• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Purposefully Misled

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So it starts in the Tanakh, the people, and leaders corrupt what was given, so by the prophets God sets them up...

Then Yeshua wasn't straight with people, as he knew he was establishing a Snare, placing a Curse and thus misled...

Then Paul, John and Simon mislead trying to fix Judaism being chosen...

With Rabbinic Judaism trying to circumnavigate Yeshua, and fill in the gaps...

Then Muhammad misleads trying to make himself into a prophet, whilst not knowing all the context well enough...

Then Baha'i' builds upon it all, and doesn't know any of these contexts...

Thus is there anyway to turn this around, when many build on a house of cards, and clearly have been sent the wrong way, as they're not bright enough?

Is it God's will to remove all these people, who are sloppy in analysis, and don't really pay attention properly?

Some could blame the devil for the later parts of Rabbinic Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Baha'i...

Yet the original motion, and prophetic statements this would happen, was set out by God to create it this way.

On questioning the differences, the original sources were all saying we're near Hell, with demons on this earth running amok...

Thus Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Baha'i are all telling demons in Hell they're saints in someway, whereas the earlier texts knew the difference.

What other reasons do you think this could have been prophetically accurate for many to have been led astray?

In my opinion. :innocent:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As Kant said, you have to be courageous not to believe whatever story people tell you. I wouldn't blame "prophets" for people's gullibility

@wizanda I have to rack my brain to understand your points....consider I speak another language too...

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
I wouldn't blame "prophets" for people's gullibillity
There is no blame, the true prophets told us here is near Hell, and that we've got inner demons to be in this realm; whereas the demons have told us, we're all here because we're saints or even worse we're god, worthy of living a more abundant life, as we've killed those who tell us contrary to what we want to hear.

great cake.png

So there is no blame; yet a little bit disgruntled that the demons don't recognize that is what we all are, and questioning if we could all make life better, if this was more commonly accepted...

Or is the only option as the ancient religious texts stated, to remove all the demons with fire; since they're never going to listen, and will always rewrite things to their own liking?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
What other reasons do you think this could have been prophetically accurate for many to have been led astray?

They were probably accurate when they were created, but since those people in those times have a completely different frame of reference and opinion it's unlikely that modern incarnations of these religions could completely understand the seers.

As a result of that, most of them have abandoned the seer traditions in their own ranks (those people would be called heretics, or worse) so no one is qualified to amend or provide commentary from a truly enlightened perspective and get those teachings back on course or interpret them in modern colloquial language. Thus, we have the quandary that the modern followers of the religions know nothing in actually about them, just take the words on faith (colored by modern notions) blindly, because they have no other way to make use of them.

Therein lies the source of probably all of the frustrations you've seemingly eluded to in your post from my perspective. The teaching: That which is infinite, eternal, beyond all words, and doesn't take sides falls victim to the the classical rope-snake metaphor. They no longer see the scriptures as a mirror to study oneself, but as a unbreakable rock to bash their foes to pieces with. Being right has become more important than knowing you're right... If you can understand the difference. :D

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So it starts in the Tanakh, the people, and leaders corrupt what was given, so by the prophets God sets them up...

Then Yeshua wasn't straight with people, as he knew he was establishing a Snare, placing a Curse and thus misled...

Then Muhammad misleads trying to make himself into a prophet, whilst not knowing all the context well enough...

Thus is there anyway to turn this around, when many build on a house of cards, and clearly have been sent the wrong way, as they're not bright enough?

Is it God's will to remove all these people, who are sloppy in analysis, and don't really pay attention properly?

Some could blame the devil for the later parts of Rabbinic Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Baha'i...

Yet the original motion, and prophetic statements this would happen, was set out by God to create it this way.

On questioning the differences, the original sources were all saying we're near Hell, with demons on this earth running amok...

Thus Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Baha'i are all telling demons in Hell they're saints in someway, whereas the earlier texts knew the difference.

