• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Put God on trial!

Is the God of Scripture guilty of crimes against humanity (in your opinion)?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Eyes to See

That doesn't change the fact that God leaves people confused, feeling abandoned by him, refuses to heal and enlighten people, or protect them from the Devil, which is a huge reason why there is so much evil in our world!

Catholics swear they have the truth, Protestants call the Catholic Church "Whore of Babylon, Prostitute", and yet they get their Bible from the Catholic Church.

Catholics call Protestants Heretics!

The only Church that dates back to the time of Christ, is the Catholic Church!

Christianity is a divided, ugly, confusing mess! God is absolutely at fault because he doesn't give simple instructions!

The Bible is unreliable and says verses that say the opposite of other verses! Scripture divides people.

God lives in luxury , and refuses to be a simple guide and teacher and friend! It is thoroughly disgusting what he has done to torture and confuse the world! :(

God has given us instructions. In fact he tells us:

"And your own ears will hear a word behind you saying, “This is the way. Walk in it,” in case you should go to the right or in case you should go to the left."-Isaiah 30:21.

Can you hear that word from behind? That is from the past? It is in God's word the Bible. It is alive and exerts power. We are told that God recorded his word for our benefit:

"For all the things that were written beforehand were written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope."-Romans 15:4.

Jehovah is a living God. And he hears all sincere prayers to him for wisdom and understanding and truth. And he gives it freely and without reprehending.

This division you are talking about that makes you so confused, it was foretold by Jesus Christ in the parable of the wheat and the weeds. I see you are persistent on this subject so will take the time to explain it to you from scripture so that your eyes perhaps may be opened to understand why what has happened has happened. And to show you that God is in charge.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Personally, I am very reserved. I don’t get whipped up in emotional frenzies. I know there are those Charismatic or Pentecostal Christian that do and at times I question some of the practices they participate in or claim are from God, in such frenzied states.
I'll give you credit for not being one of the more frenzied of your tribe.

I trusted Jesus and was born again to new life in Christ, quietly, at home.
Why did you decide it was a good idea to trust Jesus, and what exactly are you trusting?

I think your idea falls short about one being born in a Christian country or a Muslim country or wherever because there are endless examples of Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and others leaving their birth religion and trusting Jesus Christ as their Savior, in their respective countries.
It's a relatively small number, and people do decide to change their religions for various reasons. But note that these people change their religions due to activists in those countries. You are surely aware that missionaries can be targeted, arrested, and even killed for doing this. But my point is these converts are not finding Jesus miraculously but hearing about this religion from other people.

And my larger point is that people born in certain nations will adopt the religion they are exposed to. Islam is actually the fastest growing religion, and Christianity is declining, except more conservative versions. A few Muslim members are quite fervent in that Islam is the truth. So which one of you should I assume is correct?

Eyes to See

That doesn't change the fact that God leaves people confused, feeling abandoned by him, refuses to heal and enlighten people, or protect them from the Devil, which is a huge reason why there is so much evil in our world!

Catholics swear they have the truth, Protestants call the Catholic Church "Whore of Babylon, Prostitute", and yet they get their Bible from the Catholic Church.

Catholics call Protestants Heretics!

The only Church that dates back to the time of Christ, is the Catholic Church!

Christianity is a divided, ugly, confusing mess! God is absolutely at fault because he doesn't give simple instructions!

The Bible is unreliable and says verses that say the opposite of other verses! Scripture divides people.

God lives in luxury , and refuses to be a simple guide and teacher and friend! It is thoroughly disgusting what he has done to torture and confuse the world! :(

The parable has to do with several things, and as you read it and your eyes are open to what Jesus is teaching hopefully it will help you understand things in the light of truth a little better.

"He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”-Matthew 13:24-30.

1. Man who sows the fine seed.
2. An Enemy
3. Wheat
4. Weeds
5 Field
6. A Harvest
6. Reapers

What does it all mean?

Jesus explains:

Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen."-Matthew 13:36-43.

So:
1. The man is Jesus Christ (the Son of man). He sowed seeds of kingdom truth when he came to earth by publicly preaching about God's kingdom.

2. The enemy is Satan the Devil.

3. The wheat are the sons of the kingdom. These are ones where the seed of kingdom truth has sprouted in their hearts and they have been called and chosen to serve in heaven alongside Jesus Christ as kings and priests over the earth for the 1,000 years.

