• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran Authenticity

Craguss

I am curious to learn why muslim's believe that the Q'uran is inspired of God?

What makes you truly believe that it is the word of God.
And please can you provide proof as to this authenticity.
I appreciate it may be difficult to write in short terms an answer to this. But try your best!

Thanks
Craguss

AbuQuteiba

Craguss said:

I appreciate it may be difficult to write in short terms an answer to this. But try your best!

Thanks
Craguss

As you mentioned, it would take too long to actually explain why. ((If it (The Qur'an) was from anyone besides Allah, you would have found many contradictions (in it) )) (QUR'AN).

you have to read it, and undertand it to know its worth. Allah ordered in the Qur'an to use the Qur'anic verses to prove its authenticity. To make things easier (for me, hehe). I challenge ANYBODY on this forum to find ANY contradiction in the Qur'an. (This should get interesting)

Craguss

I have to admit to you! Whether there is contradictions or not. That does not prove that the Qur'an is from God!
There is only one proof to a book being from God!
That is prophecy!!!
No man can prophesy about the future. Can anybody show me some verses from the Quran which prophesies about the future. Which also has not clearly been copied from other holy books!

Thanks
Craguss

shikinr

Cragus, let me try to explain as clearly as i can..

Well if you actually learn to study Arabic and master it really really well, and read the Quran, you'll see the beauty and difference of the normal Arabic language and the Arabic language of the Quran. By far, no Arabic religious scholar or literature people ( poets, PHDs in Arabic etc) have EVER mastered the ability to write, imitate the prose and eloquence of the Quran.

if you speak of prophecies, there are some miracles in the Quran that have been proven by Science today. For example, Allah has stated in the Quran 1400 years ago that there are 7 layers of the sky. Scientists are only able to find that fact out during last/this century.

Another is of the description of the formation of the human embryo. The sperm of man is referred to as a mix of liquids, since it is composed of various secretions from the testicles, seminal vesicles, the prostrate and other glands. Of all the millions of sperm that are ejaculated, only one is used in the fertilization process and this is mentioned in 75:37 by the word nutfah. The sperm then joins the female egg, which forms the zygote. This occurs in the female women, which the Quran refers to as a safe lodging (23:13). In 39:6, we are told that three layers surround the embryo: the abdominal wall, the uterine wall, and the placenta. And from this,

"We made the mixed fluid (the zygote) into something which clings (the embryo clings to the womb by the umbilical cord), then We made the thing that clings into a chewed lump of flesh, then We made out of that flesh and bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh and then We brought it forth as a new creature. So Blessed be Allah, the Best of creators." (Surah al-Muminoon 23:14)

The baby comes into the world through the birth canal, which is normally tight and narrow, but shortly after birth it becomes loose due to the discharge of certain hormones and other factors. Allah refers to this occurrence in 80:20, Then we made the passage (through the birth canal) easy.

There is no way our Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) or any other 7th century person for this matter will figure something that is only being proven in the 20th century.

for more examples, i suggest you look up on relevant Islamic websites about the miracles of the Quran.

Peace be upon you.

Craguss

I am sorry to be blunt! But none of the above are prophecies.
A prophecy is something written down long before the fulfillment.
E.g. Prophet's always should Prophesies!!! That is why they are called prophets.
E.g. God tells prophet in 1000B.C.E that "Certian city" is going to be destroyed. This happens in 537B.C.E. Not only is it prophesied but God tells prophet of details of how city is to be destroyed. Not only that but God tells prophet that once city is destroyed it will never be inhabited again.
If all this comes true then not only is it remarkable it prooves that the prophet spoke from God.

Show me examples of this in the Qur'an please.

Thanks

Craguss

Oh and by the way, there are wicked spirit creatures in heaven, who are fully aware of the workings of the human body and the cycles of the earth. They could very easily make this information available to whoever they wished!
It is not prophecy.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Craguss said:
Oh and by the way, there are wicked spirit creatures in heaven, who are fully aware of the workings of the human body and the cycles of the earth. They could very easily make this information available to whoever they wished!
It is not prophecy.

While we're demanding proofs of things in the Qu'ran, how about we exampine proofs for the existence of wicked spirit creatures? :fsm:

Muhammad offered this as proof: Produce a book like it.

Jesus gave this guidance: The sheep know their master's voice.

A

angellous_evangellous

Craguss said:
I have to admit to you! Whether there is contradictions or not. That does not prove that the Qur'an is from God!
There is only one proof to a book being from God!
That is prophecy!!!
No man can prophesy about the future. Can anybody show me some verses from the Quran which prophesies about the future. Which also has not clearly been copied from other holy books!

