• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for jehovah's witness

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What do you think of these following passages?
Ecclesiastes 12:7.2 Corinthians 5:6-9.

I find just as at Numbers 11:17,25 uses the neuter word "it" for God' spirit, thus also at Ecclesiastes 12:7 one's spirit is still a neuter "it".
So, one's spirit of life ' returns ' back to God in the same way a foreclosed house ' returns ' to its owner.
The house does Not move or go anywhere, but any future for it now lies in the hands of the owner.
Any future now lies in the 'resurrection hope' through Christ - Revelation 1:18.
I also find that KJV used the word ' itself ' at Romans 8:16,26 but now updated versions changed the word itself to himself.

If we look and see to whom 2nd Corinthians is addressed that gives us insight starting at 2 Corinthians 1.
Please notice who Paul is addressing in writing at 2nd Corinthians but to the 'saints or holy ones'.
* They are followers like those of Luke 22:28-30 who are called to heaven.
* They are included as part of those 'saints or holy ones ' written about at Daniel 7:18-27.
* They are the ones who have that first or earlier resurrection as mentioned at Revelation 20:6; 5:9-10; 2:10.
* They have two (2) jobs to perform as being both governing kings and priestly duties over earth's population.
Whereas, the majority of mankind can have a future physical resurrection as per Acts of the Apostles 24:15.
The majority of mankind are called to become part of the humble meek people who will inherit the Earth.
This is why we are invited to pray the invitation for Jesus to come ! - Revelation 22:20.
We do Not pray to be taken up to Jesus, Nor pray to be taken away to Jesus, rather for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the benefit of ' healing ' for earth's nations as described at Revelation 22:2.
Even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
No one will say, " I am sick....." as per Isaiah 33:24 but be healthy on Earth as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.