• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Against Evolution

Sapiens

Polymathematician
How do "some" creatures change over time ... "but not in an evolutionary way?"

Please expound on that! Why only "some?"

You'll note that Darwin's book was merely called The Origin of Species, not The Origin of Everything.
For that you need the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I took a portion of my time in life and devoted it to studying evolution, i like to wiegh propabilities, look at the odds, and see if it is possible in any case.
I'd advice taking a bit more time and getting some help in finding authoritative sources.
My beleif- The Theory of Evolution is False, although some creatures do change over time, but not in a evolutionary way.
Your belief flies in the face of all modern biological science ... do you really think that the "portion" of time you took to "study" evolution can be used as an appeal to authority when it is contradicted by virtually all of the experts who have spent their entire career studying it?
I was standing outside by my house and i saw a tree. Where does a tree come from? From a seed? and the seed comes from a tree? Which came first? What is the chance that the tree just happened to have roots, that happened to know how to obsorbed water, and the tree happened to have a trunk, which happened to know how to transfer water to the leaves, and it just happened to have leaves, that knew how to obsorbed light from the sun, and it just happened to know how to store it, and so on, and so on.
Clearly your studies taught you nothing. What came first is well known, how it all happened is well known, and so on.
To beleive in evolution is to believe that almost everything "just happened." Evolution cannot explain the begining. At what point did something exist? Did all things come from that same Big Bang point? What chance was there that life would arise out of all of this?
Again, all you are doing is revealing your bottomless ignorance concerning evolution. Evolution does not make any attempt to address the "beginning;" that is an entirely different question. It even has a separate name, that I will share with you, so that you may look it up and study it: "abiogenesis."

Last edited:

David M

Your belief flies in the face of all modern biological science ... do you really think that the "portion" of time you took to "study" evolution can be used as an appeal to authority when it is contradicted by virtually all of the experts who have spent their entire career studying it?"

Or perhaps more importantly that belief is contradicted by the mountain of facts that underpin the Theory of Evolution and the complete absence of any facts that contradict it.

DNA is an imperfect replicator, the ability of individuals of a species to achieve reproductive success is affected by their environment and their DNA. Just those two facts mean that evolution is inevitable.

Evolution (the change in allele frequencies in populations over time) is a fact.
Speciation is an observed fact.
The Genomes of living species are facts, as are the patterns of similarities and differences in those genomes.
The nested heirarchies based on those genomes (and those based on morphology) are facts.