• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about astral projection

Frank Goad

Can you go out of body to astral schools that teach Astral projection.Lucid dreaming.And how to get god like psychokinesis?:)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you go out of body to astral schools that teach Astral projection.Lucid dreaming.And how to get god like psychokinesis?:)
Actually, I learned to lucid dream by repetitively dreaming of the same school...

I'm still trying to teach myself to fly in my dreams, to teach myself to do it after I wake up. But whenever I wake up, it never works the same as it did in my dreams.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Psychokinesis is astral - far from "God like".

Again there's nothing special about lucid dreaming - there are endless sites on the internet to help you do that.

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you go out of body to astral schools that teach Astral projection.
What would be the point of astral projecting to an astral projection school to learn how to astral project if you could already astral project to the astral projection school?

And how to get god like psychokinesis?
How does this differ from run-of-the-mill psychokinesis?

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
Again there's nothing special about lucid dreaming - there are endless sites on the internet to help you do that.
Since nearly half the population does not recall ever having a lucid dream, it's a little bit special.

Surveys show that roughly 55% of adults have experienced at least one lucid dream during their lifetime, and 23% of people experience lucid dreams at least once per month.​

wellwisher

When I was younger; 24, and I started my first Development Engineering job, I had an interest in the Occult and Mysticism. I even bought a crystal ball for some of my early Pagan visualization exercises. I had always been spiritual and intuitive, but was also well trained with a graduate education in science, math and engineering; eclectic.

During this hobby research, I read a book about Kundalini Yoga. This form of Eastern Mysticism was about the seven energy centers of the body, connected to the brain and nervous system. This was symbolized by a serpent that was coiled at the base of the spine. The goal was to release this psychic energy. The exercise involved breathing and visualizing.

You would start at the bottom center; coccyx or tail bone. You slowly breathe-in, visualizing drawing the kundalini energy out of that center. When you slowly exhale, you visualize forcing the energy to go up the spine, and out of the top of the head. You do this breathing and visualization seven times for each center. You start at the bottom center, and and then you move upward to the next higher center, from coccyx, to spleen, to navel, to heart, to throat, to the mind's eye ( above and between the eyes), and then to the top of the head.

main-qimg-025ce6c10f48d8a804b9171f4f33f124-lq

I did this exercise each night, before bed, for about 3 weeks. After about 2 weeks I started to have some strange experiences. One experience was I had over slept and was about to be late for work. However, I had this dream that I was a boy again, and my mother grabbed my ankle and shook my leg, to wake me, like she did when I over slept in grade school. This woke me and made it to work on time.

These strange things; synchronicities, culminated on the final day I did the Yoga. That night the seven centers began to vibrate and the energy began to expand from the seven rotating centers, until they all merged and then my body began to feel like it was inflating. I was starting to leave my body; launch sequence for astral projection.

I knew about astral projection, but I never expected it to happen. I was suddenly scared, since I was not prepared what to do next. I was not sure if I would be able to get back into my body, if I went too far. There was only a tiny thread that attached me. So I willfully shut it off and never did it again. Instead, I shifted gears 180 degrees, and started to study Psychology, in an attempt to explain what I had experienced. It was less scary to think that the brain did this; higher human potential, instead of spiritual things that were outside of me, that I had no control over.

However, I still would use some kundalini energy techniques; as a party trick, to read people. I could move my hand, a foot away from person's spine and feel which of their centers were most active. Once I hooked in I could sort of mind read; blue tooth? I also stopped that and started to explore the unconscious mind and try to reach the inner self; Jungian Psychology. This psychology was about collective human symbolism such as was in the world's religions and mysticism and the archetypes or apps of the collective unconscious.