• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

REALITY TV, THE SICKEST SHOW YET!!!!

w00t

It was reported on UK TV this morning that there is a new reality TV show to be aired tonight, on American TV. Hosted by Barbara Walters a 16-year-old mother has put her baby up for adoption, and adoptive couples are bidding to become the baby's parents. This is so sick. the baby and mother are being exploited for TV ratings. In the UK, private adoption is illegal only the social service can place a child. :mad:

Lightkeeper

The sad part is that people will watch it. Maybe soon there will be "extreme adoption." The premise will be a man will be given a womb and impregnated with 16 babies. The adoptive parents all have to have sex changes and the best looking one adopts the children.

Rex

Founder
Colin_Admin said:
Yeah that is going over board. I think that and the one that exploited those midgets are the worst ones.

Don't you mean LITTLE PEOPLE YOU ARROGANT PRICK

:lol:

I live in America and I have been gripping about Reality TV for some time. Back in the 80's there was a movie called The Running Man where 'so called' prisoners on death row were put on a reality show in a closed environment to out run Gladiators, if they survived they were released, time served, if they were killed then their death sentence was 'carried out' so to speak. And it is my belief, no matter how far fetched that one day we will be witnessing human deaths on TV in the name of ratings. The movie spells it all out, uncanny to me, really....

I live in America and I have been gripping about Reality TV for some time. Back in the 80's there was a movie called The Running Man where 'so called' prisoners on death row were put on a reality show in a closed environment to out run Gladiators, if they survived they were released, time served, if they were killed then their death sentence was 'carried out' so to speak. And it is my belief, no matter how far fetched that one day we will be witnessing human deaths on TV in the name of ratings. The movie spells it all out, uncanny to me, really....

I hate reality shows. Did ya see the world's worst show "Captive"
It managed to get me to sleep, a first time a television show did this to me.
I prefer a episode of Fawlty Towers :lol: to a episode of Surivivor :roll:
I like The Office it is more realistic than a normal reality show.
Even my cartoons is better than a entire reality show.
I GROAN when I see more Idol shows. Idol,Idol,idol idol boring. Singing of fat people is more entertaining than this dreck of a fransiche called IDOL SHOWS.
Hope we'll not see a reality show about 12 people in incest, killings, going to toilet.
Simon Cowell,you better keep away from me or I'll make you so unpopular, you would wish you were dead!

pegan

As much as I love to see people make fools of themselves, reality TV sickens me.

Here in the US, there was one called 'The Swan' or something like that. They took "ugly" women and "made them beautiful." They then held a pageant, where they were rejected anyway by judges, and only one girl won.

I hate exploiting the sick, the poor, the ugly, the fat, the skinny, the big-chested, and the little people ( :wink: ).

I can't stand it. :fight:

~*Pegan*~