• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raptured, gathered or both?

Muffled

Jesus in me
I have read a book where the authors only allowed a rapture and disregarded a gathering as referring to the same event.

Rapture: I Th. 4:17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
Rev 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”

Gather: Mat. 24:31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other
Mat. 25:5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 6 But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him
Luke 3:17 His winnowing fork is in his hand, to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If you want to read a book, read Lucianity where you will learn that the epistles to the Thessalonians, Mathew 24, Mark 13, and all of Luke was really written by Lucius, the Bishop of Cyrene. He wrote probably 75% of the bible scripture…..
Using the forum to try to sell your book? I assume that it is no coincidence that your name and the name of the book’s author are the same.

J. Byer

No, all I want you to do, is read the comprehensive descriptions of book at amazon and google books. If you do that, then you will have sufficient information to understand the bible has been corrupted by Lucius, and blind faith cannot be placed in the scripture as the inspired word of God. Some of it is, and much of it isn't, all due to the mischief of Lucius. As a seeker of only the truth, God has blessed me with this insight and if you also come to understand this newly discovered evidence about Lucius, then I am happy for you and I have fulfilled my mission. Lucius created nothing but confusion in all his writings which is basically why these religious forum debates exist They are needed so people can find the truth that Lucius never knew, recognized, or reported in all his scriptural writings .. whether it is about verbiage in the epistles, or his fiction about the trinity, baptism, transfiguration,, ascension, and many of the miracles. When you see and read the duplications of words in Matt 24, Mark 13, Luke 21 for example, know that all the forgery is the work of one man (i.e. Lucius) Nonetheless, despite all the fiction and forgery by Lucius, Jesus was still the anointed one of God and he came to earth for only one defined mission: that mission was to die and resurrect in order to prove men have souls, which lived after the grave, and thus Genesis 1:27 is true >>>> man, both male and female, are made in image of God. This is what the resurrection confirmed and the Shroud of Turin scientifically established when it was analyzed. Lucius wrote Thessalonians, Revelation, Matthew 24, and all the gospel of Luke. I hope that this information assists you in your search for answers.

the rapture-"faith shall rise in the air" the trick is to know a secret. Many show spirits rising in the air to join god but this is false. Faith rises to love [lord] which is missing after christ because the highest name reached is lord name that walks on water to the front to call him by his highest name first. Love is lord after christ[ faith] but went missing to the front..lord jesus christ is jesus christ lord but as soon as lord is crossed to from faith it then goes to the front as we must call him by his highest name first using logic and not gods truth of order [love is last] this is a conditioning where we assume faith goes to god next when it goes to love then god because we all witness jesus christ or lord jesus christ where christ is the last name here and we assume god is the space of light next from those names we are used to. so when faith rises in the air those will see as love is in the air. This allows god to hide true love for the end. christmas is [ christ as]then empty because love can never be shown after faith because lord walks on water to the front. Genesis 6 is faith as midst with water above to lord and water below to jesus. [same as way truth life and father son holy spirit. love finds god and faith finds the names of god made before that and cannot go to god from conceptual views. faith finds god then love or love then god.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
the rapture-"faith shall rise in the air" the trick is to know a secret. Many show spirits rising in the air to join god but this is false. Faith rises to love [lord] which is missing after christ because the highest name reached is lord name that walks on water to the front to call him by his highest name first. Love is lord after christ[ faith] but went missing to the front..lord jesus christ is jesus christ lord but as soon as lord is crossed to from faith it then goes to the front as we must call him by his highest name first using logic and not gods truth of order [love is last] this is a conditioning where we assume faith goes to god next when it goes to love then god because we all witness jesus christ or lord jesus christ where christ is the last name here and we assume god is the space of light next from those names we are used to. so when faith rises in the air those will see as love is in the air. This allows god to hide true love for the end. christmas is [ christ as]then empty because love can never be shown after faith because lord walks on water to the front. Genesis 6 is faith as midst with water above to lord and water below to jesus. [same as way truth life and father son holy spirit. love finds god and faith finds the names of god made before that and cannot go to god from conceptual views. faith finds god then love or love then god.

I believe it is the body that is caught up. Faith keeps one from being tossed out into outer space.