• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions, Anyone?

jasonwill2

Independence, oneness with the world, self-reliance, kindred interests, voracious appetites, life & intelligence I see.
The hive mind eschewed is.

Your path your choice is. If fun you choose to have, then fun it shall be.
Live! Beware those who say only others you should serve! Beware those who say carnal pleasures wrong are!
To deny oneself....this of low weakness & false piety bespeaks.
Few obligations have you. Enjoy! Harm to others avoid!

:clap I don't think I could of said this better myself. Hail Satan!

Although in reality what really are decadence and debauchery but colloquialisms for envy?

Over indulgence in some views, however some people's definition of "over" isn't really excessive in the least. One can be so wrapped up in hyper-hedonism that they loose touch, however it is much more likely that any random person doesn't get to enjoy themselves as much as they deserve due to "moral" considerations.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
No worship do I want. No commands to strong & rational individuals do I issue.
But the weak of mind...ahhhhh! My domesticated chattel they are, & to My ends manipulate & use them I relish.

How does manipulating the chattel affect your mind?
crossfire-albums-misc-picture3940-atlas-shrugged.png

Alceste

Vagabond
Simple it is.
Do you distrust authorities who say their 'word' you should take over your own judgement?
Should you not be forced your own life & work to sacrifice for the good of the hive?
Do you agreements honor?
Is pleasure of value to you?
Do you think it weak, yourself over to a higher power give?
Are you over your own mind & body sovereign?
If so, then some things in common with Rand you might have. But if ever Here you meet her, don't get her going. Your ear she will talk off.

Wow, the devil is an Ayn Rand fanboy. What a surprise! :p

Old Scratch

Wow, the devil is an Ayn Rand fanboy. What a surprise! :p
Something amiss I sense! <sniff> <sniff> The stench of a hive member, not Left Hand Path Traveler do I smell!
Away with thee! This thread only for kindred spirits is! Can thou not "D I R" spell? Out! Out, damn clot!

And yes, correct you observant ones are...Shakespeare was by Me inspired! How else could such delicious wickedness from his pen flow?!?!

Last edited:

jasonwill2

So I hear you are tight with basement cat:

images

Also, what band would you say best glorifies your total awesomeness as the Satan?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
would your sell you soul for a Kodiak bar?

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Haaahhahahhahhahahhhhhaaaahahhahhahhahahah! Surprised you would be,
for how little the weak ones their soul would sell. Donuts popular are.
I collected all the souls i keep for free. though im will to pay to add yours to my collection

Tell me what was the best trade a person ever got for their soul

Old Scratch

I collected all the souls i keep for free. though im will to pay to add yours to my collection
Tell me what was the best trade a person ever got for their soul
Hmmmmmm....so many millenia...so many souls.....hmmmmmmmm.....
Thag Simmons of the White Bear Clan to mind comes. To be remembered forever he wanted, so to the Thagomizer I introduced him.
Literate posters (who stegosaurus anatomy know) even today know of the cost he paid, this kind of immortality to achieve!
With wishes, careful be...booowhahahaha hahahhaha hahahahhahahah ahahah!

Last edited: