• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof against black-holes

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Corvus

Feathered eyeball connoisseur
Oh, so when are you going to take me to see it?
When your UFO gets back from Andromeda?

I am from Messier 63 or the Sunflower galaxy if you must know, not Andromeda, and we are not all smiles and star shine.

''In the past 20 years, astronomers have collected enough evidence through the observed motions of gas and stars to convince ourselves that something very massive lurks at the center of our galaxy. The first dynamical evidence came from the motions of the ionized gas streamers of the mini-spiral orbiting Sgr A*. Using the velocities of the gas estimated from the Doppler shift of spectral lines, astronomers estimated that a mass of six million solar masses must lie within 10 arcseconds of Sgr A*. This did not explicitly prove the existence of a black hole since that amount of matter could be accounted for by a high density of stars within such a large volume....continues here. The Supermassive Black Hole at the Galactic Center

Corvus

I seem to recall the ol' Albert gained worldwide recognition pretty quickly. In this age is instantaneous communication, I'd expect CNN to be banging on the door...
Somehow I don't think our genius here will be getting the recognition he so surely must deserve for his thesis.

Corvus

I started with the first page and lost interest immediately at the gibberish within.

Corvus

An extract... ''....So I had to ask the question: What is that signal? Can the LIGO group be certain that it is not a submarine from North-Korea using radio navigation off somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere? What of some strange celestial magnetic phenomenon? I felt compelled to develop a structure that would generate a pull by an electromagnetic force so that the OGS11 LIGO detector simulator would be able to ‘detect’ the desired wave-form in orbit-gravity-sim-11.exe.'' What is GW150914 actually? Dude what the hell is that crazy nonsense?

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
An extract... ''....So I had to ask the question: What is that signal? Can the LIGO group be certain that it is not a submarine from North-Korea using radio navigation off somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere? What of some strange celestial magnetic phenomenon? I felt compelled to develop a structure that would generate a pull by an electromagnetic force so that the OGS11 LIGO detector simulator would be able to ‘detect’ the desired wave-form in orbit-gravity-sim-11.exe.'' What is GW150914 actually? Dude what the hell is that crazy nonsense?

So you think that computer algorithms that simulate theories on physical laws are 'nonsense'?

Corvus

''The Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) searches for distortions in space-time that would indicate the passage of gravitational waves. A laser beam is split down two 2.5-mile (4 kilometers) arms containing mirrors.10'' Hunting Gravitational Waves with Lasers: How Project LIGO Works (Infographic) This has no connection with radio signals, that might come from North Korean subs or my UFO. You are clearly confused. Radio signals could not affect the experiment to detect deflections in the laser beams.

Last edited:

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
Good question, first sensible comment I have seen you post.

Actually I have proven that almost everything you say contradicts your previous comments.
Not surprising that you regurgitate relativity; parroting away that 'nothing can get past the
event horizon, even if it travels at the velocity of light, but gravity can do this whilst travelling
at that very same velocity.

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
Radio signals could not affect the experiment to detect deflections in the laser beams.

My conclusions are that gw150914 MUST be an electromagnetic pull due to gravity being an instantaneous force;
whereas what was detected was clearly a fluctuation in a force that traveled at the velocity of light.

The proof that gravity is instant is demonstrated in the main article as well as on this thread here:
Proof of instant gravity.

You can also google
instant gravity proof
to find the brief summary of that article
which is current rated 1st out of half a million articles on most search engines.

*yawn*