• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about posting here

markwalt

Hi,

I'm a blogger who visits all different kinds of churches, monasteries, synagogues, mosques, and temples and writes about the experience.

Would it be okay to talk about that here? And would it be okay to post a link to my blog here?

Thanks.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Hi,

I'm a blogger who visits all different kinds of churches, monasteries, synagogues, mosques, and temples and writes about the experience.

Would it be okay to talk about that here? And would it be okay to post a link to my blog here?

Thanks.

I think you can message one of the admin or staff and ask them, or you can ask them in "site feedback." Linking your blog is possible in your signature after a certain number of posts.

Best to discuss this with the people who can give you a real answer. Posting here where anyone can reply might very well fetch you the wrong answer.