4. The weeds are counterfeit Christians. These the Devil planted after the man left. After Jesus returned to heaven Satan sowed corruption into the Christian congregation. Other prophecies in the Christian Greek Scriptures foretell this turning away from the truth. Some who were genuine Christians apostatized from the faith and began to teach false doctrines. By the 3rd century Constantine appointed a corrupted apostate form of Christianity as the state religion, this is when the Catholic Church was formed, not before. So the Catholic Church was the principle part of the weed that Satan the Devil had planted. It never had the truth from its inception. Later on there were reformations but those offshoots were also weeds. False, counterfeit Christians. But the reapers were told to leave them alone until the harvest.

5. The harvest is the conclusion of the system of things. At this time Jesus Christ would gather his true genuine Christians out of the world and unite them in pure worship. At the end he will tie up and burn all the false wheat, imitation Christians.

The reason the whole world is blind is because Satan is the ruler of the world and he has blinded the minds of the unbelievers so that the good news about Jesus Christ may not shine on them and they be saved:

"Among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through."- 2 Corinthians 4:4.

The Bible says that Satan has been ousted from heaven, along with his angels (the demons) and they are misleading the entire inhabited earth:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."-Revelation 12:9.

You are in spiritual darkness because of these things. You were born into slavery and corruption and darkness. In the darkness spiritually. But God can shine the light on your heart. For he has commissioned his witnesses to preach the truth in all the earth and then the end will come.

We are the ones that shine as illuminators in a bedarkened world shedding light on all of Satan's lies by means of God's word that is able brings all thoughts into subjection to the Christ:

"So that you may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you are shining as illuminators in the world."-Philippians 2:15.

(Matthew 5:14) “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain.

(Ephesians 5:8, 9) for you were once darkness, but you are now light in connection with the Lord. Go on walking as children of light, 9 for the fruitage of the light consists of every sort of goodness and righteousness and truth.

F1fan

Veteran Member
God has given us instructions. In fact he tells us:

"And your own ears will hear a word behind you saying, “This is the way. Walk in it,” in case you should go to the right or in case you should go to the left."-Isaiah 30:21.
Assuming this version of God exists. And assuming this text is actually from this God. And assuming you interpret it accurately.

We have reason to be skeptical.

InChrist

Free4ever
I'll give you credit for not being one of the more frenzied of your tribe.

Why did you decide it was a good idea to trust Jesus, and what exactly are you trusting?

It's a relatively small number, and people do decide to change their religions for various reasons. But note that these people change their religions due to activists in those countries. You are surely aware that missionaries can be targeted, arrested, and even killed for doing this. But my point is these converts are not finding Jesus miraculously but hearing about this religion from other people.

And my larger point is that people born in certain nations will adopt the religion they are exposed to. Islam is actually the fastest growing religion, and Christianity is declining, except more conservative versions. A few Muslim members are quite fervent in that Islam is the truth. So which one of you should I assume is correct?
I understand your point about people being born in various nations and religions. I also know their are missionaries if different varieties throughout the world. Yet, I have read amazing accounts by individuals who were isolated with no contact from missionaries that had dreams or visions of the Bible or Jesus Himself. One man walked over 100 miles after his dream to find a Bible. I read of terrorists who have had visions of Christ, repenting and giving their lives to Jesus and then loving their enemies, instead of hating and killing. I believe God works one on one. If someone wants to know God, that person will be led in a way that is personally tailored for their unique life and understanding.

I don’t think you should assume any religion or God is correct. You should simply ask God ( even if you don’t know who or where God is ) to reveal Himself to you. That is, if you actually care to know.
Just my thoughts.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The parable has to do with several things, and as you read it and your eyes are open to what Jesus is teaching hopefully it will help you understand things in the light of truth a little better.

"He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”-Matthew 13:24-30.

1. Man who sows the fine seed.
2. An Enemy
3. Wheat
4. Weeds
5 Field
6. A Harvest
6. Reapers

What does it all mean?

Jesus explains:

Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen."-Matthew 13:36-43.

So:
1. The man is Jesus Christ (the Son of man). He sowed seeds of kingdom truth when he came to earth by publicly preaching about God's kingdom.

2. The enemy is Satan the Devil.

3. The wheat are the sons of the kingdom. These are ones where the seed of kingdom truth has sprouted in their hearts and they have been called and chosen to serve in heaven alongside Jesus Christ as kings and priests over the earth for the 1,000 years.

