• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantum entanglement between organisms

Ostronomos

Only by what we might call orthodox means, as a result of physical transactions with that external world. There is not a single authenticated case of the "paranormal", for instance.

Incorrect. There are many people who have had spiritual experiences or have felt the greatness of God within them. For example, dreams have the ability to predict the future (short term, usually on an ongoing basis).

Obtaining a visual image of God is much much harder and can only be accomplished by a single person every few generations or so. I am that person.

The only way in which the 'spiritual', 'supernatural', 'immaterial' &c is known to exist is as concepts in or things imagined by a working brain. None has ever been shown to have objective existence.

Incorrect. They are indeed objective and real. There exists a reality that transcends the material world that an incredibly minimal few know of, through the endowment of their genes or a medium of some kind (the latter is a guess based on hearsay). Nevertheless, demonic forces and God, while not having a material appearance, are indeed real. And by all means can manifest themselves in the external world.

Were that so, you could show me satisfactory videos, you could bring examples into the laboratory for examination and classification. Why has this not been done?

I can only speak from experience. These experiences cannot appear on command. All that you need to know is that there is a scientifically valid evidence to the claim that "reality is not what it appears to be in the material realm and God and demonic forces can be summoned under tight conditions from higher dimensions speaking from a purely scientific standpoint."

Start with the videos.
There are simply zero authenticated cases of what you claim. And before there could be, there would have to be a satisfactory definition of eg 'demon' such that if we found a real candidate were could determine whether it was a demon or not. There's no such definition, any more than there are lab examples or even satisfactory videos.

I define 'demon' to be "a being who's mind is extremely negative with the single minded opposition to anything righteous including the G.O.D (Global Operator Definor)."

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Incorrect. There are many people who have had spiritual experiences or have felt the greatness of God within them. For example, dreams have the ability to predict the future (short term, usually on an ongoing basis).
But as I said at the start, those are experiences purely internal to the brain. They do not represent transactions with the world external to the self. Otherwise we could verify them with videos or examine them, demonstrate their reality, in labs, as is the case with all real things.
Obtaining a visual image of God is much much harder and can only be accomplished by a single person every few generations or so. I am that person.
Then post the photo or at least the lab report. Demonstrate that this God exists external to your brain. Nothing so far suggests it does.

Bird123

The mutual exchange of internal information between organisms that are one and the same is a real phenomenon that occurs when an individual has attained a certain state of being.

A demon from another dimension may appear as a familiar person who behaves in a way that appears to be entangled with one's mind without knowing it. Their tone of voice and mannerisms may appear demonic and they won't even know it, but you will know it. This is because the universe is a hologram and information is the fundamental property of the universe. These demons still have to obey the laws of nature and the all-encompassing entity (God) that has the power to protect one from them. I am attempting to demonstrate this scientifically through my knowledge of Quantum mechanics. However I am not in a certain state of mind at the moment so this may fall short of its intended goal.

your quote:A demon from another dimension may appear as a familiar person who behaves in a way that appears to be entangled with one's mind without knowing it. Their tone of voice and mannerisms may appear demonic and they won't even know it,

My Answer: Is this just an attempt to Blame anything but ourselves for our own choices? Do you really think anyone could be entangled in your mind and you not even know it wasn't you?

It doesn't matter what others say or do, it's what we choose to do that counts. Our choices, good or bad, lead to learning, growing , and Discovering what the best choices really are.

Let's suppose for argument's sake that you have a demon in your mind telling you to do things. Regardless of what said demon tells you, you are free to make any choice you desire. On the other hand, if said demon is telling you things you want to do, then you will live the lesson of what that choice really means when those results return to teach you what your choices and actions really mean.

Blame is a petty thing that mankind so often values. What does Blame really accomplish or get you? I see it better to focus on results and Discovering the better choices that bring the best results. Who knows, that demon might start following your example rather than leading you in the wrong direction.

We all have the power to Choose what we deem important. Let's proudly make it our choices. Life's lessons are best learned that way. This brings one sooner to Discovering what the best choices really are.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Ostronomos

But as I said at the start, those are experiences purely internal to the brain. They do not represent transactions with the world external to the self. Otherwise we could verify them with videos or examine them, demonstrate their reality, in labs, as is the case with all real things.
Then post the photo or at least the lab report. Demonstrate that this God exists external to your brain. Nothing so far suggests it does.

As I refuse to dignify any attempt to disqualify the fact of the reality of God with an answer I fail to see how repeating the same tired argument that God and demonic forces are not real as addressed in my previous post which you failed to notice (perhaps on purpose) is anything but a waste of time. My time is far too valuable to waste.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As I refuse to dignify any attempt to disqualify the fact of the reality of God with an answer I fail to see how repeating the same tired argument that God and demonic forces are not real as addressed in my previous post which you failed to notice (perhaps on purpose) is anything but a waste of time. My time is far too valuable to waste.
Really?

Not to pause even long enough to work out what you're actually saying?

Not having a clear and valid definition of 'real' to work with?

Well, you live in a free country so it's your right.

Go well. And have fun.