• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Racist Terrorist kills 9 black worshippers :(

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
I can't help but feel this is a microcosm of about 90% of history. Pale mother****er shows up, they shrug and say "come on bro, we got food", and it all ends with most of them dead and the pasty-white guy sitting on a throne of corpses, sipping bourbon while the survivors have been re-purposed into farm equipment.

But remember, he's only a maniac, not a terrorist. Only brown people can be terrorists.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
But remember, he's only a maniac, not a terrorist. Only brown people can be terrorists.
I don't really know if you could call him a terrorist to be honest. Is everyone who kills a lot of people a terrorist? I see terrorism as the use of violence and fear for politcal or such goals. This seemed to just be a lone **** with a hate-boner for black people.

Kirran

Premium Member
He did want to start a race war. I don't think it's utterly unreasonable to say his motivations strayed into politics.