• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about God

Frank Goad

If God could give you a psychic power directly from him and not satan or the occult.What would you choose?:):cool: I would want wisdom like soloman.:)

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If God could give you a psychic power directly from him and not satan or the occult.What would you choose?:):cool: I would want wisdom like soloman.:)
Wisdom is not a psychic power. If you’re waiting for it to come to you magically, you’re going to be waiting a very long time.

Maturity is not a psychic power either, but if it were it would probably be a better choice for you to ask for.

Frank Goad

Wisdom is not a psychic power. If you’re waiting for it to come to you magically, you’re going to be waiting a very long time.

Maturity is not a psychic power either, but if it were it would probably be a better choice for you to ask for.

Sorry I thought the wisdom soloman got was psychic in nature.But now that I think of it.It was more a gift from God from heaven.And it was not psychic.Sorry about that.:(

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I would go around healing people.:)
You might say that wisdom is the appropriate use of knowledge and experience. With no disrespect intended I would say you have a ways to travel before you can lay claim to an abundance of either.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Wisdom comes from Proverbs, studying and meditating in God's word day and night. If you observe to do what is written, you will prosper and have good success.

After and during that, you can ask God's Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.

When you are filled with the Holy Spirit, the word of wisdom and word of knowledge can begin to work in your life,

And listen to Rabbio. #6

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I would go around healing people.:)
This renders people who are weak and cannot fend for themselves. Sometimes people need to get broken and then do that work to heal themselves. If you take away their opportunity for healing, then you also take away their opportunity for growth.