• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quagmire Is The Real Daddy

Needed to confirm, as there are many imposters around nowadays. Such as the one they call, MBALL.

Sad times for the QITs. We will pass and become even stronger!

MBALL is our Lord and Saviour. Quagmire is nothing more than a cheap imposter.
That is all you can say. PLUS, your a Scot, which straight away nullifies what you believe and the thing you believe in. Therefore you have made MBALL an imposter.

I am Shri Adi Penguinoiniacharya

A

angellous_evangellous

You! YOU!!!! Get out you!!!! You shower people with gifts so they believe your preposterous daddy arguement. Well, your wrong, and you have been proved wrong!

Dude, you're going to wake up in some court somewhere pleading insanity... :D

Said it before and i will say it again, can you match a Dontworrybehappyist AND an intergalactic-crime-lord all in one? No.

All your angellous has to offer is his DID.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I've heard compelling arguments on both sides of this debate.

Inasmuch as I'm an unbiased observer, I have to say that when you add it all up, Don Penguinoini is right.
icon14.gif

A

angellous_evangellous

I've heard compelling arguments on both sides of this debate.

Inasmuch as I'm an unbiased observer, I have to say that when you add it all up, Don Penguinoini is right.
icon14.gif

I get the feeling that the confusion over who your daddy is -- that's artificial. :shrug:

My Lord is modest enough to admit he did not understand the Daddyness in the beginning. I hate cocky people. And liars. Which leads to me to believe i hate you, A_E.

tomspug

Absorbant
Needed to confirm, as there are many imposters around nowadays. Such as the one they call, MBALL.

Sad times for the QITs. We will pass and become even stronger!
Sorry, I think it's funny that you used the phrase "we will pass" when Quagmire's current avatar is Mr. Hanky.