• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychic powers are vital for the journey to God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, you do not need to have holy books to love God either. For example, in Lakota spirituality, they have Wakan Tanka, which means Great Spirit or Great Mystery. Yet they do not have any holy books.

I do not think that having a spiritual connection to God can be called the same thing as telepathy. Telepathy refers to the ability to communicate without language with other people.

We are being communicated to in unseen ways, whether by devils or the forces of God. That is telepathy as far as we receive thoughts from others without language. That is how we constantly choose between good and evil. I think recognizing the tug war is helpful, and then increasing awareness will lead you to cultivate the skill.

And if you can receive, you probably can emit. It's just about learning how, and not using it selfishly, but to benefit yourself and others. Then when that opens, all sorts of other magical abilities are on the table. My belief is this needs to be guided by someone chosen by God to teach us, whether spiritually in the kingdom without language or meeting him in person with whatever language he choose to communicate to that person.

However, I personally, will not just go to any person, because opening doors of these abilities can lead one to manipulating others and make one for example, a dark empath easily. So there are dangers in going to the wrong people or misusing ability even when taught by the right person.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
We are being communicated to in unseen ways, whether by devils or the forces of God. That is telepathy as far as we receive thoughts from others without language. That is how we constantly choose between good and evil. I think recognizing the tug war is helpful, and then increasing awareness will lead you to cultivate the skill.

And if you can receive, you probably can emit. It's just about learning how, and not using it selfishly, but to benefit yourself and others. Then when that opens, all sorts of other magical abilities are on the table. My belief is this needs to be guided by someone chosen by God to teach us, whether spiritually in the kingdom without language or meeting him in person with whatever language he choose to communicate to that person.

However, I personally, will not just go to any person, because opening doors of these abilities can lead one to manipulating others and make one for example, a dark empath easily. So there are dangers in going to the wrong people or misusing ability even when taught by the right person.
Telepathy refers to human to human communication without language. It does not exist. No one is telepathic.

There is the question whether we communicate with God without language. I am open to the possibility, but quite honestly, there is no way to prove that such isn't simply a person having an inner dialogue with themselves.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Telepathy refers to human to human communication without language. It does not exist. No one is telepathic.
The way I experienced it is that it is non-language communication, but sometimes your mind translates it to language.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
The way I experienced it is that it is non-language communication, but sometimes your mind translates it to language.
Yes, I know what you are referring to. Like I said, I am open to the possibility, but in all honesty, you cannot prove that this is not simply your own brain talking to itself.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I know what you are referring to. Like I said, I am open to the possibility, but in all honesty, you cannot prove that this is not simply your own brain talking to itself.
One of my experiences of it was when it felt like 3 days I was gone, but I get up and it's only 4-8 hours of sleep. Therein I witnessed different levels and realities of the enemies I faced in the hidden world. I believe Mohammad (s) was with me therein, and at the end I was taught a prayer by him that my mind half-translated to Arabic and English, but it was more of a telepathy experience than actual words. I felt his companionship without ever seeing a physical body of his. Same when he made me look towards Imam Mahdi (a). Through out he was simply teaching me how to recite Bismallah (by the name of God) and Surah Falaq, sometimes just Bismallah, and sometimes the latter, and he would show me how to fight off the enemies through it.

I had nothing going at that point. I was unsure of Islam, had barely any of post high-school done (had a few university courses done only) but this was to me a gamechanger. I even mentioned in to my social worker and expressed because of it I believe it will be different this time.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Peace

Paul (a) writings actually are similar to my views. He sees the spirit (holy spirit) as a telepathic sword of God and Isa (a) can be connected by it and that Isa (a) when on earth was that light so long as he was on earth. Elijah/Elyas (a) was the holy spirit on earth after him during Paul (a) time, but the last revelation at that point were the Gospels. Musa (a) and Elyas (a) appeared to disciples, and what is meant by John/Yahya (a) is that there was holy spirit instance on earth before Jesus (a), but they killed him and didn't recognize him. Same way, Elyas (a) coming now, he won't be recognized, so what's the point? Instead, disciples who saw Elyas (a) and Musa (a) with Isa (a) understood, that if Jesus (a) leaves and he will leave to come back, then Elyas (a) would be the holy spirit until the praised one/paraclete comes which is Mohammad (s) who would not only become the holy spirit but augment that reality and strengthen all Angels in the process as well.

Simon (a) was the successor in outward social and political leadership to Isa (a) but he doesn't have the immense power of Isa (a), Musa (a), Elyas (a), David (a), Solomon (a), etc nor was he pre-chosen by God before coming to this world. Rather he was selected by God and Isa (a) in this world, he was not born chosen though.

He has high understanding and collectively the disciples supported him.

