• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human teachings state no man is God

Pretty basic human advice.

If you tell a not intelligent human the theist God is not your machine. Pretty basic advice.

Earth a natural planet is reactive is not a thesis. It is real. You don't control it so why theory about it.

Yet you do as you seek destructive advice. About God the planet.

Full intentions known.

Family knew your intention. Family were once first loving kind caring innocent meek.

So you ask family why did you allow him to do evil?

Group against us. The advice is true. Bullies as murderers. Their intention I will do whatever I want.

Our mistake being meek and innocent in a moment of challenge. It never saved us from life's harm. Our warning. Why human law was socially implemented.

Basic reason how just a group of men had it over a population. As it makes no sense why anyone would suddenly allow something to be used against natural. When natural was known.

Everything we needed we had.

We however owned no understanding of his first intentions.

Father said our brothers consciousness changed by the communicating deceased memories of our father. Was why he became a changed thinker.

How to be removed by advice biological.

Hence father told me what he told our brother.

O God earth owns no space. It is full from the beginning of time burning consuming.

What was consumed became empty space. Which is important when you realise what his thinking advice followed by thesis. Not by reality.

As he wasn't God mass O consuming. What he lies about. No human present in his thesis. Thinking from a place of bio safety.

When men convert mass they gain a gas. Proving they introduced space by mass removed.

So he then claims egotistically that his human scientist is one better than God in natural history. Who gained empty space in consuming.

Why his egotism beliefs gets life destroyed.

Gas is filled in space. So if you change gas you only then own a space.

You remove god mass you get a gas.

Why heavens is our protection from space. Just emptiness. By spirit its body mass.

As our brother caused earth to unseal radiation which is just it's owned presence was released. Changed by water oxygen at the ground.

He configures its unnatural presence on top of a gas and is wrong. As if extra filled in space now existed. Compared to gas.

As it is its own substance. The substance temporary.

Water hence takes up space itself. Kept us safe for a while.

Why it's presence is extra to the gas.

You were told to never change the heavens. By those reasons false data use.

Natural history balanced voiding gas burning. A non reactive rock.

Reason ice being water in lower form together snap sealed radiating earth.

Our father told you brother. Just an arrogant baby man who pretended he knew everything. You directly ignored father's teachings.

No man is God. Stones amount owner of radiation kills us. Water oxygen at ground kept life living.

God was determined by rock to be life's supporter. Science released radiation the cause for man's caused sin to destroy life.

The sin man caused was space sin holes in gods earth body. By fallout causes. You named it a sin K holes. Gods gas spirit entombed totally removed.

Above us as below is.

As we aren't God as gases it was the water released out of stones body that evaporated back into the heavens. Human life survived by water.

So when men try to convince family that we lived as dead spirits inside of rocks substances gases as humans is one of his many coercions.

The known human shift time was back to God earth consuming it's mass leaving nothing. Sciences I want thesis first...To I gained by machine space hole nothing secondly. Causes.

As humans did not own nothing.

The bible was a written review of the destroyer human science occult theist. Men..brothers an agreement.

It was written by men who were studying ancient history. After they healed re evolved humans mutative life. It was based on verbal memories of humans who gained visionary memories.

It was studied as the pyramids existed as the evidence of humans past technologies.

Why men always get together to reagree.

SA Huguenot

Why would your god punish his children with extreme physical pain and anguish when he could simply make things right by revealing himself to the world? Why would he play games with people's lives/souls? Where is the free will when you are punished for not obeying? Nothing adds up, it all points to the obvious reason that god does not exist and people have been trying to explain all the contradictions of a poorly written script.
OK,
First of all, God does not punnish people, they condemn themself to eternal torment by staining their spirit with irrepairable damage that can not change their soul. This spirit can only be reconciled to God with asking Jesus forgiveness for their sin, which is somehow covering that spirit with the sacraficial blood of Christ, and only then allows the soul to reunite in God's presence.

As for YHWH, He revealed Himself many times to the world, and the last time he showed himself to the World, was when He came as a Human to us, and we killed Him becase we did not like the idea of a Creator.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
In English language it is correct to write "Holy Spirit", not ghost!!!!

"They are for all intents and purposed interchangeable. Holy Ghost is more often used by Catholics and Mormons, while Holy Spirit by protestants. The word spirit is the Latin word for the English word ghost."

As an atheist the distinction is completely meaningless of course.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
OK,
First of all, God does not punnish people, they condemn themself to eternal torment by staining their spirit with irrepairable damage that can not change their soul. This spirit can only be reconciled to God with asking Jesus forgiveness for their sin, which is somehow covering that spirit with the sacraficial blood of Christ, and only then allows the soul to reunite in God's presence.

As for YHWH, He revealed Himself many times to the world, and the last time he showed himself to the World, was when He came as a Human to us, and we killed Him becase we did not like the idea of a Creator.

"they condemn themself to eternal torment"
So much for your god's omniscience . . .
What about all the people before the invention of Christianity? Why are they doomed?
What about the 0ther 70% of the people who don't follow Christianity? Are they doomed too?
Yeshua was crucified because he was one of many heretical Jews who made trouble for both Judaism and the Roman Empire. Nobody back then believed he was the son of a god, nobody accepted the idea of Yahweh.

"As for YHWH, He revealed Himself many times to the world"
In what way other than in the minds of those intent on designing the Christian faith?
Why can't your god just make it perfectly clear that he is the one god, his religion is the correct religion, and everyone should follow this religion?

questfortruth

I believe that only proves existence to God and those willing to believe Him.

I have zero authority, that is the problem. I need to become more authority for sinners than their satan. But it is not possible. Even God has zero authority for sinners.

"They are for all intents and purposed interchangeable. Holy Ghost is more often used by Catholics and Mormons, while Holy Spirit by protestants. The word spirit is the Latin word for the English word ghost."

As an atheist the distinction is completely meaningless of course.
I am smart. I have own rules. Please stop blaspheme Holy Spirit. It does not matter to me what the crazy world and crazy science think.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
I am smart. I have own rules. Please stop blaspheme Holy Spirit. It does not matter to me what the crazy world and crazy science think.

Your rules are for you, you don't get to insist others must follow them. I'm afraid that if you want enter into debate in a public forum, with people who may not share your beliefs, you ought to prepare yourself to hear things you disagree with, or are even offended by. The last sentence is pretty bizarre, but I assume at least you understand that others don't share this view.

questfortruth

Your rules are for you, you don't get to insist others must follow them.
I can. I am man. Man can all. "For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 The man, not woman has walked on Moon.

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

"they condemn themself to eternal torment"
So much for your god's omniscience . . .
What about all the people before the invention of Christianity? Why are they doomed?
What about the 0ther 70% of the people who don't follow Christianity? Are they doomed too?
Yeshua was crucified because he was one of many heretical Jews who made trouble for both Judaism and the Roman Empire. Nobody back then believed he was the son of a god, nobody accepted the idea of Yahweh.

"As for YHWH, He revealed Himself many times to the world"
In what way other than in the minds of those intent on designing the Christian faith?
Why can't your god just make it perfectly clear that he is the one god, his religion is the correct religion, and everyone should follow this religion?
Did I say only Christians are saved?
Nope, I said the person defiles his spirit by his sin.

However, God does not look at a church, religion or ony organisation to determine your eteral life.
He knows your heart, and your mind.
I am sure that after I read the Bible that any person at any time in history, who did not know about Christianity, or Jesus, or YHWH for that matter, are judged by their own conscience.
Therefore, Many people will achieve eternal life with God, that are not Christian at all.

However, the religion of Christianity is not one of damnation of Non Christian, but...
The guarantee that if you accept Jesus as your saviour, and accept His grace as a new life, you WILL ATTAIN ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD, and WILL NOT GO TO HELL.

this is simply the message of the Gospel....
The GUARANTEE that you will not be damned to hell.
I will get a few verses that strengthen this fact lateron this week.
I am a bit busy.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Did I say only Christians are saved?
Nope, I said the person defiles his spirit by his sin.

However, God does not look at a church, religion or ony organisation to determine your eteral life.
He knows your heart, and your mind.
I am sure that after I read the Bible that any person at any time in history, who did not know about Christianity, or Jesus, or YHWH for that matter, are judged by their own conscience.
Therefore, Many people will achieve eternal life with God, that are not Christian at all.

However, the religion of Christianity is not one of damnation of Non Christian, but...
The guarantee that if you accept Jesus as your saviour, and accept His grace as a new life, you WILL ATTAIN ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD, and WILL NOT GO TO HELL.

this is simply the message of the Gospel....
The GUARANTEE that you will not be damned to hell.
I will get a few verses that strengthen this fact lateron this week.
I am a bit busy.
Coulda fooled me . . .

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
(2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)

SA Huguenot

Coulda fooled me . . .

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)
All I will say:
"Wanna debate on these quotes you gave?

SA Huguenot

Coulda fooled me . . .

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

By the way, The sect of the Horned god has its origins in 20th century atheists who believes in a clay tablet dating back 2000 years.
The problem is not the tablet, but the fact that your religious teachers inserted a ressurection of Simon of Perea 3 days after his beheading, and for that there is zero evidence.

Now, I have the OT, and the Dead Sea Scrolls dating from at least 170BC, that has every book of the OT we have today (Except for Esther), and what is written in there is the best historical collection all archaeologists and historians had in their posession for 500 Years.
The OT has more than 3000 typographical descriptions, that was not known to archaeologists in 1795 when Bonaparte could not find more than 24 towns in palestine as was described in the Bible.
Over the next 200 years 98% of evert city, river and other placenames was discovered.
Even historical human names, other cities, kings, people, and countries, not known by modern historians in the 16th century, was discovered and found to be exactly what the OT said about them.

But I will debate you anytime on your collection of so called "Autrocities" you quoted.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Your rules are for you, you don't get to insist others must follow them. I'm afraid that if you want enter into debate in a public forum, with people who may not share your beliefs, you ought to prepare yourself to hear things you disagree with, or are even offended by. The last sentence is pretty bizarre, but I assume at least you understand that others don't share this view.

I can. I am man. Man can all. "For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 The man, not woman has walked on Moon.

Yeah you can insist all you want, but I get to decide how I live my life. Quoting the bible without context at an atheist, is like offering a recipe for roast chicken to a vegetarian.

FWIW it is a scientific fact that humans, like all living things, evolved.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
By the way, The sect of the Horned god has its origins in 20th century atheists who believes in a clay tablet dating back 2000 years.
The Sect of the Horned God that I am referring to is an organization I belong to with its origin around 2011 A.D.
The problem is not the tablet, but the fact that your religious teachers inserted a ressurection of Simon of Perea 3 days after his beheading, and for that there is zero evidence.
Not sure what 'tablet' you're talking about, but my quotes are directly from the Christian bible KJV. My 'religious teachers' have done no such thing. However, there is ample evidence for the beheading of Simon, as well as other dying/resurrecting Jewish heretics before Yeshua.

Now, I have the OT, and the Dead Sea Scrolls dating from at least 170BC, that has every book of the OT we have today (Except for Esther), and what is written in there is the best historical collection all archaeologists and historians had in their posession for 500 Years.
I have the Dead Sea Scrolls as well and have studied them for over 40 years, the OT is incomplete as well as almost every verse contained in this collection.
But I will debate you anytime on your collection of so called "Autrocities" you quoted.
Looking forward to it.