4. The weeds are counterfeit Christians. These the Devil planted after the man left. After Jesus returned to heaven Satan sowed corruption into the Christian congregation. Other prophecies in the Christian Greek Scriptures foretell this turning away from the truth. Some who were genuine Christians apostatized from the faith and began to teach false doctrines. By the 3rd century Constantine appointed a corrupted apostate form of Christianity as the state religion, this is when the Catholic Church was formed, not before. So the Catholic Church was the principle part of the weed that Satan the Devil had planted. It never had the truth from its inception. Later on there were reformations but those offshoots were also weeds. False, counterfeit Christians. But the reapers were told to leave them alone until the harvest.

5. The harvest is the conclusion of the system of things. At this time Jesus Christ would gather his true genuine Christians out of the world and unite them in pure worship. At the end he will tie up and burn all the false wheat, imitation Christians.

The reason the whole world is blind is because Satan is the ruler of the world and he has blinded the minds of the unbelievers so that the good news about Jesus Christ may not shine on them and they be saved:

"Among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through."- 2 Corinthians 4:4.

The Bible says that Satan has been ousted from heaven, along with his angels (the demons) and they are misleading the entire inhabited earth:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."-Revelation 12:9.

You are in spiritual darkness because of these things. You were born into slavery and corruption and darkness. In the darkness spiritually. But God can shine the light on your heart. For he has commissioned his witnesses to preach the truth in all the earth and then the end will come.

We are the ones that shine as illuminators in a bedarkened world shedding light on all of Satan's lies by means of God's word that is able brings all thoughts into subjection to the Christ:

"So that you may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you are shining as illuminators in the world."-Philippians 2:15.

(Matthew 5:14) “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain.

(Ephesians 5:8, 9) for you were once darkness, but you are now light in connection with the Lord. Go on walking as children of light, 9 for the fruitage of the light consists of every sort of goodness and righteousness and truth.
Satan can only deceive people because God wants him to and permits him to. It is part of God's plan, and it is absolutely God's will!

Satan is a monster God created, knowing in advance what the monster would do, and God refused to stop it, refuses to shepherd his people, refuses to heal, refuses to guide, let's evil triumph over good!

God pointed Job out to Satan, gave Satan permission to kill Job's entire family, afflict Job with torture! Satan needed God's permission!

God wants the world sick! It's obvious! Quit blaming the monster! How about the God who made the monster and let's him run rampant and murder!

InChrist

Free4ever
Assuming this version of God exists. And assuming this text is actually from this God. And assuming you interpret it accurately.

We have reason to be skeptical.
Sorry, I meant to answer your question...

I’ll try to be brief. I thought of myself as a Christian, I guess, even though I had lots and lots of weird spiritual ideas and my life was messed up in so many ways. I kept looking for truth or the true religion somewhere, but ended up involved in cults and simply more confusion. But since I tended to rebel against authorities I thought were wrong I escaped those cults... yet still kept searching for the real God. Basically, it finally took a heavy conflict with a friend to wake me up to my own sin and necessity of a Savior. Up to that point I knew a lot about Jesus, but I didn’t KNOW Jesus at all. Once I realized I needed a Savior and couldn’t fix myself or life on my own; when I trusted Jesus everything changed and I mean everything...my attitudes, emotions, my entire perspective, understanding of myself, life, the world and especially God. I am trusting the Creator of heaven and earth, the One who created me and demonstrated His eternal love for me. A love I know He has for each person.
Probably doesn’t make sense to you, but it was transforming for me.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I understand your point about people being born in various nations and religions. I also know their are missionaries if different varieties throughout the world. Yet, I have read amazing accounts by individuals who were isolated with no contact from missionaries that had dreams or visions of the Bible or Jesus Himself. One man walked over 100 miles after his dream to find a Bible. I read of terrorists who have had visions of Christ, repenting and giving their lives to Jesus and then loving their enemies, instead of hating and killing. I believe God works one on one. If someone wants to know God, that person will be led in a way that is personally tailored for their unique life and understanding.
Stories. Highly dubious. Plus who cares if one terrorist changes his mind (people do have moments of clarity on occasion). I'll tell you what would impress me. How about all 19 hijackers from 9-11 having a sudden change of heart and landing the planes? How about no child under 16 ever getting deadly illnesses like cancer or disabilities? How about a message that really touches people by making bad people good?

Your examples are not convincing or even impressive if they are true. Weigh them against reality. That's the best your God can do?

I don’t think you should assume any religion or God is correct.
I don't.

You should simply ask God ( even if you don’t know who or where God is ) to reveal Himself to you. That is, if you actually care to know.
Just my thoughts.
I did that when I was a kid. I totally believed. I gave this version of God that I was told exists every opportunity to reveal itself. It didn't. As a smart kid and a keen observer I watched my Christian family argue and divide because some were Catholic and others were baptist. Where was God?

