• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Radio RF Discussion

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Made a gofund me page to cover cost of the show
Thanks in advanced.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Maybe, after awhile.
But any chance of a chat/posted script? Introverts, which make up about half of the population, are known for communication and expressing themselves better through written communication than oral, unlike the about half of the population of extroverts which do better with oral communication.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Maybe, after awhile.
But any chance of a chat/posted script? Extroverts, which make up about half of the population, are known for communication and expressing themselves better through written communication than oral.
we could do a script and blogtalk does come with a chat feature. Though it will be hard to be on a radio show with out talking.

Shadow Wolf

we could do a script and blogtalk does come with a chat feature. Though it will be hard to be on a radio show with out talking.
I realize such a thing defeats the purpose of a radio show. But not everyone likes to sit through listening to other people talk, and not everyone can so easily communicate their thoughts and ideas as easily through oral communication as they can written.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I realize such a thing defeats the purpose of a radio show. But not everyone likes to sit through listening to other people talk, and not everyone can so easily communicate their thoughts and ideas as easily through oral communication as they can written.
we could do a half silent interview. I could ask you questions on the air and you could respond in the comment section. It would be historic.

Shadow Wolf

we could do a half silent interview. I could ask you questions on the air and you could respond in the comment section. It would be historic.
That would probably be awkward.
Maybe a reading section for those who read and listening section for those who can manage to sit through it?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Just make a transcript of the audio after the show, and during the show live tweet a few key points. It helps expand communication, especially for those like SW mentioned, for those who are hearing impaired and for those who have speech disorders who may wish to tweet to you or retweet parts of the show.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That would work for me. I not only have a "face for radio", but me voice sends small animals scurrying for cover.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Due to technical difficulties, today's show will broadcast at 7pm EST. When broadcast begins, we will have a link available here as well as in chat.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Just make a transcript of the audio after the show, and during the show live tweet a few key points. It helps expand communication, especially for those like SW mentioned, for those who are hearing impaired and for those who have speech disorders who may wish to tweet to you or retweet parts of the show.
I think I would actually kinda enjoy writing a transcript after the show :D

Just gotta find a good place to put it. Not sure if the description box of a show is big enough. Is it possible to attach files to a message on RF? I could make a .txt or .rtf and post it.