• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions about The Deceiver

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I somewhat agree with you. It is an idiosyncratic personage of evil.
Regards
The first such idiosyncratic personage which the truthful religion mention as evil is Satan :
DAJJAL OR THE ANTICHRIST The word Dajjal has two connotations: First, it signifies a group which supports falsehood and works with cunning and deceit. Secondly, it is the name of the Satan who is the father of all falsehood and corruption. [Haqiqat-ul-Wahi,by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad- Ruhani Khaza’in, vol. 22, p. 326]
https://www.alislam.org/books/essence3/essence-3.pdf
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
There's nothing in the Quran about the antichrist, it was the prophet Muhammad who talked about him so you'll find this in hadiths.
I don't know if we have a different "version" of the antichrist i thought it was more or less the same as in Christianity.
I disagree with @wizanda we don't believe christians are following/will follow the Dajjal we believe that only those who are not prepared will follow him.
Many christians know about the antichrist so like us they are among the most aware of this.
Even among the muslims some will believe the antichrist is Jesus, we have many hadiths from the Prophet saying this and then also saying we should pray a lot (dua for not believing him), learn some surah to protect us from him, for not falling into the trap of the antichrist, and if we here about him (when he'll be there) we should avoid him.

To know more about Dajjal, please read my post #21 Satan is very much mentioned in Quran which is one connotation of Dajjal.
And Satan also has a group mentioned in Quran.

Regards

Last edited: