• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

::::Prophet Mohammad prophesized in Hindu Scripture::::

Bhavishya puran has predicted about future. In the prati sarg parva part, it contains stories about Adam, Noah, Yākuta, Taimurlong, Nadir Shah, Akbar (the emperor of Delhi), Jayacandra, ... and many others. It even knows the British rule in India and names Calcutta and the Parliament. It just amazes you how someone could have predicted all this. It has predictions of christanity, Islam, Buddhism etc.

But I'll focus on what it says about Mohammed.

According to Bhavishya purana
Mahamada (Incarnation of Tripurasura the demon) = Dharmadushika (Polluter of righteousness)
Religion founded by Mahamada = Paisachyadharama (demoniac religion)

Original Sanskrit Version
Bhavishya Puran: Prati Sarg: Part III:3,3 5-27

m94rbk.jpg

Bhavishya purana (futuristic mythology - Circa 3000 B.C)

Translation
[From the third part of the Pratisarga Parva.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with Mahamada (Muhammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He (King) bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king's prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura(Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahamada(Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada(Muhammad) came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada(Muhammad) "O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada(Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord . The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost(Muhammad) went back to his place.

The intelligent king, Bhojaraj established the language of Sanskrit in three varnas - the brahmanas, kshatriyas and vaisyas - and for the shudras he established prakrita-bhasha, the ordinary language spoken by common men. After ruling his kingdom for 50 years, he went to the heavenly planet. The moral laws established by him were honored even by the demigods. The arya-varta, the pious land is situated between Vindhyacala and Himacala or the mountains known as Vindhya and Himalaya. The Aryans reside there, but varna-sankaras reside on the lower part of Vindhya. The musalman people were kept on the other side of the river Sindhu.

On the island of Barbara, Tusha and many others also the followers of Isamsiha were also situated as they were managed by a king or demigods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note This
Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura(Tripurasur), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahamada(Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost.

According to Bhavishya Purana Muhammad was the rebirth of Tripurasura the Demon.

Tripurasura was killed by Shiva in his(Tripurasura's) past life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Mlechha (meaning)
(from Sanskrit dictionary)

[Click Image to Enlarge]

म्लेच्छ mleccha

1 A barbarian,a non Aryan ( One not speaking the Sanskrit Language or not conform in to Hindu or Aryan institutions),a foreigner in general
2 An Outcast, a very low man, Bodhayana thus defines the word:
gomAmsakhAdako yastu viruddhaM bahubhAshhate | sarvAchAravihInashcha mlechchha ityabhidhiiyate |
He who eats cow's meat, and speaks a lot against shastras and he, who is also devoid of all forms of spiritual practice, is called a mlechha.

3 A sinner, A wicked person, A savage or barbarian race​

Asura (meaning)
(from Sanskrit dictionary)

[Click Image to Enlarge]

Asura असुर (Tripurasura)
1 An evil spirit,demon
2 A general name for the enemies of Gods,

Charzhino

Which is the correct translation because Dr Zakir Naik gives a slightly different one without the Tripursura information?

What you say is interesting. Hindu scriptures predicted Muhammad to be a demon and who start a new Religion (and evil religion by connection.)

I do not believe in gods or demons but I do consider religions like Islam and Christianity to be thoroughly evil. Islam and Christianity have proved before the court of world opinion as the epitome of all EVIL. Modern Muslim is a religion of routine murder, torture, and fear.

I notice that Muslim Jihadists (Demon inspired?) have been so viscious about Hindu people. They kill hundreds and thousands of Hindus in the past couple of years. I believe Hinduism is a good religion. But It must be tougher in dealing with the horrid dark evil of Islam. I would like to see an alliance of America, India, China, and Russia to prepare for an eventual war for the corrupt filthy grimy nations from Turkestan to Morocco and Bangladesh to Indonesia and the bloody insurgents in the Filapines.

The longer we wait the stronger the dark evil of Islam becomes. Sorry, but the only way to retaliate mass terrorism is not to invade chaotic islamic nations. Afghanistan proves it.

I think if Terrorists attack New York or Seattle, we should not try to seek them out. We should hit the major cities where the terrorists train and launch their terror. When Bin Laded knows that our retaliation for attacks will be 10 fold among his own fellow religionists. After a while, even corrupt Islamic Poop holes like Somalia will see the cost of continuing to launch unprovoked murders of non-muslims. Let them kill each other in civil war. I don't care about that.

Ardi

What you say is interesting. Hindu scriptures predicted Muhammad to be a demon and who start a new Religion (and evil religion by connection.)

I do not believe in gods or demons but I do consider religions like Islam and Christianity to be thoroughly evil. Islam and Christianity have proved before the court of world opinion as the epitome of all EVIL. Modern Muslim is a religion of routine murder, torture, and fear.

I notice that Muslim Jihadists (Demon inspired?) have been so viscious about Hindu people. They kill hundreds and thousands of Hindus in the past couple of years. I believe Hinduism is a good religion. But It must be tougher in dealing with the horrid dark evil of Islam. I would like to see an alliance of America, India, China, and Russia to prepare for an eventual war for the corrupt filthy grimy nations from Turkestan to Morocco and Bangladesh to Indonesia and the bloody insurgents in the Filapines.

The longer we wait the stronger the dark evil of Islam becomes. Sorry, but the only way to retaliate mass terrorism is not to invade chaotic islamic nations. Afghanistan proves it.

I think if Terrorists attack New York or Seattle, we should not try to seek them out. We should hit the major cities where the terrorists train and launch their terror. When Bin Laded knows that our retaliation for attacks will be 10 fold among his own fellow religionists. After a while, even corrupt Islamic Poop holes like Somalia will see the cost of continuing to launch unprovoked murders of non-muslims. Let them kill each other in civil war. I don't care about that.

Ardi

Hindus are waiting for LORD KALKI and all this WILL happen SOON.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I find the Bhavishya purana to be interesting, but how do we know when it's from?

Couldn't it be like, 200, 300 years old? How do we know when it is actually from? What is the earliest copy around? Are there parts that aren't in the earliest one that are in the newest, or parts in the oldest one that aren't in the newest?

Just a few questions about it. :)

Paraprakrti

Custom User
Whose translation is it here: Bhavishya Purana

It refers to Mohammed as "Mahamada" but then refers to the reappearance of Tripura as Mahaoda, suggesting that they (Mahamada and Mahaoda) are not the same person.

For example:

Then the king went along with Mahamada (Mohammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

And

There was a mystic demon named Tripura, whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahaoda and his deeds are like that of a ghost.

This translation suggests that they are two different people. Is it possible that your translation is incorrect?

Paraprakrti

Custom User
In fact, the translation you offered and the one I found are identical with the exception of that name Mahaoda. At least one of these translators is lying.

vishu121

England is sinhala.
The wife of Kalki is named Padma who lives in Sinhala this may be an allegorical reference to an island nation, separate from his own country. This island (Sinhala) is situated on the other side of the shore. The island has pure water and is full of people. Full of various types of Aircrafts and decorated with jewellery. The beauty of the island is enhanced by huge buildings and flags and gates decorated in front of them.
England is a island with fresh waters.Heathrow airport is the worlds busiest airport.Queen of england has lions on its flags. Buckingham palace has huge gates and beautiful stuctures. All the countries in Commonwealth their flags are also there in one of the palaces.England is in top 25 highly dense population per square mile.
Kalki's wife is fairer then him, makes sense she is british.
Connection of reveleations and kalki purana