• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Qualities of your God

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme
God has a Will and God can choose to do whatever He wants to, and God gets whatever He chooses....

At least two of your claims about God are incompatible. God cannot be omniscient, ie all knowing, and have free will. If He is all knowing, He would know the future and His own future actions, and thus his actions would be predetermined.

There is some dispute over how God's omniscience and human freewill would work, but an all-knowing, free-willed God is an oxymoron

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme
If you were to take a poll I suspect you would find that a majority of forum members find the posts of @rational experiences to be incoherent…. and that might be the kindest description some might have for her posts.

However, guess what? With a couple of exceptions we don’t get to decide who can post in a thread. It is doesn’t matter if a post is on target or off topic. It doesn’t matter whether a post is amazingly cogent and insightful or totally incoherent. Any member has the ability to post in a thread.

As I understand it, expressing frustration when a thread seems to be hijacked is okay. Telling a poster to get out of Dodge is not.

@rational experiences,
you are welcome to post anywhere on RF of course. But please know that you are not adding anything to the conversation, you are not being clever, and you may be wasting your time because I don't think people read your posts, and when I do read them you are wasting my time.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
At least two of your claims about God are incompatible. God cannot be omniscient, ie all knowing, and have free will. If He is all knowing, He would know the future and His own future actions, and thus his actions would be predetermined.
I did not say that God has free will, I said that God has a will and God can choose anything He wants to choose.
God's actions are determined by God. God is all-knowing so God knows what He will do in the future.
God can have a will and also be omniscient. There is nothing incompatible about that..

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
How is that not free will?
"I did not say that God has free will, I said that God has a will and God can choose anything He wants to choose."

It is not free will in the sense that humans have free will because humans make choices every day, as they go through life, and those choices are not made until humans make them. The difference is that God already knows what has been chosen. Since God is all-knowing His knowledge surrounds the realities of all things. God knows everything that has ever happened, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future
And how are you? You seemed a bit stressed last time we spoke.
Thanks for asking. I don't know when we last spoke but last Thursday I as in a car accident and it has been pretty upsetting. I explained what happened on this thread:
I need to get another car

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Only men as theists said I know everything first.

If it wasn't true then they would own no belief or motivation that they would think somehow a condition by God would be allowed for him to know everything.

If he says God is a man he expects his brother God to tell him.

So his sister's advice is ignored.

Knowing everything they claim is the term God.

A human unlike O a fixed equation is equated by word first as rock. A word first equated term is not maths numbers. Human theism.

Humans have free will of mind body conditions are freely moving.

Why a scientist said no man is God as science just men first said rock was God. O fixed only. Holy O cannot change and that God will put you usunder. U sun der.

You claim I on earth as yourself. U proved you wrong virtually.

Der in AI virtually says dimwitted derrrrr of a brother. Earth was never a sun.

As the source what is within inside radiating O stone is not O. Yet . Full stop particle..... I could access use cold God then still have remainders.

By a full stop. Particle dust.

So the remainder numbers is what he said would be left. God rock would still be numbered present yet rock was never numbered dust . The stop was.

So O O ne by word is O earth. Only one.

You say one remainder then zero nothing. You know God cannot as one of any type move through a solid. Space is used to move a solid through changes of the outside solid space one moves into ...is heated mass first.

So science on earth O heated earths space. God one moves away actively ignited. One year goes by in space travel wandering God star.

Two conditions he expected. God earth to come back still heated then I give it a heated space. Constant I cause.

Origin thesis God will be cold space won't be heated. Cold constant he theoried.

Is theoried now opposing what you first believed. Heated space why earth was destroyed of mass and life. O however remained intact.

Most times both positions cool either by star gas mass cup Christ refills in travel gases or space shifts the heated earth hole.

Like the Mayan elder said it had to shift to burn Mars. Space contracts stretches naturally out of his control.

Mars hence burnt instead of earth.

As mars origins is gone earth is known to be next in line as space will no longer shift the hot space as it had before.

All advice is changed. Just memories.

Is your O I know Stephen Hawking warning. As your sister surely you taught me what awareness you had already gained.

Why science taught me..told me. As I don't know myself.

Gods will is fixed. Rock.

Men of science says time shift makes it disappear.

Father said gases can hide a planets mass. Unless you prove it you don't know it's mass is there.

Gas heavens cloaked or made disappear the mountain mass as was in UFO disintegration. Cloud moves mountain yet mountain was still present never went anywhere.

Why planes can use heavens to interact. Disappearing magicians cloak. Cloaking device.

Is not time shift.

Science does not own by science infinite spaces ownership of earths heavenly mass. Mountain mass UFO and heavens gases caused a reactive cloaking.

To earth not a cooled mountain top tip ∆ it is a hole of sciences mans sin. Sink hole. Clouds extremely cold.

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme
God has a will and God can choose anything He wants to choose."

It is not free will in the sense that humans have free will because humans make choices every day, as they go through life, and those choices are not made until humans make them. The difference is that God already knows what has been chosen. Since God is all-knowing His knowledge surrounds the realities of all things. God knows everything that has ever happened, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future

That would be determinism for humans, and incompatible qualities for God. God can not know what He is going to choose before he chooses it and still have free will.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That would be determinism for humans, and incompatible qualities for God. God can not know what He is going to choose before he chooses it and still have free will.
God is not a human being so God does not have human free will.... There is no before and after because God does not exist in time. God knows everything and by virtue of being omniscient the essential knowledge of God surrounds the realities of all things, before as well as after their occurrence

Knowing something will happen is not what causes it to happen.

Question.—If God has knowledge of an action which will be performed by someone, and it has been written on the Tablet of Fate, is it possible to resist it?

Answer.—The foreknowledge of a thing is not the cause of its realization; for the essential knowledge of God surrounds, in the same way, the realities of things, before as well as after their existence, and it does not become the cause of their existence. It is a perfection of God.......

Therefore, the knowledge of God in the realm of contingency does not produce the forms of the things. On the contrary, it is purified from the past, present and future. It is identical with the reality of the things; it is not the cause of their occurrence........

The mathematicians by astronomical calculations know that at a certain time an eclipse of the moon or the sun will occur. Surely this discovery does not cause the eclipse to take place. This is, of course, only an analogy and not an exact image.”

Some Answered Questions, pp. 138-139