• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantum Cosmology and the nature of Consciousness

atanu

Premium Member
Reminds me to go back and read the book "Quantum Revelation:" by Paul Levy.

Sorry for a very delayed response. Just wished to share that after observing the reactions and responses of non-scientists to Andei paper, I feel that had it not ben a man of Andrei Linde's staus, the author would be trolled to death.:)

But very few actually discuss the main point of Linde that without incorporating "self-observing universe", the wave function yields an unchanging universe. It is physics and not only philosophy.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Sorry for a very delayed response. Just wished to share that after observing the reactions and responses of non-scientists to Andei paper, I feel that had it not ben a man of Andrei Linde's staus, the author would be trolled to death.:)

But very few actually discuss the main point of Linde that without incorporating "self-observing universe", the wave function yields an unchanging universe. It is physics and not only philosophy.

The foundation of the universe, Quantum Mechanics is unchanging, but yes our universe has evolved and changed from beginning of the expansion of our universe.