• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@QuestForTruth got published

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
If Omniscient Being does not exist, then He does not know anything.
Thus, He is not Omniscient. We came to contradiction, thus,
He must exist
Can an omnipotent being create a rock he can't lift? If so he's not really omnipotient

questfortruth

Can an omnipotent being create a rock he can't lift? If so he's not really omnipotient
There are two kinds of riddle:
1. Paradox - riddle, that can have solution.
2. Absurd - riddle without solution.

The omnipotence paradox (and the paradox of a liar) is not paradox, but absurd.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
There are two kinds of riddle:
1. Paradox - riddle, that can have solution.
2. Absurd - riddle without solution.

The omnipotence paradox (and the paradox of a liar) is not paradox, but absurd.
It's a very reasonable question if you ask me

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If Omniscient Being does not exist, then He does not know anything.
Thus, He is not Omniscient. We came to contradiction, thus,
He must exist.

Analysis
If an omniscient being does not exist then he doesn't exist.
Followed by giant leap of faith.

Whats wrong with if an omniscient being does not exist then he doesn't exist, end of story.?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Analysis
If an omniscient being does not exist then he doesn't exist.
Followed by giant leap of faith.

Whats wrong with if an omniscient being does not exist then he doesn't exist, end of story.?
It is kind of not difficult:) if an omnicent being does not exist it is impossible to find scientific proof that Yes it does exist..

But in the other way, if an omnicent being does exist it is possible science has not yet found a scientific way to prove it.

Until it is proven scientific it will remain as a belief and faith, no matter how sure believers are "it must exist because I believe it does"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It is kind of not difficult:) if an omnicent being does not exist it is impossible to find scientific proof that Yes it does exist..

But in the other way, if an omnicent being does exist it is possible science has not yet found a scientific way to prove it.

Until it is proven scientific it will remain as a belief and faith, no matter how sure believers are "it must exist because I believe it does"

That was not the OP, the op was
If Omniscient Being does not exist,​
Belief is not evidence so...

I personally believe there is enough evidence to say no god exists. Otheres believe differently. Thats the thing with belief....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was going to congratulate you on the article. But I have no interest right now in another atheist vs theist debate nor for another Russia/Ukraine thread that has turned bizarre with the invocation of the USSR which died decades ago

questfortruth

I was going to congratulate you on the article. But I have no interest right now in another atheist vs theist debate nor for another Russia/Ukraine thread that has turned bizarre with the invocation of the USSR which died decades ago
I am sorry, the comment is deleted.