• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reaching the Precipitous

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I am learning very very slowly about the things I have issues with. Communication is highly important to me in all parts of my life, work, education, spirit, and so forth. So...

I wanted to know if there are some conversational cues you guys picked up on that maybe I can work out. I'm aware of the technical things. What else?

I can, um, handle it.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Oh. I do not always check my threads. If you can quote me or #page me, I may get it. It's still acting funky but that's the best way to reply so my questions won't be floating out there.

Thanks.

PureX

Veteran Member
To be honest, I don't pay that much attention to the communication 'style' of other posters. And I try not to presume personalities behind the posts. I try only to respond the the content of other's posts with my own thoughts, and leave it at that.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@Unveiled Artist, I find your posts thoughtful, unique, and complete. I cannot think of any thing to... ummm critique.

If you feel left out, maybe your replies rise above the fray of the debate and stand solidly on their own.

I hope that is helpful and encouraging.

BTW, just in case you noticed that I typo'd your screen-name on a previous thread... I do apologize. After an hour or so... I thought to myself, " did I just call her United Artist??? Oh dear..."

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@Unveiled Artist, I find your posts thoughtful, unique, and complete. I cannot think of any thing to... ummm critique.

If you feel left out, maybe your replies rise above the fray of the debate and stand solidly on their own.

I hope that is helpful and encouraging.

BTW, just in case you noticed that I typo'd your screen-name on a previous thread... I do apologize. After an hour or so... I thought to myself, " did I just call her United Artist??? Oh dear..."

Naw. I just notice I'm getting some negative comments that's throwing me off. Was wondering if I was coming off rude or something.