• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question regarding a book

InvestigateTruth

Hello,

I am looking for a Book called Khazinatul Jawahir. I think there are 2 or 3 books with similar name. Does anyone know if 'Khazinatul jawahir walmaat alanwar' is the same Book as 'khazinatul Jawahir fi zinat almanaabir' ?

خزينة الجواهر و لمعات الأنوار

'خزينة الجواهر في زينة المنابر'.

And appearantly there is another Book that has at least 12 parts.

Any information is appreciated.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
I have more than 10 thousands electronic books..
Most of them are in Pdf format...
Do you have any info about the author(s)?

InvestigateTruth

I have more than 10 thousands electronic books..
Most of them are in Pdf format...
Do you have any info about the author(s)?
Hi,

I know the author of 'خزينة الجواهر في زينة المنابر' is Ali Akbar Alnahavandi.
The Book that I look for was first written some years before 1324 A.H.

Thanks

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Hi,

I know the author of 'خزينة الجواهر في زينة المنابر' is Ali Akbar Alnahavandi.
The Book that I look for was first written some years before 1324 A.H.

Thanks
Unfortunately I did not find it in my collection..Although I have spent months downloading Islamic electronic books and manuscripts and storing them...It became a hobby for me..

mojtaba

Hello,

I am looking for a Book called Khazinatul Jawahir. I think there are 2 or 3 books with similar name. Does anyone know if 'Khazinatul jawahir walmaat alanwar' is the same Book as 'khazinatul Jawahir fi zinat almanaabir' ?

خزينة الجواهر و لمعات الأنوار

'خزينة الجواهر في زينة المنابر'.

And appearantly there is another Book that has at least 12 parts.

Any information is appreciated.
There is not any book with the name 'خزينة الجواهر و لمعات الأنوار' [Khazinat Al-Jawahir wa Loma'at Al-Anwar].

Indeed, there are two books:

1. خزينة الجواهر = خزينة الجواهر في زينة المنابر [Khazinat Al-Jawahir = Khazinat Al-Jawahir fi Zinat Al-Manabir]

2. لمعات الانوار = لمعات الانوار فی حلّ مشکلات الآیات و الاخبار [Loma'at Al-Anwar = Loma'at Al-Anwar fi Halli Moshkilat Al-Ayat wa Al-Akhbar].

The author of both of these books is Ali Akbar Nahawandi died at 1369 A.H. ( See here ).

'خزينة الجواهر و لمعات الأنوار' ["Khazinat Al-Jawahir" Wa(i.e., and) "Loma'at Al-Anwar"] is not the name of a book. It is indeed two shortened names of those two books of Ali Akbar Nahawandi died at 1369 A.H.

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Thats great. By the way, from where you get all the manuscripts and books?

As of the manuscripts, many of them are available in the different websites of the western National libraries and Universities. They stole them during the colonization eras!

And for the books, almost all of the major Islamic Websites have electronic library sections...

So just google search and enjoy downloading...

I always carry with me 128 GB USB memory, which holds my more than 10000 Islamic electronic books...

It took me ages to accumulate these books..
but You can use some software to download by groups..

Currently, I normally download one by one...
I enjoy viewing each book before downloading it..