroyed soon on the day of the Lord. Heat will be used to delete it just like fire is a good way to get rid of computer documents within the program.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Is reincarnation similar to the No-Hiding Theorem; wherein information(intelligence) cannot be created, or destroyed, but is simply transferred to another system?

http://phys.org/news/2011-03-quantum-no-hiding-theorem-experimentally.html
This is an interesting article.

We are still experimenting and trying to solve the information paradox stating that information cannot be destroyed.
Here are the more recent developments.
In 2014, Chris Adami, a physicist at the Michigan State University claimed to have solved the paradox.[19] Since absolute loss of information is not allowed by quantum physics, Adami argues that the "lost" information is contained in stimulated emission that accompanies the Hawking radiation emitted by black holes.[20] His solution has not been confirmed.

In 2015, Modak, Ortíz, Peña and Sudarsky, have argued that the paradox can be dissolved by invoking foundational issues of quantum theory often referred as the measurement problem of quantum mechanics.[21] This work was built on an earlier proposal by Okon and Sudarsky on the benefits of Objective collapse theory in a much broader context.[22] The original motivation of these studies was the long lasting proposal of Roger Penrose where collapse of the wave-function is said to be inevitable in presence of black holes (and even under the influence of gravitational field).[23][24] Experimental verification of collapse theories is an ongoing effort.[25]

Hawking et al. on 5 Jan 2016 proposed new theories of information moving in and out of a black hole.[26][27] The 2016 work posits that the information is saved in "soft particles", low-energy versions of photons and other particles that exist in zero-energy empty space.[28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
This is an interesting article.

We are still experimenting and trying to solve the information paradox stating that information cannot be destroyed.
Here are the more recent developments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox

thank you.

its interesting to note that mental is a synonym for spiritual.

maybe our subconscious and irrational mind grasps what the rational mind seems to ignore but is present?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
it basically implies that information, or intelligence, is transferred to another system.
In common eastern/Indian reincarnation and afterlife thinking there is no transfer of information at all needed upon death. The physical brain was never the storehouse of personality and memories but an intermediary tool to allow the soul (the real receptacle of an individual) to experience life on the physical plane. Cutting edge science is starting to see even memory storage is non-local.
Nice article.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In common eastern/Indian reincarnation and afterlife thinking there is no transfer of information at all needed upon death. The physical brain was never the storehouse of personality and memories but an intermediary tool to allow the soul (the real receptacle of an individual) to experience life on the physical plane. Cutting edge science is starting to see even memory storage is non-local.

Nice article.
thanks

the nervous systems system seems to act like a lightning rod. once those neural pathways are formed they seem to act a lot like spooky action at a distance with other seemingly separated things.

http://icrl.org/

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It is correct that nothing can be added to or removed from Cosmos, and thus reincarnation is a given, but it should be understood that there is organization in the 'spiritual' dimensions that are interactive with mental consciousness of the physical plane. So the doctrine of reincarnation and karma does not just imply an arbitrary transfer of the 'soul' of the deceased to another form, but is guided by 'higher' evolved entities with the aim of continuing evolutionary progress in the context of the cosmic or divine purpose.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I believe that at death all so called information ceases to be, just like if you destroyed your computer with all its information, that information is no longer there, for us its all part of the illusion we call life.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, all em vibrations continue.....your brain creates em waves which resonate in the qv, aka zpe, meanwhile the earth rotates as it orbits the sun, which likewise rotates and orbits the center of the galaxy, etc... leaving behind in the spacial wake, all that transpired of an em nature. As an analogy, think of the way the old tape recorders recorded and stored em signals as it passes the head and later can be replayed by revisiting that part of the tape one is interested in.The thing is that the omnipresent zpe field is vibrating across the whole spectrum and nothing can stop it, and thus continues to contain all information generated of a em nature everywhere always.

Last edited:

GodsVoice

I believe that at death all so called information ceases to be, just like if you destroyed your computer with all its information, that information is no longer there, for us its all part of the illusion we call life.

All the information called Lucifer and the Beast is deleted but not the information called Christ in which we were all born. This means our created "consciousness" remains after the deletion of the information that was used to form the make believe world we've all be experiencing called Earth and the thoughts that go with it that made us believe in "good and evil" images and the "good and evil" thoughts. All that information will be destroyed and burned up into a Lake of Fire.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Then a new created heaven and earth will replace the old;

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

When your "consciousness" passes from this world into the next, it will be like going to bed at night and wake up in a good dream. You won't remember anything prior to that dream. You won't remember dying in the past but we will learn that when we go from one dream to another and wake up in different bodies, that our bodies are only formed illusions that are not real at all. We will understand that each dream is a make-believe world so when the dream ends and we wake up in the original bodies we woke up in after we died in this generation, then we will totally understand that those dreams are unique to each created man made both male and female. One created man was created with information to form two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female so you two will be in every unique dream together because you're of one mind and one kind of flesh. So when you wake up together in a dream with a different body, both you and your mate will have the same kind of body. Since you each have a body, you will have different perspectives so you and your mate will never have the same experience so that will make good conversation with each other after the dream. You will always have a good story to tell to other couples and they will have good stories to tell you too. We will never have to gossip about the neighbors anymore to entertain ourselves. We will all have unique and wonderful experiences to share with each other.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
All the information called Lucifer and the Beast is deleted but not the information called Christ in which we were all born. This means our created "consciousness" remains after the deletion of the information that was used to form the make believe world we've all be experiencing called Earth and the thoughts that go with it that made us believe in "good and evil" images and the "good and evil" thoughts. All that information will be destroyed and burned up into a Lake of Fire.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Then a new created heaven and earth will replace the old;

