• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random question: How many people have been banned from FB?

How many people have been banned by FB? What did you get banned for?

As you can tell from some of my posts and my user name I'm an activist who campaigns on behalf of Asian-American issues and human rights issues in Asia.

This week I had not one, not two, but three of my accounts banned by FB, all in a span of 24 hours after someone posted my screenshots to reddit.

One of my accounts was the victim of constant false reporting. I was banned 10 times consecutively for posting articles critical of the evil CCP of China or for calling out various problems in the Asian-American community.

Then this week I was banned without explanation and FB is requesting my ID. *sigh*

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

As you can tell from some of my posts and my user name I'm an activist who campaigns on behalf of Asian-American issues and human rights issues in Asia.

This week I had not one, not two, but three of my accounts banned by FB, all in a span of 24 hours after someone posted my screenshots to reddit.

One of my accounts was the victim of constant false reporting. I was banned 10 times consecutively for posting articles critical of the evil CCP of China or for calling out various problems in the Asian-American community.

Then this week I was banned without explanation and FB is requesting my ID. *sigh*

I informed FB I had double accounts accidentally; and, to delete one, I had to take a picture of my ID to show them. The account is still up; so, I don't know how that works.

Political, legal things, things of that nature are hot spots. I've seen worse than what's on Facebooks rules but seems people slip through the cracks. A lot of social media sites are like that. Twitter thought I was trying to make money off their site so they deleted some of my posts. Among others. :confused:

I'm pretty sure that I was targeted because of my political views. I was very critical of Russia and China, two regimes which are threatening the peace of the entire world today. Both those nations are known to employ "troll armies" that mass-report people at a coordinated time by marking them as "spam". All three of my accounts were deleted after I had spent a few hours Chinese propagandists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0

Who Are the Chinese Trolls of the '50 Cent Army'?

Also I believe that the "real name policy" is actually discriminatory in a way. Many people cannot use their names. For example journalists like myself who depends on anonymity (that said, I did use my first real and middle names)

#MyNameIs

David T

Premium Member
Politics itself is A bit like focusing on the symptoms as if it's the disease. I don't think a broken leg is the causality of a broken leg I could be wrong maybe it is!!!!

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

I'm willing to bet you go banned for denying the Nanjing Massacre.

I'm willing to bet you go banned for denying the Nanjing Massacre.

I never did. The fact is that China is an enemy right now and we cannot be politically correct when it comes to dealing with them. Which is all beside the point because free speech should be absolute; even if I did people who disagree with me should have debated me openly and fairly rather than try to censor me. And anyhow there are THOUSANDS of Holocaust Denial groups on FB and nobody ever does anything about them.