• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Personal Information

Pah

Uber all member
mrscarrdero said:
...I don't let carrdero cook in the kitchen :tsk:
Can we infer that Carrdero "cooks" in the other rooms and why didn't he mention that.

No*s

Captain Obvious
I listen to video game remixes almost entirely...especially since my Classical CDs got stolen :p.

Scorn

I'm a
-shoe horse.
-A new music junkie that has to be the first kid on the block to have heard of this or that band.
-a foodie
-an online multiplayer fan
-I have a single malt collection
and
-I can move my ears independent of each other...and my face

M

Majikthise

retrorich said:
Hey...watch that kind of talk! I own a New Beetle, and I love it. :D
My love for my vintage beetle bordered on the sexual.:areyoucra

M

Majikthise

michel said:
Never 'got into' Monty Python, although I am probably one of the few who did'nt.
I know I am going to show my age here, but my favourite of all time was 'The Goon show' Peter Sellers, Spike Milligan...to name just two out of a row of some of the zaniest commedians of all time.:jiggy:
Wow!! The Goon Show!! Now that is a blast from the past!:woohoo:

No*s

Captain Obvious
As a kid, one of my pets was a bullsnake that I frequently put in the windows when we had guests, rather than letting it loose, and they'd pretty much freak out when they looked out the window if they didn't know he was there :D.

Saw11_2000

That's mean...lolol.

Snakes are cool, especially the ones that can strangle you! I never really liked the ones that could bite. :p

One time I saw this awesome one...it was yellow!!!!and it had red eyes!!!!!!!It looked awesome I wanted one.

Linus

I drive a 2000 Toyota Corolla. I call it the White Stallion.
I have a brother and a sister.
My favorite meal is country fried steak. With gravy of course.
I am related to the president of my college.
I have never left the United States.
That's enought for now. Maybe I'll post some more later.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Saw11_2000 said:
That's mean...lolol.

Snakes are cool, especially the ones that can strangle you! I never really liked the ones that could bite. :p

One time I saw this awesome one...it was yellow!!!!and it had red eyes!!!!!!!It looked awesome I wanted one.

Yes, I am rather partial to snakes and reptiles in general. They are quite beautiful...of course, they also help my mean streak some also *rubs hands together evilly*. Of course, that was nicer than letting the snake run loose and surprise people, which is how I normally kept him :D.

That brings me to more strange personal information.

That snake was hit by something, so my pet bullsnake also had a large scar where his right eye would have been.

My most prized possessions have long been my books and comics.

I can't cook anything. Even my white rice makes people sick.

I drink several glasses of tea every day, but have never tried coffee, because before going to the university I bet someone $5 I wouldn't drink any till I graduated. I kept the bet even though I couldn't remember who I bet and had no writing...and still haven't drank any.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm secretly worried that I'll turn into a stalker of Dom Monaghan, Jude Law and Ewan MacGregor.
All the other people I'm worried I'll turn into a stalker of are dead.

Master Vigil

I hate socks and shoes. I hardly ever wear them. And its 29 degrees here in western pa!! :D I used to wear my hair like wolverines. I have amzing spit accuracy. I once hit a fly out of mid-air. I also can jump really high. When I was 12, I could leg press like 400 lbs. I can run faster on all 4's than I can on 2 legs. (It takes practice, but I swear its easier.)

Saw11_2000

That's very interesting that you hate socks and shoes.

I personally, am ALWAYS seen with a sweatshirt. Even in summer I wear them. And the other funny thing is I NEVER wear a coat...never ever wear a coat. So right now it's about 20 degrees and I'm not wearing a coat when I am outside. But when it's 95 it's sweatshirt for the win!

Prima

Okay....from reading these, I'll respond. You'll see that each responds to a post, if you bother to look :)

Cones are color, rods are light. I think.

I've had three concussions. (from rugby)

My dad LOVES Alan Dean Foster.

Monty Python - I can quote it. Almost the whole thing *hides in shame*

I have twin little brothers, lycan.

Obsession with straightening pictures is a form of OCD, which I'm fascinated with. I have a form of OCD also - I'm hyperaware of my ears. Weird, huh? Heh.

Master Vigil, you sound like a comic book character. Which, by the way, I love comic books. Especially Elektra, she's my favorite. Always has been.

I also hate socks and shoes. I almost never wear them and get in big trouble for it :( once my shoes got taken when I had taken them off!

I have four brothers - older, younger, and two nine-year-old twins.

My boyfriend and I joke that I'm the man in our relationship since I act more like the 'male' in a relationship.

I'm bisexual, bipolar, OCD, and depressed. My drug cabinet looks like a psychotic rich woman's shoe closet.

Master Vigil

I never wear coats either. I only wear hoodies. So when you see me, I'm almost always wearing a hoodie, jeans, and bare feet.