• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Prophesised.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
This is the second time this week I have seen this posted. It is just as ludicrous the second time as the first.

Mohammad was not a prophet, he was a *******

Mohammad has two legs, a ****** has two legs, Mohammad couldnt read, a ***** cannot read, therefore the ****** must be a prophet.

Thanks for the amusement. :facepalm:
Watch your language,you are responsible for that and will pay soon,but now your poor comment will be deleted.

Isaiah 29:12
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "Ma ana biqar'in" meaning in Arabic "I am not learned".
It refers only to Muhammad (pbuh),Allah (swt) choose him also to prove that he Muhammad couldn't bring such a book,However the first command was "read",the prophet learned how to read after the message how to read and made the muslims do.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Watch your language,you are responsible for that and will pay soon,but now your poor comment will be deleted.

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "Ma ana biqar'in" meaning in Arabic "I am not learned".
It refers only to Muhammad (pbuh),Allah (swt) choose him also to prove that he Muhammad couldn't bring such a book,However the first command was "read",the prophet learned how to read after the message how to read and made the muslims do.

I think if you read Isiah 29:11 to 12 you can see that what is being said is the literate fair no better than the iliterate when accepting Gods law,i have'nt read this stuff for many years but i have seen the argument you are using before.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Way should he watch what he says? You insult people and there religion all the time way makes you think you and your religion should get any special treatment?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I think if you read Isiah 29:11 to 12 you can see that what is being said is the literate fair no better than the iliterate when accepting Gods law,i have'nt read this stuff for many years but i have seen the argument you are using before.
Context is everything*, eh? :)

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Way should he watch what he says? You insult people and there religion all the time way makes you think you and your religion should get any special treatment?
Nothing does.
6:108 of the Quran says
Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring toeach people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, andWe shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.
some may consider the muslim's views and faiths on prophets and God insulting,we consider and Islam considers some faiths insulating to God,what's important is to avoid personal attacks nad reviling,i never attack the prophets (pbut) whom i believe in,and other people whom i believe to be liars also,and neither should any of you.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Nothing does.
Well that good to hear, no ones believes deserve special treatment.

[/quote]some may consider the muslim's views and faiths on prophets and God insulting[/quote]
Why? I don't find it insulting, hell why should I it doesn't even involve my god to being with.

we consider and Islam considers some faiths insulating to God
Why? Do yo really think an all powerful god care what we do or how we worship him. If he didn't then he's not really what he claims to be.

what's important is to avoid personal attacks nad reviling
Agreed, best to keep things peaceful

i never attack the prophets (pbut) whom i believe in,and other people whom i believe to be liars also,and neither should any of you.
Well that's good, no one should attack other like that. Thing is there are people who will all was do it though. The way to win is to not get mad, no matter what. If you do that then they win, they do it to provoke others into anger because that's what they feed off of. Okay?

kai

ragamuffin

and what of ?

Isaiah 29:11 The entire vision will be to you like the words of a sealed book, which when they give it to the one who is literate, saying, "Please read this," he will say, "I cannot, for it is sealed."

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Well that good to hear, no ones believes deserve special treatment.

some may consider the muslim's views and faiths on prophets and God insulting
Why? I don't find it insulting, hell why should I it doesn't even involve my god to being with.

Why? Do yo really think an all powerful god care what we do or how we worship him. If he didn't then he's not really what he claims to be.

Agreed, best to keep things peaceful

Well that's good, no one should attack other like that. Thing is there are people who will all was do it though. The way to win is to not get mad, no matter what. If you do that then they win, they do it to provoke others into anger because that's what they feed off of. Okay?
Good, but quoting others in context is always better.