• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profile YOUR favorite artist!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I think this band makes me want to dance more than any other band out there. There's just something about this music that makes me want to get my groove on.

The Sounds

546_a.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXgmJL-elHY

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
tlcmel said:
Hey Buttercup,
Does the music skip on you tube? Only one song didn't for me, I was having fun till I played other songs and all it did was skip.:( (I know i'm such a dork:D )

It does that because it downloads the song slower than the video plays. If you press pause and wait for a few moments, you should notice the bar next to the play/pause button filling up. Once it's filled up all the way, you should be able to play it with out it skipping. Make sense?

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
It does that because it downloads the song slower than the video plays. If you press pause and wait for a few moments, you should notice the bar next to it filling up. Once it's filled up all the way, you should be able to play it with out it skipping. Make sense?
K, let me try it.:D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I like that song, Jeff. I haven't heard any of their music yet. I rarely listen to the radio anymore.....

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Buttercup said:
I like that song, Jeff. I haven't heard any of their music yet. I rarely listen to the radio anymore.....

What happened to not liking female singers that much?:p

I swear that every song on their first album is just so danceable and amazing. And then their newest album came out this year and I was utterly disappointed. The radio? I don't think I've touched one of those in years. I don't listen to it much anymore either.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
What happened to not liking female singers that much?:p
I mean solo female singers. Although I do like some. :) Groups are another story. I like Garbage, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Evanesence.

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
It does that because it downloads the song slower than the video plays. If you press pause and wait for a few moments, you should notice the bar next to the play/pause button filling up. Once it's filled up all the way, you should be able to play it with out it skipping. Make sense?
Okay when I click on the song, it doesn't let my cursor thingy to move onto the pause button, so it's downloading before I even have a chance to hit pause or maybe I'm not following your directions correctly.:eek:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
tlcmel said:
Okay when I click on the song, it doesn't let my cursor thingy to move onto the pause button, so it's downloading before I even have a chance to hit pause or maybe I'm not following your directions correctly.:eek:
The only thing I do, Mel is find the song I want, click on it till it plays, then highlight the search bar address, copy and paste.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
tlcmel said:

Hmm...I'm not really sure I understand what you're saying, so I'm just going to say everything. For instance, if you click on the link I posted for The Sounds, a new window should pop up. If you wait a few moments, the video in that window should automatically start playing. Though, if you don't want it to skip, press the pause button. Then the bar next to what is now the play button (the pause button should turn into a play button once you pause the video) should fill up. Wait for it to fill up a bit and then press the play button. The video should play without skips.

I really don't know how to explain it better without being able to show you. I don't know why it wouldn't let you press the pause button. If worst comes to worst, you can watch the video twice. The first time will probably skip, but if you press play after that it will play it again without skipping. If the skipping annoys you through the first play, just turn down your speakers until it finishes.

Hacker

Thanks guys, I just clicked on one of my songs and it worked this time, why, I dunno.:faint:
Thanks again

Circle_One

Ok, I promise I'm not being (overly) biased here, but for one of my favorite bands, I've GOTTA go with my boyfriend's band, Psychotic 4.
247419769_l.jpg

My boy's the cutie with the sunglasses and the tight, red leather pants.

Here's one of their music videos. It's their most recent one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQt9YYw7CE

They're an amazing Glam Rock band from Montreal, but (both sadly and happily), they're getting really big and are touring Canada and the States at the moment. And I do believe they're planning a European tour sometime in the next year.

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
Oh, you know what. If it's one you already tried, it worked because it was already downloaded to your computer.
I think your right zombie but it took like 10 times before it played all the way through.
:sorry1: that you typed all that.

Hacker

THe only thing that doesn't work is Djmalia song's but i'll keep trying and don't worry I'll follow those directions, thanks again.:angel2:

Circle_One

Buttercup said:
Blayze...that is a VERY good tune! :D

Hehehe, I'll tell them you said so!

Little bit of trivia, the bad guy "the Lurker" in that video is Nick, the singer of another prominent Montreal hardcore band called Trigger Effect, and the guy that climbs up the fence and gets zapped is the drummer from Trigger Effect.

Hehe, I've been asked to be in their next video :D

Hacker

Okay Zomb I see EXACTLY what you mean, it's like a red line right below the screen, okay, you didn't type that for nothing, now I just have to wait till it fills up, THANKS!!!!!:D

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
As long as mine worked, it's okay.:D
Okay, i only heard the one that you presented with the blond haired chick, I wanted to make sure that I know how to do this right first, cause yours WAS skipping, i'm playing Djmailas first song and it's still skipping BUT I think I have to play it though first, cause I DID hit pause and waited for that line to fill up but it didn't work:no: :( . BUt now I'm just playing it while it's minimized on the bottom of my screen so we will see.:D