• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Promiscuity

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Maybe that's because it would not be fulfilling for you. Different people have different emotional needs.

That's why I said "To each his own."

That being said (since I've said it several times, why not say it again?) I was talking about the physical RISKS of promiscuity as well as the emotional toll.

The physical risks alone seem to strongly imply that promiscuity is not the wisest choice.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Monogamy's played out. We're only here once, might as well try everything we want to try. There are ways to prevent the physical risks involved with promiscuity; let me introduce you to my best friend:
Trojan-Condoms.gif

I'm promiscuous because it gives me a better variety of women to choose from if ever I feel like settling down. Raises my chances of finding the woman I'll like the best because I'm not searching for "the right one" one at a time. We don't put cars together one a time, we use a mass production line. That's what I do: mass production.