• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

racism

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Sin: Disobeying God

7:11-12-13

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.

[ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."

[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.

I was not aware of the Surah. I owe you an apology.
And thank you for the reference. I think it noteworthy.​

Sabour

If you mean the story of Satan and Adam(pbuh) ?

I do agree :)

the first sin committed was being racist , so we "the Muslims" believe Satan call for racist and evil .

May God bless you brother, I love you for the sake of Allah :)

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I think what we call rasism is normal in the animal world, most animals fight with each other because of their defferneces, we are animals also, but we do have the inteligence not to for the sake of our living together in peace.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
is any race superior to another?
ongoing racial tension make people think that society will never be delivered from racial prejudice.

No. Just because people look different, have different cultures, etc. doesn't mean one is better than the other.

People fear things that are different than they are, which might, at least, explain one reason for racism.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In terms of biological science, there is no such thing as "races" in humanity. There's only Homo sapiens sapiens and there's no further diversions. Racism is a social construct that exists to rationalize oppression, imperialism and colonialism. It's a handy tool for keeping the unwashed masses of humanity bickering with each other instead of focusing on the actual cause of our plight. I think racism will be wiped out when the class system is eradicated.

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
In terms of biological science, there is no such thing as "races" in humanity. There's only Homo sapiens sapiens and there's no further diversions. Racism is a social construct that exists to rationalize oppression, imperialism and colonialism. It's a handy tool for keeping the unwashed masses of humanity bickering with each other instead of focusing on the actual cause of our plight. I think racism will be wiped out when the class system is eradicated.

I believe this as well, I have since I was a child, but, at the same time, people who live in different areas will have different ways of doing things, of acting, etc. It's the whole culture thing. The physical differences, to me, are superficial.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I believe this as well, I have since I was a child, but, at the same time, people who live in different areas will have different ways of doing things, of acting, etc. It's the whole culture thing. The physical differences, to me, are superficial.

Mmhmm. Ethnic groups look different because of certain genes being concentrated in certain areas due to environmental adaptations. But we're the only human species around now. Neanderthals would be an example of a different human race, since concepts of biological race are often just concepts of subspecies.

''After this Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she had to become the mother of everyone living." Genesis 3:20
definitely, all human beings descended from a common stock. God is not partial,but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable for him "
there is no reason to consider to be superior to another.
people stir up national hatred due to inner psychological problems