Thanks
Craguss

There sure is a lot of yelling on this thread. :sheep:

kai

ragamuffin
Craguss said:

Thanks
Craguss
i think you will find its all about faith!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Craguss said:
I am sorry to be blunt! But none of the above are prophecies.
A prophecy is something written down long before the fulfillment.
E.g. Prophet's always should Prophesies!!! That is why they are called prophets.
E.g. God tells prophet in 1000B.C.E that "Certian city" is going to be destroyed. This happens in 537B.C.E. Not only is it prophesied but God tells prophet of details of how city is to be destroyed. Not only that but God tells prophet that once city is destroyed it will never be inhabited again.
If all this comes true then not only is it remarkable it prooves that the prophet spoke from God.

Show me examples of this in the Qur'an please.

Thanks

The Minor Signs of the Last Day
by Mohammed Ali Ibn Zubair Ali

Qiyamah will come when...​

Hadhrat Abu Musa Ash'ari (R.A.) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhii Wassallam) said, "Qiyamah will come...
  • * When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
    * When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
    * When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
    * When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
    * When orators and lecturers lie openly.
    * When people dispute over petty issues.
    * When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
    * When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
    * When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
    * When lies prevail over the truth.
    * When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
    * When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
    * When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
    * When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).
The following is part of a lengthy Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood (R.A.) when he inquired from Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about the Signs of Qiyamah.
  • * Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
    * People will indulge in homosexuality.
    * There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
    * There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
    * People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
    * Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
    * The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
    * The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
    * Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
    * Various wines will be consumed excessively.
Auf bin Malik (R.A.) says: I came to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) while he was in his skin tent during the Tabuk expedition. He said to me, "Count six things before the advent of Qiyamah:
  1. 1 My death
    2 The conquest of Jerusalem
    3 Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic
    4 Abundance of wealth to such an extent that if a person were to be given a hundred Dinars he will still not be satisfied
    5 General anarchy and bloodshed, that no Arab household will be spared from it
    6 Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Banil Asfaar
    (Romans) which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of twelve thousand men." (Hadith: Sahih Bukhari).
IRAQ and SYRIA

Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."

CONCEITED PEOPLE:

Hadhrat Abbas (R.A) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) has said, "Islam will spread far and wide, across the seas. Horses will cross the land and seas in the cause of Jihaad. Then a time will come wherein a group of people will emerge which recites the Quraan. They will claim,
  1. 'We have recited the Quraan and is there anyone who understands the Quraan better than us? There is NO ONE more proficient than us in the study of the Quraan.'
Then Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) asked the Sahaba, "Do you see any good in their claims?" The Sahaba replied, "No". Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said, "But these conceited claimants will be from my Ummah and will be the fuel of the Fire."

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/qiyaam2.html

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does the Qur'an contain any prophecies about the future? Have any of these proved true?
Let us see some examples of Qur’anic prophecies that has already been fulfilled. One example is a prophecy that occurs in Surah 30 of the Qur’an. In the first six verses Allah promised that the Romans who had just been defeated in the year 615 C.E. would turn around and win a decisive victory within nine years.

At the time this statement was made, no human could envision how it could come to pass. The Romans had been so soundly defeated that no hope was left that they could make a comeback within such a short period of time. The disbelievers mocked at the Muslims over this passage in the Qur’an because they thought the prophecy would surely fail. One man, Ummayah bin Khalaf by name, even placed a bet of a hundred camels that the prophecy would fail. Abu Bakr, the closest follower of the prophet, on whom be peace, took up that challenge because he was sure that the word of God could never fail. True enough, within the specified period, in the year 624 CE, the Romans confronted the Persians in battle at a place called Issus. The Romans won their decisive victory exactly as prophecised in the Qur’an, and Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him, won the bet of one hundred camels. In the meantime, however, revelation from Allah had prohibited gambling, so the prophet directed Abu Bakr to give away the camels to the poor and needy.

So the prophecy was fulfilled. But there is more to this. The same verses contain yet another prophecy. It says that while the Romans are winning their victory, the believers in the Qur’an will rejoice in the victory granted by Allah. We know from history that in that very year the Muslims were threatened with total annihilation, but Allah rescued them. The Muslims had been driven out of Mecca, their hometown. Now they found safe haven in Medina. But the unbelievers could not rest knowing that the Muslims were free to practice their faith somewhere else. So they marched against the Muslims with an army of one thousand men fully equipped for battle. The Muslims mustered the best defence they could, a mere 313 men lacking suitable equipment for battle. From a human point of view, the greater force would win, but the help of Allah was with the small group of believers. Miraculously, the believers won, and the Qur’anic prophecy was fulfilled despite all odds. The unfolding of this double prophecy proves beyond doubt that the Qur’an could not have been authored by any human being.

