• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Qualities of your God

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme
Is your God omniscient, perfectly moral, acts with free will, does not act with free will? (Etc.)
What are the Qualities of the God(s) you believe in?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I pray primarily to girls who were violently murdered, died tragically, or were suicides. They simply speak to me a lot, leave signs, locutions, dreams, and I want them to be blessed and reach the first degrees of beauty, power , glory, perfection , euphoria, and dreams come true!

I like Jesus for being born of a virgin in a barn, a healer, preaching care for others, deeds of charity, being a sacrificial lamb, relating to despised and criminals by dying a criminals death, becoming a curse spit on and mocked, wearing a glorious crown of thorns, dying practically blaspheming from the cross, and rising from the dead.

I am wounded so I like his wounds as well, and like his mom! :)

My God, Father of Jesus, is all powerful, but responsible for well over 99.9% more pain and agony , fear, and death, and terror than myself, so I feel innocent compared to the pain and agony he causes to our world.

I fight with my God all the time, think he is cruel , should be impeached, overthrown, and replaced by some of the kindest, sweetest , most compassionate, gentle girls I know in Heaven.

Were I God, I would end confusion, death, fear, starvation, boredome, disasters, famine, mental illness, cancer, HIV, and countless disorders. So, give me omnipotence, and I'd be a better God than what we have. ;)

I'd bring eternal euphoria to all souls, including those in hell!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Is your God omniscient, perfectly moral, acts with free will, does not act with free will? (Etc.)
God is: Eternal, Holy, Unchanging, Impassable, Infinite, Omnipresent, All-Powerful, All-Knowing, All-Wise, Infallible, Self-Existent, Self-Sufficient, Sovereign, Immaterial, Good, Loving, Gracious, Merciful, Just, Righteous, Forgiving, and Patient.

This is according to the Bible and the Writings of Baha'u'llah.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I guess it depends on which God/dess we're talking about.

Odin (Wisdom, Hospitality, Outlawry, Battle)

Freya (Motherhood, Hearth/Home, Fertility, Battle)

For example.

idea

Question Everything
God is an idea to aspire to, but not a real entity - rely on yourself, not an imagined God, but try to become what you imagine goodness to be. God is as real as the goodness you can become.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My god I don't call God.
My words don't explain where my parents came from. Origin human.

My life is human.
My parents two humans had sex. Not any origin human but are origin to humans as humans.

I think I'm right as one self. Can I lead you into my beliefs as just one human self. To accept you are just one human self?

I then name that situation coercing using words first.

Viker

Häxan
Ever present (not omnipresent exactly), nurturing, sentient, omniscient, destructive/constructive, comfort in darkness, guiding, vital, more.

Corniger, aka Cornitcher, Cornitch (aka the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Old Goat, even could be referred to as Black Phillip, etc.) A five-fold convergence of other persona/forces Aneh spirit of life/vitality, Mutta the feminine spirit, Papeh the masculine spirit, Legch the spirit of light, Neeh the spirit of darkness. These attributes can be seen in what others call demons or even dark gods.

Corniger is nearly every where. As Cornitch is within all life and still exists just outside. Also, representing well character traits in humans, animals, bugs.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"God" s not an entity, a person except during an Avataric incarnation when it can be said that God manifests in human form. God as such is non-dual, possessed of infinite attributes and no attributes, manifest and unmanifest, everywhere and nowhere, possessed of perfect knowledge and infinitely ignorant.

All forms of dualism are the product of the limited human intellect. The Divine, God, transcends the human intellect.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my human experience the Avatar is man adult imaged water mass oxygenated living microbe versus old burnt water microbe lost speaking advising.

As life lost to biology sacrifice was water mass that went to clouds.

Ice doesn't talk as gods saviour mass pressurised mass instant.

It returns by causes to inherited humans.

I nearly died by heated atmosphere cause. Why I learnt by a man adults speaking voice whilst I lived safe.

As I am an Aquarius after all.

Man says the avatar theme himself.

Yet mother was not his avatar beast science thesis. AB or one two what was before me theism. So his theme avatar is not feminine.

The Crimson Universe

"God" s not an entity, a person except during an Avataric incarnation when it can be said that God manifests in human form. God as such is non-dual, possessed of infinite attributes and no attributes, manifest and unmanifest, everywhere and nowhere, possessed of perfect knowledge and infinitely ignorant.

All forms of dualism are the product of the limited human intellect. The Divine, God, transcends the human intellect.

This. :=)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
My Deity is everything, everywhere, anything else, and all nothingness, seems to act in chaotic confusion rather than 'will', there is a kind of morality to all this but no kind of morality that theists could perceive (imo) .

.......... And Nature is the Resident Prefect around here.

I believe in Bible God. To best understand Him, I think it would be best to read the whole Bible. But here is little about Him.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

We know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
1 John 4:16

lukethethird

unknown member
My God couldn't hold up to some cold hard facts, it's gone and good riddance, who needs an imaginary friend anyways?

Reactions: ppp

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme
God is: Eternal, Holy, Unchanging, Impassable, Infinite, Omnipresent, All-Powerful, All-Knowing, All-Wise, Infallible, Self-Existent, Self-Sufficient, Sovereign, Immaterial, Good, Loving, Gracious, Merciful, Just, Righteous, Forgiving, and Patient.

This is according to the Bible and the Writings of Baha'u'llah.
Does He have free will as well?

Daniel Nicholson

Blasphemous Pryme

Sounds like this God is irrelevant

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Eternal never was created wasn't in creation never will it be in creation. It's will.

I saw visions by machine caused AI use AI transmitters. Which just aren't all on earth. I saw into out of space bodies in my mind. As proof man the designer caused it on earth.

Is not God in creation. The will of the God of man is man in science liars.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
What the hell are you talking about. Go spew your incoherent thoughts somewhere else. We are trying to have a conversation here.
If you were to take a poll I suspect you would find that a majority of forum members find the posts of @rational experiences to be incoherent…. and that might be the kindest description some might have for her posts.

However, guess what? With a couple of exceptions we don’t get to decide who can post in a thread. It is doesn’t matter if a post is on target or off topic. It doesn’t matter whether a post is amazingly cogent and insightful or totally incoherent. Any member has the ability to post in a thread.

As I understand it, expressing frustration when a thread seems to be hijacked is okay. Telling a poster to get out of Dodge is not.