The more i observed the world without assuming a God exists and had to make excuses for it them more I saw a world that makes more sense without a God. I had clients whose 3 year old girl was diagnosed with Leukemia. After two years of painful treatment she died. just after her 5th birthday. There is no way to reconcile that with the sort of loving God Christians claim exists. Some sort of God might exist but it certainly isn't what Christians think it is.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Sorry, I meant to answer your question...

I’ll try to be brief. I thought of myself as a Christian, I guess, even though I had lots and lots of weird spiritual ideas and my life was messed up in so many ways. I kept looking for truth or the true religion somewhere, but ended up involved in cults and simply more confusion. But since I tended to rebel against authorities I thought were wrong I escaped those cults... yet still kept searching for the real God. Basically, it finally took a heavy conflict with a friend to wake me up to my own sin and necessity of a Savior. Up to that point I knew a lot about Jesus, but I didn’t KNOW Jesus at all. Once I realized I needed a Savior and couldn’t fix myself or life on my own; when I trusted Jesus everything changed and I mean everything...my attitudes, emotions, my entire perspective, understanding of myself, life, the world and especially God. I am trusting the Creator of heaven and earth, the One who created me and demonstrated His eternal love for me. A love I know He has for each person.
Probably doesn’t make sense to you, but it was transforming for me.
Well I have studied the psychology of belief and I do understand why humans behave in the way you describe here. There is an evolved biological trait that motivates many people to find some sort of religious truth. It does feel good and activates the reward system of brains. This is about 85% of all humans. Religious concepts are accepted and verified in parts of the brain that are not the frontal lobes, so the ideas are not subjected to reason. They feel right and this is why the decision in non-rational.

InChrist

Free4ever
Satan can only deceive people because God wants him to and permits him to. It is part of God's plan, and it is absolutely God's will!

Satan is a monster God created, knowing in advance what the monster would do, and God refused to stop it, refuses to shepherd his people, refuses to heal, refuses to guide, let's evil triumph over good!

God pointed Job out to Satan, gave Satan permission to kill Job's entire family, afflict Job with torture! Satan needed God's permission!

God wants the world sick! It's obvious! Quit blaming the monster! How about the God who made the monster and let's him run rampant and murder!
I think either you are totally ignorant of the scriptures and God’s ultimate and eternal plan. Or you purposely twist the truth and scriptures to deliberately mock God and deceive people who read these derogatory kinds of things you continuously post.

God created a beautiful, talented angelic being with volition called Lucifer. Period. This beautiful angel, became satan by his own choice, rebellious actions and deranged self-exalting evil.

I do understand that for the most part it’s likely not you. I believe you are in bondage. That is why I am praying for your freedom, Matthew.

Eyes to See

Jehovah did not create Satan, any more than he created sin. It is as he said:

"They are the ones who have acted corruptly.
They are not his children, the defect is their own.
They are a crooked and twisted generation!
 Is this the way that you should treat Jehovah,
O foolish and unwise people?
Is he not your Father who caused your existence,
The One who made you and firmly established you?"
-Deuteronomy 32:5-6.

You should really point the blame to the real culprit, Satan the Devil. Do you have to be like so many others who blame an innocent and blameless God full of love and good for the evil that Satan and independent wicked humans have caused?

Everyone will know the truth. Today God has his witnesses giving a witness into all the earth before he brings and end to this totally corrupt and wicked society. Then in God's new world of peace he will resurrect the untold billions where they will also be given a witness to about the truth and Jesus' ransom. And they too will be given an opportunity to exercise faith in it.

Then Satan and the demons and all those who still oppose God will be done away with. And love and harmony will again reign in the universe for the rest of eternity.

InChrist

Free4ever
Stories. Highly dubious. Plus who cares if one terrorist changes his mind (people do have moments of clarity on occasion). I'll tell you what would impress me. How about all 19 hijackers from 9-11 having a sudden change of heart and landing the planes? How about no child under 16 ever getting deadly illnesses like cancer or disabilities? How about a message that really touches people by making bad people good?

Your examples are not convincing or even impressive if they are true. Weigh them against reality. That's the best your God can do?

I don't.

I did that when I was a kid. I totally believed. I gave this version of God that I was told exists every opportunity to reveal itself. It didn't. As a smart kid and a keen observer I watched my Christian family argue and divide because some were Catholic and others were baptist. Where was God?