Another prophecy occurs in Surah 111 of the Qur’an. That Surah states that a certain man and his wife will perish as unbelievers. This was uttered at a time when no one but God could say who will or will not become believers later on. Many of the most severe opponents in the early days became devoted followers in later days. But not this couple. They tried everything to oppose, ridicule, and disprove the Qur’an. One would expect that they would also pretend to become believers just to throw doubt on the accuracy of the Qur’an. But they did not apply this obvious strategy. What prevented them, if not the power of God and the truth of His word?

In this way many prophecies were fulfilled, and not one has ever failed. This gives us every reason to place our full confidence in the book of God.

http://www.islaminfo.com/new/detail.asp?ID=3

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Quran contains many prophecies that have been fulfilled, but in this discussion, we will limit ourselves to only five.[1] The first two prophecies are noteworthy: unlike any other world scripture, the Quran prophesizes its own preservation under divine care, and we will demonstrate how it actually occurred.

The Protection of the Quran from Corruption:
The Quran makes a claim no other religious text makes, that God Himself will keep its text safe from alteration. God says:
“Behold, it is We Ourselves who have gradually revealed this reminder, and, behold, it is We who shall truly guard it [from all corruption].” (Quran 15:9)

The Ease of Memorizing the Quran:
God has made the Quran easy to memorize:
“And in truth We have made the Quran easy to remember; who, then, is willing to take it to heart?” (Quran 54:17)
The ease with which Quran is memorized is inimitable. There is not a single scripture or religious text in the world that is as easy to memorize; even non-Arabs and children commit it to memory easily. The entire Quran is memorized by almost every Islamic scholar and hundreds of thousands of ordinary Muslims, generation after generation. Almost every Muslim has some portion of the Quran memorized to read in his prayers.

The Twofold Prophecy:
Before the rise of Islam, the Romans and the Persians were two competing superpowers. Romans were led by Heraclius (610–641 CE), a Christian Emperor, whereas the Persians were Zoroastrians led by Khosrow Parviz (reigned 590–628 CE), under whom the empire achieved its greatest expansion.
In 614, the Persians conquered Syria and Palestine, taking Jerusalem, destroying the Holy Sepulcher and the ‘True Cross’ carried to Ctesiphon. Then, in 619, they occupied Egypt and Libya. Heraclius met them at Thracian Heraclea (617 or 619), but they sought to capture him, and he rode madly back to Constantinople, hotly pursued.[2]
The Muslims were grieved by the Roman defeat as they felt spiritually closer to Christian Rome than Zoroastrian Persia, but the Meccans were naturally buoyed up by the victory of pagan Persia. To Meccans, the Roman humiliation was a sinister omen of the defeat of the Muslims at pagan hands. At the time God’s prophecy comforted the faithful:

“The Romans have been defeated - in a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious- within ten years. With God is the Decision, in the past and in the future: on that Day shall the believers rejoice with the help of God. He helps whom He will, and He is the Mighty, the Most-Merciful.” (Quran 30:2-4)
The Quran made a prophecy of two victories:

(i) The future Roman victory within ten years over Persians, something unimaginable at the time

(ii) The joy of the faithful on a victory over the pagans
Both of these prophecies actually occured.

In 622, Heraclius left Constantinople as prayers rose from its many sanctuaries for victory over the Persian Zoroastrians and the reconquest of Jerusalem. He devoted the next two years to campaigns in Armenia. In 627, he met the Persians near Nineveh. There, he killed three Persian generals in single combat, killed the Persian commander, and scattered the Persian host. A month later, Heraclius entered Dastagird with its stupendous treasure. Khosrow was overthrown by his son, who made peace with Heraclius. Returning to Constantinople in triumph, Heraclius was hailed as a hero.[3]

Also, in the year 624 AH, Muslims defeated the Meccans in the first and decisive Battle at Badr.

In the words of an Indian scholar:
“…a single line of prophecy was related to four nations and the fate of two great empires. All this proves the Holy Quran to be the Book of God.”[4]

The Prophecy of Pagan Defeat:
The Quran predicted the defeat of unbelievers in Mecca while Prophet Muhammad and his followers were still being persecuted by them:
“Or do they (the Meccan disbelievers) say: ‘We are a great multitude, and we shall be victorious?’ Their multitude will be defeated, , and they shall turn their backs [in flight]!” (Quran 54:45)

The prophecy was revealed in Mecca, but was fulfilled at the Battle of Badr, two years after the Prophet’s migration to the city of Medina.