Why on Earth would you assume that any of this is “prophetically accurate?”

wizanda

Premium Member
Why on Earth would you assume that any of this is “prophetically accurate?”
It isn't an assumption; we can clearly see here is near Hell by the reality around us, the way some people interact, etc.

Because we have more than one witness saying the same thing from different cultures; which could imply divine inspiration.

Plus because we can show the accuracy of the prophecies, by the amount of demons following exactly what the prophets said they're too wicked to see.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It isn't an assumption; we can clearly see here is near Hell by the reality around us, the way some people interact, etc.
I can't see any of that. If it's clear to you, you should have no problem connecting the dots from whatever you see to "here is near Hell" to "these particular 'prophets' were genuine."

Because we have more than one witness saying the same thing from different cultures; which could imply divine inspiration.
You just finished making excuses for the fact that they say different things.

Plus because we can show the accuracy of the prophecies,
You can? Go for it.

by the amount of demons following exactly what the prophets said they're too wicked to see.
So demonstrating that you're correct involves establishing that demons exist? It doesn't seem to me that you're making things easy for yourself.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

so there's a flaw of some kind in every form of organized believing.....

ok

and you are out here on your own.....making choices best you can

ok

wizanda

Premium Member
I can't see any of that.
If we can't see here is near Hell from the way many people interact, then that says something about our discernment, and levels of morality.

Personally before reading the religious texts from the way religious people summarize them, wouldn't have realized that the seers also said the same.
"these particular 'prophets' were genuine."
Just because someone says we're near Hell doesn't make them genuine; it is precisely relaying things before they've happened that makes a prophet genuine.
You can? Go for it.
Proving Yeshua as the Messiah

The Taunting Riddle

As a start to comprehending; will list all the other religious texts, if anyone gets those basics.
So demonstrating that you're correct involves establishing that demons exist?
I don't need to establish demons exist; Christianity already does that according to the prophets...

The idea they say it is right to murder an angel of God's as a sin sacrifice; to wash and drink their blood so they can get closer to God, is proof enough for anyone looking at this logically...

Only near Hell could demons say it is right to murder an angel, and if you believe in it, you'll be classed as righteous for believing something immoral.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Who are you talking to? Yourself? Is there anyone here who is convinced about any of your views?

socharlie

all those scriptures were written for the time and place when and where listeners were able to understand what scripture said, later political leaders used them to manipulated our behavior.

wizanda

Premium Member
Who are you talking to?
I'm talking to anyone who sees the post...

Who wants people to agree, we're near Hell, and demons are going to argue their not demons; as they like to see themselves as Brahman, not Asura.

Thus just because people don't get it, doesn't mean the Divine isn't going to remove everyone soon...

Thus at least presenting the reality as it is, makes me feel not so guilty that everyone will die soon.
Is there anyone here who is convinced about any of your views?
We're all blessed with different forms of intelligence; so some people on here get my challenge against John, and Paul...

Some people understand the theological aspects; some might get the more scientific...

Many people think here is near Hell, according to religious structures; think it is only those who are diametrically opposed to reality, that don't get any of it...

Oh plus the snarky people who are so quick to dismiss what others say, that they're not really listening to anything they're saying properly, as they're not trying to understand, they're trying to dismantle.

Thus i wrote a poem awhile back for that type of mocker/scoffer demon, who doesn't really give time for things to sink in.

The Accuser

wizanda

Premium Member
all those scriptures were written for the time and place when and where listeners were able to understand what scripture said
Moses, David, Isaiah spoke for the world, and spoke across the whole of time; it is a very limited perspective that doesn't notice their prophecies were for the world...

David in the Psalms and Isaiah use the specific word for world (Tebel H8398); with their prophecies being the whole world will be judged by the understanding in the book, and yet the Jewish leaders tried to make it exclusive to them.
later political leaders used them to manipulated our behavior.
Agreed that the religious leaders have manipulated the interpretation to suit themselves, to sell what people like to hear, and not inform everyone we're near Hell.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm talking to anyone who sees the post...

