• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raunchy Rosie

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'm sorry if I wanted your opinion of me I would ask for it, try some constructive critisism of what I said instead of talking about someone who you know nothing about!

Pardon? How many times have you made an assertion of the top of your head, claiming to have experience with it? Plently; I do admit to making some of those remarks, but at least I think before I make a remark and don't paint a whole people with one paintbrush. I know nothing about Rosie O'Donnell? Well, I don't know much, but I figure as an American I get a bit more then you English over there. ;)

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Rosie is gone because she is not a vewry smart person. This is a show designed to appeal to women in an intellectual and ligical way. The purpose of it is to discuss current events in a way that is both logical and entertaining. While Rosie's rants can be argued to be entertaining, they are by no means logical. It has nothing to do with the way she looks, her sexual orientation, or anything so contrite as that. It is simply a matter of a show that didn't want a loud, brash, obnoxious and mean spirited person to be a host. I am half expecting someone to chime in with a conspiracy theory about how the CIA is somehow behind her firing. Ridiculous? Rosie wouldn't think so. After all, if they can pull off 9/11...