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

When your "consciousness" passes from this world into the next, it will be like going to bed at night and wake up in a good dream. You won't remember anything prior to that dream. You won't remember dying in the past but we will learn that when we go from one dream to another and wake up in different bodies, that our bodies are only formed illusions that are not real at all. We will understand that each dream is a make-believe world so when the dream ends and we wake up in the original bodies we woke up in after we died in this generation, then we will totally understand that those dreams are unique to each created man made both male and female. One created man was created with information to form two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female so you two will be in every unique dream together because you're of one mind and one kind of flesh. So when you wake up together in a dream with a different body, both you and your mate will have the same kind of body. Since you each have a body, you will have different perspectives so you and your mate will never have the same experience so that will make good conversation with each other after the dream. You will always have a good story to tell to other couples and they will have good stories to tell you too. We will never have to gossip about the neighbors anymore to entertain ourselves. We will all have unique and wonderful experiences to share with each other.
What you call Christ is to me our true inner being, our true Self, we are all One with the Cosmos, or Consciousness, all these stories of Jesus and other heavenly being are just that stories. There is nothing divine about the Cosmos, we ourselves make up that story, we also make up the stories of another life after this life.........its all greed really.

GodsVoice

What you call Christ is to me our true inner being, our true Self, we are all One with the Cosmos, or Consciousness, all these stories of Jesus and other heavenly being are just that stories. There is nothing divine about the Cosmos, we ourselves make up that story, we also make up the stories of another life after this life.........its all greed really.

When you experience the death of your flesh, your consciousness will be wiped clean of all the memories of the past and then you will awaken in new bodies on a new earth. The new heaven means the new information without information called Lucifer ( false prophet ) and the Beast, which is the information that made man build false gods ( visible things we see ) with human hands ( mark of the Beast ). All that deceiving information will be deleted and gone forever.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
When you experience the death of your flesh, your consciousness will be wiped clean of all the memories of the past and then you will awaken in new bodies on a new earth. The new heaven means the new information without information called Lucifer ( false prophet ) and the Beast, which is the information that made man build false gods ( visible things we see ) with human hands ( mark of the Beast ). All that deceiving information will be deleted and gone forever.
And pray tell me, how do you know that ?, did you read about it ?.

GodsVoice

And pray tell me, how do you know that ?, did you read about it ?.

A little reading of the Bible and all the other experiences I had with my created senses along with obeying the voice of the Lord for the past 37 years was required to obtain the knowledge to understand all the invisible things that no man can see such as what God and His voice is and the computer generated simulation program we're all involved in. We also learn a lot about how we're going to experience life in the next generation called the New Heaven and Earth. We also learn about the age ending destruction of all the old visible images and thoughts that we have been experiencing in our individual minds. These things are totally invisible to man so our Creator wanted us to know about Him, His creation and the future plan.

All I had to do was testify to every word that forms in my mind and then eventually become the voice of the Lord for others to hear His voice as I write or speak those words to His chosen ones. Once they read or hear those words I write or speak to them, they instantly recognize that's it's His voice so they listen intently and learn all these invisible things that were revealed through my testimonies. How else do you think those original written words you read in the Bible came into this world?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
A little reading of the Bible and all the other experiences I had with my created senses along with obeying the voice of the Lord for the past 37 years was required to obtain the knowledge to understand all the invisible things that no man can see such as what God and His voice is and the computer generated simulation program we're all involved in. We also learn a lot about how we're going to experience life in the next generation called the New Heaven and Earth. We also learn about the age ending destruction of all the old visible images and thoughts that we have been experiencing in our individual minds. These things are totally invisible to man so our Creator wanted us to know about Him, His creation and the future plan.

All I had to do was testify to every word that forms in my mind and then eventually become the voice of the Lord for others to hear His voice as I write or speak those words to His chosen ones. Once they read or hear those words I write or speak to them, they instantly recognize that's it's His voice so they listen intently and learn all these invisible things that were revealed through my testimonies. How else do you think those original written words you read in the Bible came into this world?
Those words in the bible were put there, not by a god, but by men, and you have been caught in the trap of believing they are true.

GodsVoice

Those words in the bible were put there, not by a god, but by men, and you have been caught in the trap of believing they are true.

All those words you read in the Bible came from original writings by many different men. Some of them heard the voice of God and obeyed His commandments to write down words for Him and eventually used to speak for Him. The New Testament particularly was written and produced by religious men who had never heard the voice of God or obeyed His commandments. They were stealing the words from the saints like me who were used to write and speak for God. They all heard the voice of God and obeyed all His commandments. However, the religious men ( heathens ) mixed those stolen words with their religious Jewish traditions and other pagan doctrines believed by them that started in the days the Babylonians were building false gods with their human hands. All religions started from the building of things from earthen materials because it requires a lot of new language to put one visible object together that all starts in the MIND in the form of images, words, musical notes, and other thoughts required to get the shapes necessary to build a visible object. I was an inventor of a few things so I know exactly how these images and thoughts are formed in the MIND before I could start building a visible object from earthen materials. This is how all the original written words that God puts in our minds that became the biblical scriptures with prophecies about the future.