The Fate of Specific Individuals:
Waleed bin Mugheera was a staunch enemy who openly ridiculed the Quran:
“Then said he: “This is nothing but magic, derived from of old; this is nothing but the word of a mortal!” (Quran 74:24-25)

The Quran prophesized he will never accept Islam:

“Soon will I cast him into Hell-Fire! And what will explain to thee what Hell-Fire is? It leaves naught nor doesit spare aught.” (Quran 74:26-28)

Waleed died in a state of disbelief as prophesized by the Quran.
Also, concerning Abu Lahab, a fiery opponent of Islam, the Quran foretold he will die opposing the religion of God:

“May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, and [indeed] he has perished. His wealth and gains will not profit him. He will be plunged in flaming Fire.” (Quran 111:1-3)
Specifically, three prophecies were made about Abu Lahab:

(i) The conspiracies of Abu Lahab against the Prophet would not succeed.

(ii) His wealth and children would not benefit him.

(iii) He would die opposing God’s religion and enter the Fire.

Abu Lahab also died in a state of disbelief as prophesized by the Quran. Had Waleed or Abu Lahab accepted Islam even outwardly, they would have disproved its prophecies and thus its heavenly source!

In addition, Abu Lahab had four sons, two of whom died at a young age during his lifetime. The other two sons and a daughter embraced Islam and frustrated his hopes! Finally, he died of a plague; people would not touch his body out of fear of contamination and dumped mud and stones on him where he died to make it his grave.

A key foundation to believing that a scripture is actually a revelation of God is internal truth, whether it be in regards to occurrences in the past, to come in the future, or in contemporary ages. As one can see, there are many prophecies mentioned in that which is to come, some of which were fulfilled in the Prophet’s lifetime, or have been fulfilled since his death, while others are yet to appear.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/347/

ayani

The Truth said:
I don't think so.

why wouldn't it be? is faith not a justifiable answer to others' questions?

e.g. "i take it on faith that this book is from God"

Laila

Craguss said:

Thanks
Craguss

Muslims have a right to believe what they will, as have people of different faiths or no faith at all. Personally I believe that the Noble Quran is the word of God because it is logical. The proof of its authenticity is my faith in God. Prophet Muhammed (SAWS) was illiterate there is no way he could of fabricated it. It is like asking someone who can't do basic maths to go and do double book keeping or accountancy. The Arabs understand the complexity of their language and even they knew that no foreigner could have produced the verses that were recited. Is it not a miracle that if the Prophet, and I'm not saying this, was a fraud that he was never exposed? Come on who could keep such a secret? Surely someone would have recognised it and said "aye up - I helped him write this!" This to me isillogical.

If the Quran was not the word of God, and I am not claiming this, based on the way that it was written and the way it reads; it was clearly written by a very pious monotheist man - someone very dedicated to God.

Laila

The Truth said:
The Quran contains many prophecies that have been fulfilled, but in this discussion, we will limit ourselves to only five.[1] The first two prophecies are noteworthy: unlike any other world scripture, the Quran prophesizes its own preservation under divine care, and we will demonstrate how it actually occurred.

The Protection of the Quran from Corruption:
The Quran makes a claim no other religious text makes, that God Himself will keep its text safe from alteration. God says:
“Behold, it is We Ourselves who have gradually revealed this reminder, and, behold, it is We who shall truly guard it [from all corruption].” (Quran 15:9)

The Ease of Memorizing the Quran:
God has made the Quran easy to memorize:
“And in truth We have made the Quran easy to remember; who, then, is willing to take it to heart?” (Quran 54:17)
The ease with which Quran is memorized is inimitable. There is not a single scripture or religious text in the world that is as easy to memorize; even non-Arabs and children commit it to memory easily. The entire Quran is memorized by almost every Islamic scholar and hundreds of thousands of ordinary Muslims, generation after generation. Almost every Muslim has some portion of the Quran memorized to read in his prayers.

