• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about new forum...

Adstar

I do not know where to post this question. there does not seem to be a designated area for questions about the new forum program..

Anyway i would like to ask how i can search for the topics that i have posted replies in. When i come back onto the forum i like to do a search to get a list of topic that i have replied to with the one i have most recently replied to on the top of the list. This way i can quickly access the threads i have been a recent contributor too.

Is there a feature on this new forum that allows me to do this?

Sees

Dragonslayer
I think you will have to "Watch Thread"... I looked for similar to the old "My Replies" and didn't find anything close.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
It's all still worked on, so give it some time to get back to normal. I really miss the list with your own posts as well. It's the one I use the most when I'm not interested in reading new threads.

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram

yes please same question , I have allways used this function to reply to posts which I am currently holding a discussion in before looking through general posts , ...

in other words Help I cant find anything !!!

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I don't know if this helps, but under 'watched threads' if you click 'show all' it shows all threads. For some reason it does not always show the last one read, I don't know why. Perhaps I have read them all

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I don't know if this helps, but under 'watched threads' if you click 'show all' it shows all threads. For some reason it does not always show the last one read, I don't know why. Perhaps I have read them all
The list will be empty if you didn't automatically follow all threads you posted in in the old system. To enable the option on the new forum you need to go to the Preferences window and check the "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply" option.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is there a way to change the color scheme??? I have a terrible time reading this pink and blue stuff! It makes my eyes go wonky. Please, where is the setting to change the colors?? Also the white background. It's way too contrasting for my eyes.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
and dude the admin has like 2-3 threads on this topic

Iti oj

Premium Member
what is this nonsense? This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Maya3

I agree about the color it is weak and kind of weird. I can´t find anything either.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Can we please keep alerts? Its the.best feature ever.