The more i observed the world without assuming a God exists and had to make excuses for it them more I saw a world that makes more sense without a God. I had clients whose 3 year old girl was diagnosed with Leukemia. After two years of painful treatment she died. just after her 5th birthday. There is no way to reconcile that with the sort of loving God Christians claim exists. Some sort of God might exist but it certainly isn't what Christians think it is.
Okay, I appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective. We’ll simply have to understand and agree we have very different views on the subject of God. It’s very sad about your client’s little 3 year old girl. Such a loss is real and sad, but I don’t see how that invalidates God. For one thing, everyone dies at some point. If God and the heavenly realm are real and beautiful, with no pain, suffering or death ever again, then the little girl is in a much more wonderful place. Secondly, God as an all knowing Being and Creator of all life, knows and sees the big eternal picture, as well as the details of each life and moment. So from my perspective it’s foolish to attempt to think we as finite beings have a better understanding of how things should be or work compared to the wisdom of an infinite Being.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think either you are totally ignorant of the scriptures and God’s ultimate and eternal plan. Or you purposely twist the truth and scriptures to deliberately mock God and deceive people who read these derogatory kinds of things you continuously post.

God created a beautiful, talented angelic being with volition called Lucifer. Period. This beautiful angel, became satan by his own choice, rebellious actions and deranged self-exalting evil.

I do understand that for the most part it’s likely not you. I believe you are in bondage. That is why I am praying for your freedom, Matthew.
God is all knowing!

Whether there was a time Satan was Not a monster is possible, but not relevant.

God created a being destined to become a monster, and God knew it in advance.

Then God does the disgusting, cruel, sick, cowardly, disturbing, deranged behavior, of letting the monster prowl like a roaring lion, raping, torturing, murdering, deceiving, and devouring, almost as it pleases.

Satan can only be "God of this world", because God let's him be, therefore God wants him to.

I just read about a school shooting in Florida. The police officer that could have gone in and shot the gunman chose to be a coward! He was arrested!

That's what God does! He is all knowing, all powerful, and watches the Devil rape, kill, steal, destroy, deceive, and doesn't often lift a finger to stop it!

It's the most cruel disgusting thing a Father has ever done!

He is cold blooded, ruthless, dark, sinister, loves wickedness, and wants the whole world tortured and in agony!

While he lives in luxury and omnipotence, the world starves for food, starves for love, starves for God! And God hides like a coward in his luxurious palace, streets paved with Gold!

It is the sickest, warped, most cruel thing I have ever heard of!

But I would love to do his will. Im waiting on him.

Your prayers help no doubt!

InChrist

Free4ever
God is all knowing!

Whether there was a time Satan was Not a monster is possible, but not relevant.

God created a being destined to become a monster, and God knew it in advance.

Then God does the disgusting, cruel, sick, cowardly, disturbing, deranged behavior, of letting the monster prowl like a roaring lion, raping, torturing, murdering, deceiving, and devouring, almost as it pleases.

Satan can only be "God of this world", because God let's him be, therefore God wants him to.

I just read about a school shooting in Florida. The police officer that could have gone in and shot the gunman chose to be a coward! He was arrested!

That's what God does! He is all knowing, all powerful, and watches the Devil rape, kill, steal, destroy, deceive, and doesn't often lift a finger to stop it!

It's the most cruel disgusting thing a Father has ever done!

He is cold blooded, ruthless, dark, sinister, loves wickedness, and wants the whole world tortured and in agony!

While he lives in luxury and omnipotence, the world starves for food, starves for love, starves for God! And God hides like a coward in his luxurious palace, streets paved with Gold!

It is the sickest, warped, most cruel thing I have ever heard of!

But I would love to do his will. Im waiting on him.

Your prayers help no doubt!
If...you would love to do His will, you would do His will.

Yes, God knows the future. Yes, God created angels and humans knowing many would choose evil and cause harm... but God did not make them choose evil. All have a choice, all are responsible, and all have an eternal destiny beyond this brief physical life. A beautiful perfect, sin free, pain and death free eternity is God’s goal and focus for those who desire love and goodness. His focus is not on interrupting human choices and evil actions now. This world is temporary. Time is short...eternity isn’t.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If...you would love to do His will, you would do His will.

Yes, God knows the future. Yes, God created angels and humans knowing many would choose evil and cause harm... but God did not make them choose evil. All have a choice, all are responsible, and all have an eternal destiny beyond this brief physical life. A beautiful perfect, sin free, pain and death free eternity is God’s goal and focus for those who desire love and goodness. His focus is not on interrupting human choices and evil actions now. This world is temporary. Time is short...eternity isn’t.
Not true!

