• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PW's art thread

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Ok... so I would stop spamming the "Who are RF's Artist Thread" I've decided to start one for my art. I love critique so, please feel free to let me know what you think and where you think I can improve.

I'm horribly eclectic as an artist so I'll post beadwork, sculpture, drawings, paintings, photography... whatever... and since I toy with the idea of trying to contribute financially to my family as an artist, I'm always willing to do work for others. ;)

PM me if you have a request. :cool:

My primary gallery can be found here: painted-wolfs-den on deviantART
Most of what I have will be cross posted there.

wa:do

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
These were done as part of an Art Trade with other members of DA.

take_your_best_shot__by_painted_wolfs_den-d56vn2c.jpg

character_sketch__torah_by_painted_wolfs_den-d57hn1m.jpg

Both are pen and ink on admittedly cheap paper... since they were for scanning the paper quality itself wasn't much of an issue. The top one took a few hours the bottom one about an hour or so.

I want to color in the bottom one, so I kept the ink work simple. I need to practice using color more.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
celebrate_new_hamphsire_by_painted_wolfs_den-d57vetv.jpg

A picture showcasing the state symbols of New Hampshire.... or at least as many as I could reasonably fit in the image.

The various critters are celebrating the return of the Karner Blue, the state butterfly.
The Karner Blue is an endangered species that was made extinct in the state but has been reintroduced and is slowly repopulating thanks to the dedicated efforts of local volunteers and scientists. :cool:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
celebrate_new_hamphsire_by_painted_wolfs_den-d57vetv.jpg

A picture showcasing the state symbols of New Hampshire.... or at least as many as I could reasonably fit in the image.

The various critters are celebrating the return of the Karner Blue, the state butterfly.
The Karner Blue is an endangered species that was made extinct in the state but has been reintroduced and is slowly repopulating thanks to the dedicated efforts of local volunteers and scientists. :cool:

I like this because there is a togetherness in what would appear to be a Jam,nice work.

croak

Trickster
You do requests? -bottom bill falls off-

I would do a trade, but my skills pale in comparison... although my procrastination skills cannot be beat. :D