• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems With Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A. Ben-Shema

Fine. Please post your Social Security Number here immediately, or be known by your own standards as someone who is deceptive or ashamed of something.

Well, as I have always traveled a great deal, lived in many different countries, and been self employed all my life, I actually do not have a social security number.

However, I do not see the connection with such a material worldly item, and the Great Spiritual Experience of God.

Peace & Love :)

A. Ben-Shema

I did not realize that the standards of "politeness" included a requirement to acquiece to your every whim.

As for politeness, sirrah, I suggest you look in a mirror.

It is not remotely polite to make the sort of demands you have made to someone so wholly unconnected to you.

Oh! I did not realize that I had made any DEMANDS whatsoever - unless that is what you call mere requests?

It is intrusive on the first count, and by now has gone far over the threshold into bald-faced rudeness.

Do you pop by your neighbor's house on a Saturday eve and demand they "share" and let you watch them in the midst of marital bliss too?

Or do you in fact acknowledge there may be some things in life that are simply...none of your business?

Well, you are now being totally ridiculous in the things you are saying. I talk about thing Spiritual, and you reply with things carnal!

Enough now, I see that we are on completely different wavelengths.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.