I can't do his will when repeatedly I try, and everything goes to ****! Or I think I'm doing his will, and it turns into total disaster and delusion! It happens over and over and over!

InChrist

Free4ever
Not true!

I can't do his will when repeatedly I try, and everything goes to ****! Or I think I'm doing his will, and it turns into total disaster and delusion! It happens over and over and over!
I’ve been reading your posts for years and from my perspective I don’t that you have any interest in God’s will. If you truly did you wouldn’t include and uplift so many idols in your life, but instead would seek and depend upon the Creator God alone for wisdom and guidance.

What does God say about idols?

For the idols speak delusion;
The diviners envision lies,
And tell false dreams;
They comfort in vain.
Therefore the people wend their way like sheep;
They are in trouble because there is no shepherd.
Zechariah 10:2

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I’ve been reading your posts for years and from my perspective I don’t that you have any interest in God’s will. If you truly did you wouldn’t include and uplift so many idols in your life, but instead would seek and depend upon the Creator God alone for wisdom and guidance.

What does God say about idols?

For the idols speak delusion;
The diviners envision lies,
And tell false dreams;
They comfort in vain.
Therefore the people wend their way like sheep;
They are in trouble because there is no shepherd.
Zechariah 10:2
When people in heaven help me out and lead me to deeds of charity, and I ask them to pray for and bless me, that is NOT idols.

Every Christian Church on the face of the earth for over 1500 years asked martyrs, souls, Angels, and Saints in heaven, for help and prayers.

For you to say you know better is complete pride and arrogance!

Besides, I believe even the Antichrist fulfills God's will and destiny. Those who killed Job's family and crucified Christ obviously did God's will.

I know with all my heart I want to do God's will!

God wants adversaries! Jacob fought with God and won! Israel means "contender with God".

God works in mysterious ways, and the Bible contradicts itself.

And you are NOT making sense!

InChrist

Free4ever
When people in heaven help me out and lead me to deeds of charity, and I ask them to pray for and bless me, that is NOT idols.

Every Christian Church on the face of the earth for over 1500 years asked martyrs, souls, Angels, and Saints in heaven, for help and prayers.

For you to say you know better is complete pride and arrogance!

Besides, I believe even the Antichrist fulfills God's will and destiny. Those who killed Job's family and crucified Christ obviously did God's will.

I know with all my heart I want to do God's will!

God wants adversaries! Jacob fought with God and won! Israel means "contender with God".

God works in mysterious ways, and the Bible contradicts itself.

And you are NOT making sense!
I know that satan is very, very incredibly talented and experienced at twisting the scriptures. I’ve noticed that you do an amazing and often detailed job of scriptures twisting. You are very good at it ( which is very dangerous). Although, while satan is smooth at it, you are often erratic. It’s obvious to me who is messing with your mind.
That’s why I think it’s more important to pray for you, than to argue with you. If you truly want to know the love of God and be free in His will, then I hope you will find freedom. At this point I think you have to make that choice.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Okay, I appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective. We’ll simply have to understand and agree we have very different views on the subject of God. It’s very sad about your client’s little 3 year old girl. Such a loss is real and sad, but I don’t see how that invalidates God.
It doesn't invalidate any gods. It invalidates what many Christians claim their God to be.

For one thing, everyone dies at some point. If God and the heavenly realm are real and beautiful, with no pain, suffering or death ever again, then the little girl is in a much more wonderful place.
And we often see this kind of excuse for God. But further pondering on my example is if God wanted to take this little girl why put her through nearly two years of pain when she is way too young to understand it? Why put the parents and family under that sort of stress and emotional agony? It's torture. There's no good heartwarming lesson from this. It's just an excuse that Christians create to make their own belief sound justified.

Secondly, God as an all knowing Being and Creator of all life, knows and sees the big eternal picture, as well as the details of each life and moment.
But you aren't an all knowing being, so you could be mistaken about God. It may not exist as you imagine. It might actually be evil and you have been duped.

So from my perspective it’s foolish to attempt to think we as finite beings have a better understanding of how things should be or work compared to the wisdom of an infinite Being.
But by your own beliefs you are being foolish to think you know there is a God despite what we observe in reality contradicts the ideal you believe in. To not be foolish you should admit your belief in God is questionable, and that putting a child through agony is not an act a loving being would do.