• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantum Consciousness, Vibrational shifts and Portal Definitions

Ostronomos

Quantum Consciousness :- Awareness of multidimensional and interdimensional functions and processes of the cosmos and consciousness itself.

Vibrational shifts :- A change from a lower to higher frequency and higher level of consciousness.

Portal :- An energetic gateway between dimensions that are vibrating at different rates. A portal links nonphysical hyperspace and the matrix of the material world and infuses it with quantum consciousness.

When a person reaches a certain level of awareness a vibrational shift can occur and they may enter a state in which the cosmic consciousness enters into the matrix of the material world through a portal from hyperspace.

This is what I call super-science or Quantum science which is still in its early stages. However, we can expect to see radical advancements in the next few years that will exponentially accelerate with time. Christopher Langan and I will be major players in these endtimes. So will the antichrist. He too has a role to play, although a destructive one. Assuming the prophecy is true, which I will say nothing more of.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Quantum Consciousness :- Awareness of multidimensional and interdimensional functions and processes of the cosmos and consciousness itself.

Vibrational shifts :- A change from a lower to higher frequency and higher level of consciousness.

Portal :- An energetic gateway between dimensions that are vibrating at different rates. A portal links nonphysical hyperspace and the matrix of the material world and infuses it with quantum consciousness.

When a person reaches a certain level of awareness a vibrational shift can occur and they may enter a state in which the cosmic consciousness enters into the matrix of the material world through a portal from hyperspace.

This is what I call super-science or Quantum science which is still in its early stages. However, we can expect to see radical advancements in the next few years that will exponentially accelerate with time. Christopher Langan and I will be major players in these endtimes. So will the antichrist. He too has a role to play, although a destructive one. Assuming the prophecy is true, which I will say nothing more of.
Dharmic religions understood those things 2600 years ago, so maybe it is old science :confused:

exchemist

Veteran Member

......and it's what everyone sane calls Quantum Woo.

What a load of meaningless rubbish.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Where's the science part?

Ostronomos

......and it's what everyone sane calls Quantum Woo.

What a load of meaningless rubbish.

Yeah, you're right. The universe isn't 11 dimensional it's 3 D. Hyperspace does not exist. Cosmic consciousness does not exist. The world is flat everything is material there is no God. And you're not too stupid to understand super-science/ Quantum science.

Ostronomos

Dharmic religions understood those things 2600 years ago, so maybe it is old science :confused:

I plan to major in Applied mathematics with a minor in information systems so I will acquire all the knowledge I need to make revolutionary breakthroughs in science. I prefer not to say how but let's just say I know how to enter a higher frequency of consciousness in which I can perceive demonic forces and the God that I pray to for protection whereby the material world appears the same as always during this supernatural state. I can also perceive any and all scientific truths in that state. Hint: relaxation and tranquility of the brain and body.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I plan to major in Applied mathematics with a minor in information systems so I will acquire all the knowledge I need to make revolutionary breakthroughs in science. I prefer not to say how but let's just say I know how to enter a higher frequency of consciousness in which I can perceive demonic forces and the God that I pray to for protection whereby the material world appears the same as always during this supernatural state. I can also perceive any and all scientific truths in that state.
The only technique i know of that can do it is a deep meditation. Jhana meditation in buddhism teaches:)