• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question

King Phenomenon

Something similar to auditory sure (more things then just the ears hear). Force of presence absolutely determines its status (God, Spirit, Benevolent, Malevolent, etc).

You don't have to see things the way I do.
we all interpret force of presence in our own way

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
other than human person?
Humans are not the only kind of persons. I've got a feline person next to me, and we're sitting on a furniture person. Outside there are a number of bird people flying around, as well as squirrel people, deer people, rabbit people, tree people and so on...

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I just said (I thought). By name, and force of presence.

But once you've hung around the Gods for a while, introductions of that sort are rarely needed.
I don't want to hijack this thread, I just quickly want to ask if you could describe some of your experiences with Gods and Goddesses? Especially the first time you've met them?

The Sum of Awe

Does anyone else feel the presence of a human spirit who is just a bit different than the rest of us? If you do, what makes this person different and what can they do or why are they here?

Maybe it's just Jesus you're sensing. haha
I'll admit when I first started having what I believe are mystical experiences I was arrogant and thought of myself as this person before I realized nobody is truly special, everyone is a flawed human being going through their own stories and paths. Nobody is omniscient, nobody is omnipotent, nobody is greater than another - not even a king is greater than a peasant. People are people, but everyone is divine.

The Sum of Awe

Humans are not the only kind of persons. I've got a feline person next to me, and we're sitting on a furniture person. Outside there are a number of bird people flying around, as well as squirrel people, deer people, rabbit people, tree people and so on...
Missed opportunity to say his name:

bee3c43672a2871982cda4c2ddafad10be4312bf_128.jpg

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics

This scene in Revenge of the Sith is usually credited as the best scene in the prequel trilogy - probably because there's none of that awful Lucas dialogue written into it. However, the reason why I'm showing it now is because I deeply believe in this scene Anakin felt the twisted presence of the dark lord of the Sith, Dark Sidious, as he was thinking about Padme and her death. Sometimes the sense of dread or euphoria can make people act and do crazy things ... like overthrow a Republic and establish an Empire...

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Does anyone else feel the presence of a human spirit who is just a bit different than the rest of us? If you do, what makes this person different and what can they do or why are they here?

Na, but then, I don't interact much with humans, considering them all the same

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

First question: Yes, I have. I've been able to see spirits (both human and non-human), audibly hear them, interact and speak with them, and feel their presence since I was a child. Second question: The only difference between us and the human spirits all around us is that they are dead and we are still alive. In case you're not aware of this, human spirits who have not crossed over into the spirit world are called earthbound spirits. The earthbound human spirits that I see every day and have seen in the past look just like us except for the fact that they are transparent. Third question: Spirits are different because each one was once a unique person when they were still alive, and that doesn't change in death. For example, if a person was kind and emphatic in their life, then they will be like that in their afterlife. If a person was a mean, abusive scumbag when they were alive, then they will be like that in their afterlife.

Fourth question: if a spirit can absorb enough energy from their surroundings (such as electronic devices, batteries, or draining the energy out of a living person like a dementor from Harry Potter), then they can move and throw objects, open and close doors, bang on doors or on a wall, turn lights on and off or make the lights flicker, turn a water facet on and off, and they can physically touch a living person to make their presence known. Spirits are also capable of physically harming a person if they're angry enough because they've been provoked. The last question: earthbound spirits are here because either (1) they don't realize they're dead because they died a sudden, unexpected death, and now they're confused and scared, (2) they're extremely angry about dying unexpectedly, (3) they have unfinished business such as telling loved ones they're okay or it could be another reason depending on the spirit, and (4) they're seeking revenge because they died a traumatic and violent death. An encounter with a spirit can be positive or very negative.

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

First question: Yes, I have. I've been able to see spirits (both human and non-human), audibly hear them, interact and speak with them, and feel their presence since I was a child. Second question: The only difference between us and the human spirits all around us is that they are dead and we are still alive. In case you're not aware of this, human spirits who have not crossed over into the spirit world are called earthbound spirits. The earthbound human spirits that I see every day and have seen in the past look just like us except for the fact that they are transparent. Third question: Spirits are different because each one was once a unique person when they were still alive, and that doesn't change in death. For example, if a person was kind and emphatic in their life, then they will be like that in their afterlife. If a person was a mean, abusive scumbag when they were alive, then they will be like that in their afterlife.

Fourth question: if a spirit can absorb enough energy from their surroundings (such as electronic devices, batteries, or draining the energy out of a living person like a dementor from Harry Potter), then they can move and throw objects, open and close doors, bang on doors or on a wall, turn lights on and off or make the lights flicker, turn a water facet on and off, and they can physically touch a living person to make their presence known. Spirits are also capable of physically harming a person if they're angry enough because they've been provoked. The last question: earthbound spirits are here because either (1) they don't realize they're dead because they died a sudden, unexpected death, and now they're confused and scared, (2) they're extremely angry about dying unexpectedly, (3) they have unfinished business such as telling loved ones they're okay or it could be another reason depending on the spirit, and (4) they're seeking revenge because they died a traumatic and violent death. An encounter with a spirit can be positive or very negative.
im talking about living human spirits
ie. me you etc

Muffled

Jesus in me

I don't believe Jesus had a human spirit.