Who wants people to agree, we're near Hell, and demons are going to argue their not demons; as they like to see themselves as Brahman, not Asura.

Thus just because people don't get it, doesn't mean the Divine isn't going to remove everyone soon...

Thus at least presenting the reality as it is, makes me feel not so guilty that everyone will die soon.

We're all blessed with different forms of intelligence; so some people on here get my challenge against John, and Paul...

Some people understand the theological aspects; some might get the more scientific...

Many people think here is near Hell, according to religious structures; think it is only those who are diametrically opposed to reality, that don't get any of it...

Oh plus the snarky people who are so quick to dismiss what others say, that they're not really listening to anything they're saying properly, as they're not trying to understand, they're trying to dismantle.

Thus i wrote a poem awhile back for that type of mocker/scoffer demon, who doesn't really give time for things to sink in.

The Accuser

It's far more probable that these people were saints and you have been misled by Demons during your NDE-s.

wizanda

Premium Member
It's far more probable that these people were saints and you have been misled by Demons during your NDE-s.
I've always seen demons in people since birth, as saying i've known I'm a avatar sent before the end of Kali Yuga since before 4 years old...

The NDE only confirmed for me that it was true; plus gave me advanced understanding of Moksha, and the afterlife, etc.

According to many of the religious texts globally, saints ascend out of this realm, and only the demons are put back here.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've always seen demons in people since birth, as saying i've known I'm a avatar sent before the end of Kali Yuga since before 4 years old...

The NDE only confirmed for me that it was true; plus gave me advanced understanding of Moksha, and the afterlife, etc.

According to many of the religious texts globally, saints ascend out of this realm, and only the demons are put back here.

You are welcome to your delusions I guess.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You are welcome to your delusions I guess.
As a long time explorer of inner reality I have yet to encounter anything remotely resembling any kind of demon. My guess is that the writer of the OP is simply outlining the nuances in their own views, while promoting mythical drivel spouted from times immemorial.

In regards to the OP. So what?
Is this supposed to be a reason to listen to you above all others?
You are a self-proclaimed avatar, after all.
It all smells like an appeal to ignorance.

wizanda

Premium Member
Within my NDE got to see the basement dimension, which was full of twisted spirits who hadn't realized the consequences of not living Oneness.

In the religious texts they speak of nasty character traits, that get us put back down here near Hell or worse.

Listing All Demons Within People
As a long time explorer of inner reality I have yet to encounter anything remotely resembling any kind of demon.
Hope now you can see what context was meant by demons; we're all battling with our own inner demons.

Listen Within
Is this supposed to be a reason to listen to you above all others?
Question things for yourself, and could come to a similar conclusion with enough analysis...

This thread is because of having recognized that the global eschatologies have a pattern, certain ones listed have gone wildly astray from said pattern.
'
Sort of ponder what if the demiurge, Kali Yuga, Mother of All Harlots, etc, was a delusion on the whole world's thinking, and not just something we can blame.

Thus we see the traces in all these religions, of them individually going backwards to reality in different ways, as they've been purposefully misled.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Question things for yourself, and could come to a similar conclusion with enough analysis...

This thread is because of having recognized that the global eschatologies have a pattern, certain ones listed have gone wildly astray from said pattern.
'
Sort of ponder what if the demiurge, Kali Yuga, Mother of All Harlots, etc, was a delusion on the whole world's thinking, and not just something we can blame.

Thus we see the traces in all these religions, of them individually going backwards to reality in different ways, as they've been purposefully misled.

I will seek counseling if I ever come to similar conclusions.

wizanda

Premium Member
I will seek counseling if I ever come to similar conclusions.
Thank God that here is near Hell, with me being an angel sent into this mental asylum to help...

So don't worry we can get you counseling after the Messianic Age, once there are a few trained.