• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Recent discussion on evolution by Aron Ra

anotherneil

So you think Aron Ra made an error, but you are unwilling top tell us what it was?
Yeah, I don't consider it as necessary to spell it out, but I have no problem doing so at all: US involvement in aiding Israel with their slaughter and destruction of Gaza is unacceptable, and that's basically where Tucker Carlson stands. Unless you support Israel's genocide of Palestinians, I don't see how you could have a problem with my statement.

anotherneil

Have you heard of the "Tucker Carlson Defense"? I doubt if you have.
No, I'm generally no fan of Tucker Carlson, with some exceptions such as his position on opposing US support of Israel's reign of terror and destruction on Palestinian men, women, and children & we can include the targeting (obviously intentional) of all those humanitarian vehicles and assassination of those aid workers in those vehicles in that.

Pogo

Yeah, I don't consider it as necessary to spell it out, but I have no problem doing so at all: US involvement in aiding Israel with their slaughter and destruction of Gaza is unacceptable, and that's basically where Tucker Carlson stands. Unless you support Israel's genocide of Palestinians, I don't see how you could have a problem with my statement.
Well here is your problem, given that even you claim not to be fond of TCs position,and TC's typical position, your unexplained claim re TC raises many more questions than you thought it answered. Or are you a general fan of TC?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, I'm generally no fan of Tucker Carlson, with some exceptions such as his position on opposing US support of Israel's reign of terror and destruction on Palestinian men, women, and children & we can include the targeting (obviously intentional) of all those humanitarian vehicles and assassination of those aid workers in those vehicles in that.
Fox News was once sued for something stupid that Tucker said on his show. And Fox News' defense was essentially that Tucker only says stupid things and no sane person would take his claims seriously. Paraphrased of course:

I almost forgot, it worked.

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member