• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions, Anyone?

Old Scratch

Puny (but with some potential) human Jasonwill2 recommended has, that in this DIR I post.
Hold forth on My nature I shall. Curses & welcome to all who dare ask!
Booowhhwahhhhahaaaahhaahaha hahhahahhahahhhaahhhaaa!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
So, why were you kicked out of Heaven?
Where do you like to go on vacation?
Are you the sole ruler of Hell, or do you split it up into smaller, more autonomous divisions, ruled by demons? :p

Old Scratch

So, why were you kicked out of Heaven?
That unpleasantness you bring up! Hahahhahahhah! Actually, no real rancor between He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named & your Dark Lord exists.
Good (but competitive) neighbors we are. Consider....an all powerful supreme being (as you believe) would never a war have permitted.
Not consistent with being "all powerful" would that be. No, time it was My own independent empire to run. One must one's own destiny choose!
Life spent doing as one is told should not be.

Where do you like to go on vacation?
Washington DC....Miserable climate, foul air, corruption, degradation, & fertile ground for evil is there.
La Brea Tar Pits nice are too.

Are you the sole ruler of Hell, or do you split it up into smaller, more autonomous divisions, ruled by demons? :p
A "claws off" manager I am, so to My minions & proteges much responsibility I delegate. A feared but fair mentor I am!
Booowhhaahahahahah haahhahahahah hahahahahahahhaa hahahhahahahahaah!

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Are you actually Left Hand Path with a sense of humor, or are you a jester in disguise?

Old Scratch

Would you give us the real scoop on Ayn Rand on this thread? Thank you. :D
http://www.religiousforums.com/foru.../137222-most-satanists-familiar-ayn-rand.html
Simple it is.
Do you distrust authorities who say their 'word' you should take over your own judgement?
Should you not be forced your own life & work to sacrifice for the good of the hive?
Do you agreements honor?
Is pleasure of value to you?
Do you think it weak, yourself over to a higher power give?
Are you over your own mind & body sovereign?
If so, then some things in common with Rand you might have. But if ever Here you meet her, don't get her going. Your ear she will talk off.

Last edited:

Old Scratch

Are you actually Left Hand Path with a sense of humor, or are you a jester in disguise?
A difference is there? A most wicked & sharp sense of humor the Left Hand Path has!
Humor pain is, & no fear of it should you have. Mock, & mock well!
Booowhahahhhaha hahahahaha hahahhahahahhaha hahahahhahha hahahah!

But My status should to you matter not. Your own mind to here led you, and that journey of your own making is, & more than the destination matters.
No worship do I want. No commands to strong & rational individuals do I issue.
But the weak of mind...ahhhhh! My domesticated chattel they are, & to My ends manipulate & use them I relish.

Last edited:

Old Scratch

Whats really better: New York or Chicago style pizza?
Hmmm.....tough call. Each its pleasure has.
Chicago pizza of corruption & conspiracy smells. But New York of decadence & debauchery tastes.
Both I like. Chicago with red wine goes well.

Last edited:

Old Scratch

Dark Lord, what is it, that you see in the heart of those who call themselves Satanists? Both the atheists, and the theists?
Independence, oneness with the world, self-reliance, kindred interests, voracious appetites, life & intelligence I see.
The hive mind eschewed is.

Don't ruin our fun!!!
Your path your choice is. If fun you choose to have, then fun it shall be.
Live! Beware those who say only others you should serve! Beware those who say carnal pleasures wrong are!
To deny oneself....this of low weakness & false piety bespeaks.
Few obligations have you. Enjoy! Harm to others avoid!

Last edited:

Abandon

Comfortably numb
Hmmm.....tough call. Each its pleasure has.
Chicago pizza of corruption & conspiracy smells. But New York of decadence & debauchery tastes.
Both I like. Chicago with red wine goes well.

Spoken like a scholar! Although I prefer mine decadent and full of debauchery