• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rape?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
In my view, rape is not a sexual act, but a power act. It's a violent act against another human, not sex. Consider yourself as being a victim of a male on male rape, and see if you see anything sexual about it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Look at Henry Lee Lucas. He said that was the reason he started his killing spree.

I am honestly not very interested :eek:

And am sleepy.

I mean some people simply have crazy urges that would make others suffer, and if nothung inside or outside to stop them, they will indulge on them.

If sexuality is not executed and lived responsibly, it will cause suffering (as most or all things I guess)

Titanic

I am honestly not very interested :eek:

And am sleepy.

I mean some people simply have crazy urges that would make others suffer, and if nothung inside or outside to stop them, they will indulge on them.

If sexuality is not executed and lived responsibly, it will cause suffering (as most or all things I guess)

So why did you reply? Lack of sex can lead to rape.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Silly argument unless he has no hands.

You are being a bit naive. Thats similar to saying that no one would rob a car to fulfill their wish of driving it while having the wind it her/his hait if they got a fan.

Masturbating may be more satisfying than sex with other human being on some intances, but is obvioously not the same. Human sexuality is way richer than mere ejaculation since long long time.

Unfortunately as I said,oor execution, like one without regard for others feelings, will cause suffering.

Me Myself

Back to my username
So why did you reply? Lack of sex can lead to rape.

I am interested in the thread, I meant I amot interested on looking further right now, or at least not with current info.

It is important to say all the variables though.

You need to lack way more an sex for rape to happen, Most people not having sex and having hunger for it wont frigging go out and rape someone. It takes someone who truly disregards another human beings suffering, social boundaries and fear of jail, for that to happen.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
In my view, rape can never be justified. But I am out of this discussion, as it's not really a place I want to think about, as I know victims, and quite frankly, such discussions are disturbing, as somebody will somehow argue that it is justified. I'm basically all for chemical castration.

Titanic

I am interested in the thread, I meant I amot interested on looking further right now, or at least not with current info.

It is important to say all the variables though.

You need to lack way more an sex for rape to happen, Most people not having sex and having hunger for it wont frigging go out and rape someone. It takes someone who truly disregards another human beings suffering, social boundaries and fear of jail, for that to happen.

Okay, Sorry then.

Me Myself

Back to my username
In my view, rape can never be justified. But I am out of this discussion, as it's not really a place I want to think about, as I know victims, and quite frankly, such discussions are disturbing, as somebody will somehow argue that it is justified. I'm basically all for chemical castration.

Regretably, I wouldnt be surprised if someone did argue that.

Indeed, its not about justification. I hear most cases have anger involved too.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Regretably, I wouldnt be surprised if someone did argue that.

Indeed, its not about justification. I hear most cases have anger involved too.

So try saying, "Gosh, but I was just so horny!" to a judge. Good luck with that.

Titanic

I do not think it is justified. But it can happen. I respect your right to drop out of this thread. I hope the victim's you know will be able to find peace.