The Twofold Prophecy:
Before the rise of Islam, the Romans and the Persians were two competing superpowers. Romans were led by Heraclius (610–641 CE), a Christian Emperor, whereas the Persians were Zoroastrians led by Khosrow Parviz (reigned 590–628 CE), under whom the empire achieved its greatest expansion.
In 614, the Persians conquered Syria and Palestine, taking Jerusalem, destroying the Holy Sepulcher and the ‘True Cross’ carried to Ctesiphon. Then, in 619, they occupied Egypt and Libya. Heraclius met them at Thracian Heraclea (617 or 619), but they sought to capture him, and he rode madly back to Constantinople, hotly pursued.[2]
The Muslims were grieved by the Roman defeat as they felt spiritually closer to Christian Rome than Zoroastrian Persia, but the Meccans were naturally buoyed up by the victory of pagan Persia. To Meccans, the Roman humiliation was a sinister omen of the defeat of the Muslims at pagan hands. At the time God’s prophecy comforted the faithful:

“The Romans have been defeated - in a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious- within ten years. With God is the Decision, in the past and in the future: on that Day shall the believers rejoice with the help of God. He helps whom He will, and He is the Mighty, the Most-Merciful.” (Quran 30:2-4)
The Quran made a prophecy of two victories:

(i) The future Roman victory within ten years over Persians, something unimaginable at the time

(ii) The joy of the faithful on a victory over the pagans
Both of these prophecies actually occured.

In 622, Heraclius left Constantinople as prayers rose from its many sanctuaries for victory over the Persian Zoroastrians and the reconquest of Jerusalem. He devoted the next two years to campaigns in Armenia. In 627, he met the Persians near Nineveh. There, he killed three Persian generals in single combat, killed the Persian commander, and scattered the Persian host. A month later, Heraclius entered Dastagird with its stupendous treasure. Khosrow was overthrown by his son, who made peace with Heraclius. Returning to Constantinople in triumph, Heraclius was hailed as a hero.[3]

Also, in the year 624 AH, Muslims defeated the Meccans in the first and decisive Battle at Badr.

In the words of an Indian scholar:
“…a single line of prophecy was related to four nations and the fate of two great empires. All this proves the Holy Quran to be the Book of God.”[4]

The Prophecy of Pagan Defeat:
The Quran predicted the defeat of unbelievers in Mecca while Prophet Muhammad and his followers were still being persecuted by them:
“Or do they (the Meccan disbelievers) say: ‘We are a great multitude, and we shall be victorious?’ Their multitude will be defeated, , and they shall turn their backs [in flight]!” (Quran 54:45)

The prophecy was revealed in Mecca, but was fulfilled at the Battle of Badr, two years after the Prophet’s migration to the city of Medina.

The Fate of Specific Individuals:
Waleed bin Mugheera was a staunch enemy who openly ridiculed the Quran:
“Then said he: “This is nothing but magic, derived from of old; this is nothing but the word of a mortal!” (Quran 74:24-25)

The Quran prophesized he will never accept Islam:

“Soon will I cast him into Hell-Fire! And what will explain to thee what Hell-Fire is? It leaves naught nor doesit spare aught.” (Quran 74:26-28)

Waleed died in a state of disbelief as prophesized by the Quran.
Also, concerning Abu Lahab, a fiery opponent of Islam, the Quran foretold he will die opposing the religion of God:

“May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, and [indeed] he has perished. His wealth and gains will not profit him. He will be plunged in flaming Fire.” (Quran 111:1-3)
Specifically, three prophecies were made about Abu Lahab:

(i) The conspiracies of Abu Lahab against the Prophet would not succeed.

(ii) His wealth and children would not benefit him.

(iii) He would die opposing God’s religion and enter the Fire.

Abu Lahab also died in a state of disbelief as prophesized by the Quran. Had Waleed or Abu Lahab accepted Islam even outwardly, they would have disproved its prophecies and thus its heavenly source!

In addition, Abu Lahab had four sons, two of whom died at a young age during his lifetime. The other two sons and a daughter embraced Islam and frustrated his hopes! Finally, he died of a plague; people would not touch his body out of fear of contamination and dumped mud and stones on him where he died to make it his grave.

A key foundation to believing that a scripture is actually a revelation of God is internal truth, whether it be in regards to occurrences in the past, to come in the future, or in contemporary ages. As one can see, there are many prophecies mentioned in that which is to come, some of which were fulfilled in the Prophet’s lifetime, or have been fulfilled since his death, while others are yet to appear.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/347/

Well done:clap

Anastasios

The Holy Quran and the teachings of Muhammad (pbuh) will live forever without loosing its authenticity and without any contradiction to modern science and expectations of people. Quran is the greatest solution to the problems of the world, if it is used properly as it was instructed by the Holy Prohet. It will certainly succeed all over the world as a perfect moral and social teaching, as it was prophecied. And it is becoming true, even though islam is being blackened by some people. Allah is the most knowledgable as it is written in the Holy Quran! Just search, look through in it, you will find the best answers you need! Just do it...

regards!