Paul (a) is misunderstood as is the Gospels. Both of them do not teach trinity. Paul (a) was promoting cultivating telepathy, but by connecting to the sword of God on earth and knowing Isa (a) is alive in heaven and people can connect to him through that.
I believe it is likely that telepathy works by the spirit but not all spirits come from God. The Paraclete is not God doing telepathy but is God resident in the believer. The Spirit and mind are joined just as it is with a soul. The Bible and the Qur'an supports the Trinity but the Qu'ran does not support a false view of the trinity and warns Muslims not to support the false view.

Muffled

Jesus in me

There is the question whether we communicate with God without language. I am open to the possibility, but quite honestly, there is no way to prove that such isn't simply a person having an inner dialogue with themselves.
"transmission of information from one person's mind to another's without using any known human sensory channels or physical interaction" wikipedia.

I believe words convey information.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe it is likely that telepathy works by the spirit but not all spirits come from God. The Paraclete is not God doing telepathy but is God resident in the believer. The Spirit and mind are joined just as it is with a soul. The Bible and the Qur'an supports the Trinity but the Qu'ran does not support a false view of the trinity and warns Muslims not to support the false view.
The holy spirit is a station/job of God's chosen. Adam (a) was the first to hold it from human beings, Michael (a) also means "likeness of God" and so instance of the holy spirit as in Gabriel (a) and other chosen Angels brought near to God. Not all Angels just like not all saints of humans reach this position though. Only the chosen and brought near from God's servants whether Jinn or humans.

When an Gabriel (a) holds it, it's containing that image of God that Adam (a) was created in, so as to be a illumination, so Prophets (a) know they are not being mislead by untrustworthy spirits.

On earth, the spirit is from a leader appointed by God. This is why Jesus (a) said Elijah (a) is here, and a proof of that, is what happened to his position, in John the Baptist (Yahya) (a). This means John (a) also held this station, that Elijah (a) has come back for. This is because Jesus (a) said he was the light of the world so long as he in this world. So when Jesus (a) ascended, Elijah (a) took the connection station. But he also predicted that Elijah (a) would be unknown for similar reasons that John (a) was killed.

Then it was passed on to Mohammad (s) who was predicted to be that too by Jesus (a). So there is two instances of the holy spirit after Jesus (a) predicted by him. Elijah (a) is the one sent by Jesus (a) when he ascends and replaces his leadership. And then there is the one who was yet to come, the Prophet talked about earlier, when Jesus (a) is asked "Are you the Prophet" and says "no". This is Mohammad (s).

The holy spirit is a light by which God guides who he wants from his servants. Jesus (a) said he was the light of the world so long as he was in the world. Imam Mahdi (a) is the connection now.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The holy spirit is a station/job of God's chosen. Adam (a) was the first to hold it from human beings, Michael (a) also means "likeness of God" and so instance of the holy spirit as in Gabriel (a) and other chosen Angels brought near to God. Not all Angels just like not all saints of humans reach this position though. Only the chosen and brought near from God's servants whether Jinn or humans.

When an Gabriel (a) holds it, it's containing that image of God that Adam (a) was created in, so as to be a illumination, so Prophets (a) know they are not being mislead by untrustworthy spirits.

On earth, the spirit is from a leader appointed by God. This is why Jesus (a) said Elijah (a) is here, and a proof of that, is what happened to his position, in John the Baptist (Yahya) (a). This means John (a) also held this station, that Elijah (a) has come back for. This is because Jesus (a) said he was the light of the world so long as he in this world. So when Jesus (a) ascended, Elijah (a) took the connection station. But he also predicted that Elijah (a) would be unknown for similar reasons that John (a) was killed.

Then it was passed on to Mohammad (s) who was predicted to be that too by Jesus (a). So there is two instances of the holy spirit after Jesus (a) predicted by him. Elijah (a) is the one sent by Jesus (a) when he ascends and replaces his leadership. And then there is the one who was yet to come, the Prophet talked about earlier, when Jesus (a) is asked "Are you the Prophet" and says "no". This is Mohammad (s).

The holy spirit is a light by which God guides who he wants from his servants. Jesus (a) said he was the light of the world so long as he was in the world. Imam Mahdi (a) is the connection now.
The Holy Spirit is God and has been around before the beginning but Adam did not hold it. He heard God.

I believe that is false. God is not like an angel so the meaning is metaphoric.

The Holy Spirit is not the Paraclete but the Paraclete is the Holy Spirit.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Holy Spirit is God and has been around before the beginning but Adam did not hold it. He heard God.

I believe that is false. God is not like an angel so the meaning is metaphoric.

The Holy Spirit is not the Paraclete but the Paraclete is the Holy Spirit.
We'll agree to disagree.