• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real bad day

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah well, if New Zealand is such a real country, how come they have the wrong number of stars on their flag?

And something something sex with sheep something, and so on.
sounds somewhat as if you were describing Montana:

Montana, where men are men. Women are scarce. And the sheep . . . are nervous.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I've thought about that. I attribute most of my sleep loss to kidney disease, and the fact that I'm on diuretics and so have to get up at least every two hours to go to the bathroom. The extreme sleep loss most recently was due to the itching.

Is the cpap machine difficult to get used to? I wouldn't think I could sleep at all with that thing on.

Its awkward at first, the sleep center tests you out for it overnight at their center. I honestly cant do without it. You get used to wearing the mask. You have to change the filter every month, and the mask every 3 months. Distilled water goes in the tank. Their is a doctor that you visit periodically.

After awhile its like second nature. The machine tracks data from when you sleep. The people at the center set all the settings based on your test results.

The main thing is i get 7 to 8 hours sleep, whereas before that i was a zombie, and i would not get any real sleep until i got the machine.

Jumi

I hope things are better now? For health issues, half of happiness is having a good doctor, an elderly relative of mine once said. Finding a good one might be tricky sometimes though.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
In a Trump world, I'm embarrassed to say I'm American.
I'm not sure what happened. I think a reply got skipped or doubled or something. I know you're American, and meant to write a reply to you saying thank you. I'm sorry for whatever mistake I made in the sending.