• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

question for everyone

Frank Goad

If God could make you all knowing.Would you want to be all knowing?I would.Because then I would know all ways to help someone.:) But then it would take all the mystery out of life.:(

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
If God could make you all knowing.Would you want to be all knowing?I would.Because then I would know all ways to help someone.:) But then it would take all the mystery out of life.:(
I would not want to be all knowing for one reason: I would not want to invade the privacy of people. There are just some things that should remain secret.

Hellbound Serpiente

God Willing, i won't. Because:

1. It's not my right. Only The Almighty, Greatest Being deserve the right to be All-Knowing.

2. In some cases, ignorance is bliss. Some truths are better left buried, I have learned this lesson the hard way

3. Most information is useless, I'd only like knowledge that can benefit me, is useful, relevant to me than allow myself to get bogged down by useless jargon of information little-to-no use to me. Information overload should be avoided for the sake of efficiency

Last edited:

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
There being truth I would love to know all about it. Beyond that and getting into particular situations, I would rather not know how all events unfold.

The power of now, and the power of experience teaching lessons is really all there is. The future always depends on these two things.

February-Saturday

Devil Worshiper
Knowledge is power, and with infinite knowledge comes infinite responsibility.

I don't think that's a burden I'm capable of bearing. Of course, I don't know if it is or not. I'd have to be omniscient to know if being omniscient is a good idea. Knowing everything might reveal ways I could bear that responsibility adequately, but my point is that I'm not sure if those ways even exist for me to know.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That is what a Cultivation paths is all about, gain the same insight and wisdom as a God or a Buddha.

Mindmaster

Premium Member

No, because then I'd truly know how idiotic people are instead of just feeling that is the case. It's pretty depressing if you think about it, lol.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
If God could make you all knowing.Would you want to be all knowing?I would.Because then I would know all ways to help someone.:)
Yes, of course I would like to be all knowing. I tried being "little knowing", studying so many years. Would be the best gift ever.

But then it would take all the mystery out of life.:(
That won't be a problem. Because when you are all knowing, you know how to de-create your ego-created problem