• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question

King Phenomenon

Does anyone else feel the presence of a human spirit who is just a bit different than the rest of us? If you do, what makes this person different and what can they do or why are they here?

Maybe it's just Jesus you're sensing. haha

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Does anyone else feel the presence of a human spirit who is just a bit different than the rest of us? If you do, what makes this person different and what can they do or why are they here?

I do not feel this. Any other presence I feel, are Gods or Spirits.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I feel the presence of many human spirits that are different than each other, and "of the rest of us." I don't perceive that anyone is singular or uniquely different. There are also other-than-human persons...:)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Well. I don't sense it like you do. But I do think there are people who are different who are capable of maintaining the breach between good and evil. Evil wants to be valued and worshipped like God. These people push back against that and keep them seperated.

King Phenomenon

Well. I don't sense it like you do. But I do think there are people who are different who are capable of maintaining the breach between good and evil. Evil wants to be valued and worshipped like God. These people push back against that and keep them seperated.
breach keepers? they work as a team? individually? hundreds? thousands?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Maybe it's just Jesus you're sensing. haha
Yes, I have seen spirits of human beings, the one people call ghosts, more than few times.
When I say human spirits, it mean what look like human form. I can't be sure they are truly human spirits.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
breach keepers? they work as a team? individually? hundreds? thousands?
I don't know, tbh. I don't think they work as a team. It only takes 1 to do the job. But it's not easy.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
how do you know what your're sensing isnt a man?

Because I've asked and it's identified itself as a particular God or Goddess?

The Spirits of People also have a different feel to them. But that I can't describe.

King Phenomenon

I just said (I thought). By name, and force of presence.

But once you've hung around the Gods for a while, introductions of that sort are rarely needed.
i dont see where force of presence would determine it being a god or a man of unique difference. Also you said by name. I take that as an auditory experience?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
i dont see where force of presence would determine it being a god or a man of unique difference. Also you said by name. I take that as an auditory experience?

Something similar to auditory sure (more things then just the ears hear). Force of presence absolutely determines its status (God, Spirit, Benevolent, Malevolent, etc).

You don't have to see things the way I do.

Last edited: